Thanx to GOA

A

Archeon

Originally posted by stighelmer
GOA SUX ASS!!

I KNOW I DOESNT HELP TO WRITE HERE, BUT I HAVE TO LET MY STEAM OFF SOMEWHERE!

FCK YOU ALL AT GOA FOR NOT LETTING ME PLAY THE GAME I PAY FOR!

/s

OOPS CAPS!!

You can still play DAoC on the original client, you just can't get access to any of the SI specific stuff (New areas, bars, classes)

Personally i'm playing DAoC (original) on one computer and using my laptop to try and register SI so i can make a troll caster :clap:

And thank-you atleast one ranter who realises that his bitching on the BW forums will do absolutly fuck all, i give you two-thumb freshness sir :great: :great:

O

old.LandShark

Those that registered SI with their accounts at bizarre times of day... sorry, precisely what are you proving?
It's fine that the servers don't work when there's more than 4 people in the whole of europe awake?
No no, this is NOT fine at all. Good job on getting the SI server-side stuff alive despite the weather-related the problems, but GOA's subscription/accounts server is a longstanding problem and has never been upgraded. It's not right, and whether I am a sad no-life loser etc (whoodoo: you say that in nearly every single thread you post on. Chip on your shoulder, buddy...) or not, I am still going to whinge as follows:

FFS SERVER UNAVAILABLE FS FFSFSFSFSF

K

kameh

If the servers are stable and working fine along with my client I'll be happy this patch is past. If however the servers go tits up or I get even more crashes to desktop I wont be happy :)

I am not going to kiss GOA's arse like many on here, I pay them and expect a service. I'm 99% happy with them with a few annoyances, I will no accept that this is a teething problem - we were told there was sustantial testing done after all.

Let me change my subs password and I'll shut up :p I had other things to do last night so didnt sit in IRC listening for Kemor to tell us when things were finished but at least he bothered to do that.

Plus points for Kemor and I'll take a few off the rest of GOA, especially the testers :D

G

Gef

I got in after about 5 mins of clicking the Accounts button, then once I was in my CD key wouldnt work. So I came on here and posted about it trying to find a solution, keeping the window open so the session on the subs server was kept open. So I was taking up one of the 80 sessions available for about 30 mins. Maybe some other peeps are doing this too, could explain some of the problems ..

PS. Sorry, but I wasnt gonna sit clicking for another X hours to get back in :p

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
if they rolled it back to save 6 hours of time..

and thus delayed the patch by probably a day or two

how many MORE whinethreads would there be?

not only that, but they had to take the servers down again some other time. giving even more downtime then now.

as for the other whiners about GOA.
may I suggest playing Neocron? you crash every 30 minutes. if you don't crash you have to relog because something isn't working (weapon draw/reload/whatever) and if you zone it's allways a gamble in what zone you're ending up, and where in that zone.

GOA and DAoC ain't sop bad. sure they ain't perfect, but nothing is...if you can't handle that I suggest you shoot yourself right now, cause else you're going to have a very hard time in life....

P

parisienscot

Originally posted by Pin

I wonder how many times you missed the login page come up while you weren't watching :p

I was only watching MTV so it wasn't that captivating ;)

N

Neural Network

Maybe I have a special connection or something, 'cause last night I logged on to update my registration with one month (no SI registration) and it didn't take longer than 1 minute as always.
But what the *beep* was wrong with BarrysWorld?

P

parisienscot

Yeah Barrysworld was down for ages last night - let's moan about their servers too ;)

Well actually Barrysworld been very nice giving us updates on what's going on when we can't get on camelot-europe.

Not sure but I think BWs server capacity is over 80 too... which is nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom