Thanx once again!

W

Whoodoo_RD

Many thanx to all in BG3 once again, and even a big thanx to the albs and hibs who gave away 2.5K RPs yesterday to cap me there once again.

Special thanx go to Deatharrow for seemingly forgetting how to reload his bow, Taura for showing him how to and being the biggest thorn in my side, Sock for being sensible and staying away from me when i was solo except whe i was semi afk eating a pizza and u tried to gank me (failed I might add), and to the 5 necros with no imagination, it was worth dying to the guards as i lifetapped the last little bit of health as you ran your ugly butts back up the hill.

On the mid side, MkSkid, Badtemper, Mebig, and all the others last night who had great fun luring the albs down to the beach then running round behind them and sticking sharp things where the sun dont shine, you see I was right, they are dumb enough to fall for it over and over again. Some great team work went on there and we all had some serious laffs.

Now to all those who want to whine about us "camping ATK", thats bull plop, we kept running too and from CK waiting for you, you didnt come so we came back again, and again and again. Each time we gave you 5-10 minutes after portals to gather up, but you didnt, you just wouldnt come out to play. Best we had all day was 2.5FG, hardly a zerg, and we kept running around looking for action, but alas you were all there was, Want to blame anyone, blame the hibs cause they cant be arsed to roll chars to play the BGs. All i saw all day was a valewalker (now u know to avoid BDs.) and the same old bunch of luris who never got the hang of fighting as a team (took out 2 of them and 2 infils on AB solo hehe).

Anyway, thanx to all, some great play once again, I feel another BG char coming on, stay tuned :)

C

[CT] Sock

ROFL, I made a post elsewhere about this mate, but I'm gutted you capped out :( was looking forward to spanking you AGAIN! I personally have killed you 3 times I think or so now, but you're right about yesterday - no way was I gonna stand there and spank you with all your babysitters around you :D

Was bloody good fun all day though - cheers guys

:great:

W

Whoodoo_RD

Aye m8, was a good day all in all, got ya back outside the CK tho when u caught me eating, lifetap4tehwin.

Ill be back soon enough, this time with sommit that takes more than one button to kill ya tho :)

C

[CT] Sock

He he he, why re-roll. Keep going and come to RvR with him, then we'll see who wins out :D

Cheers for a good day matey - good luck :great:

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by [CT] Sock
He he he, why re-roll. Keep going and come to RvR with him, then we'll see who wins out :D
Thats a date bud!

Although my next to 50 will be Saphron, so ill be lobbing lil sticks at ya from afar :)

B

badtemper

Got almost 3K rp's yesterday there :D

Great flanking technique...they didnt even see us coming till I landed my aoe disease and aoe dot en em. After that its easy to mow em up :p

I especially enjoyed exchanging bolts with the fire wizzy at atk...must have been depressing for him to be quadruple outdamaged by big troll. And those infs who kept trying to gank me but only triggered a dirty troll fart :)

Gratz on the scout squad though...they were the only ones who kept fragging me :(

Best moment of yesterday when an inf lept from the ck wall and someone had /stick on him and fell to his death...lmao irl

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by badtemper
Great flanking technique...they didnt even see us coming till I landed my aoe disease and aoe dot en em. After that its easy to mow em up :p

Gratz on the scout squad though...they were the only ones who kept fragging me :(
Hehe, everyone seemed to enjoy it when i took our posse through the rain and fog right up behind the albs who wree looking the wrong way!!! Nice to see McSkid carried that tactic on for the duration after :)

Yes, to all who say hunters or scouts are shite in RvR, take a lesson, 4-6 scouts sat just in front of atk, as we approached, they picked us off in a hurl or arrows, nice work guys.

1fg Hunters4tehwin!

C

[CT] Sock

lol our Scouts are mint - big shout to Qantaqa and Deatharrow - theres another couple but I'm shit with names lol.

With them in group assisting our PA targets, not a lot is left standing :D

Looking forward to the "real warld" lol :D

:cheers:

E

Elthyr

Two very enthusiastic thumbs up for a fun evening! :D

<--- Aslimir the troll shaman, Realm Defenders

C

[CT]Specialbrew

yup was a top time...

wish i could get my styles off properly tho :( Had some good fights, lasted ages and thats what its all about....

Often found myself as a pin cushion...hard to escape the keep when you (try to)whack someone...

W

Whoodoo_RD

Heya Specialbrew, ganked u a couple of times too, nice tactics you and the others had out there :) I think i died more laffing at your name than bad tactics :)

BTW, cute toon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom