Thanks - No Whine

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Gamah said:
Ahh thanks for proving my point :>

1. How do you know what my IQ is?
2. How do you know what qualifications I have?

For someone with such an high IQ you assume a lot and don't appear to apply logic to any situations, IQ is based mostly on logic yet you fail to apply any logic with your reply whuch basicly means you think your one GCSE in PE is great as you get into Tescos for another shelf stacking shift but infact it isn't!
How do I know you have no qualifications? Because anyone with a job or any student that go’s to college / uni or even a life actually doesn’t sit on FH all day long trolling and flame warring trying to boost his e-thug e-peen. The only social life and friends you will ever have mate is in the off topic section. And from the picture you posted in off topic it doesn’t look like you’ve left you’re pc the whole summer.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Overdriven said:
Oohh, did you get sodomised this morning? Chill the fuck out for god's sake. - He's not done anything that offensive since he's got back and you try to make him start? Perhaps you need to grow the hell up. He knows he made the mistakes, and from talking to him privately he knew it was a stupid idea.

This whole Ebay/Exploit whine is so bloody stupid, grow the hell up and drop it.

I am surprised you even know what sodomised means..new word for the week?

Anyone who defends people like gimply is as bad. He cheated and lied his way through something that others play by the rules. The only reason he ever admitted to it was because he was too fucking stupid to hide it.

As for growing up, I guess that you are one of the "new breed" of students. You know the sort, "hey guys lets sit around in a circle and pump each other". :wanker:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
elbeek said:
I am surprised you even know what sodomised means..new word for the week?

Anyone who defends people like gimply is as bad. He cheated and lied his way through something that others play by the rules. The only reason he ever admitted to it was because he was too fucking stupid to hide it.

As for growing up, I guess that you are one of the "new breed" of students. You know the sort, "hey guys lets sit around in a circle and pump each other". :wanker:

You really must be a complete fool. If you don't know what sodomized is, you need to check a dictionary. Oh who cares if he cheated? Everyones cheated at one thing or another, but do we whine/bitch about it? NO.

What he did was over a year ago, people don't need to keep being reminded about it; but then I suppose little people like you can't let things drop.

"New Breed"? Care to explain that one to me? - I don't think so. I've got a life, I can go online and come off when ever needed, I do well in school, my 'social life' is how I want it and I don't need to get drunk/drugged up to have fun/exaggerate my sex life to be popular.

So before you try and make an assumption, get a bloody clue.

Wish people like you would just disappear, you bring nothing useful to life/boards other than whine/scrounging and bitching.

Gamah

Banned
GimmlyTheDorf said:
How do I know you have no qualifications? Because anyone with a job or any student that go’s to college / uni or even a life actually doesn’t sit on FH all day long trolling and flame warring trying to boost his e-thug e-peen. The only social life and friends you will ever have mate is in the off topic section. And from the picture you posted in off topic it doesn’t look like you’ve left you’re pc the whole summer.

Aye, stayed on the PC 24/7!! or possibly I don't take my shirt off like a chav at every opportunity or even don't tan like an albino love child after 5 min in the sun. But yeah I am sure its the PC thing :>

You do know you can get jobs without quals right? so what is your point? However I am sure that mysterious sum that appears in my bank account on the 21st of every month is for using my PC all the time!1

Only a complete retard would get all his daoc accounts banned for getting linked to selling ebay cheats, how you managed to reveal your toon was connected to your ebay account is pure brilliance, and by that I mean brilliantly moronic. So anyway, I'll let you continue to assume little boy and go back to my 24/7 pc antics!!

Or we can get in to a slugging match on FH!!1 At which point I will remind you that I have outsmarted and outwhitted your pigeon brain in every one. So yeah I am sorry that I am wasting your time when you could be outside getting drunk on one Smirnoff Ice, trying to pull slags with lines like "Alright lurv do ya want me to stuff ya muff" before wondering off to the kebab shop to puke in a box of chips.

However I will have to leave it till tomorrow because omgosh I am going out with friends to the pub!11 wait one sec? I thought my only mates were on off-topic, maybe it's a cyber pub I am going to with cyber sluts and cyber vodka & cokes because I never leave the house right?!?!

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Overdriven said:
You really must be a complete fool. If you don't know what sodomized is, you need to check a dictionary. Oh who cares if he cheated? Everyones cheated at one thing or another, but do we whine/bitch about it? NO.

What he did was over a year ago, people don't need to keep being reminded about it; but then I suppose little people like you can't let things drop.

"New Breed"? Care to explain that one to me? - I don't think so. I've got a life, I can go online and come off when ever needed, I do well in school, my 'social life' is how I want it and I don't need to get drunk/drugged up to have fun/exaggerate my sex life to be popular.

So before you try and make an assumption, get a bloody clue.

Wish people like you would just disappear, you bring nothing useful to life/boards other than whine/scrounging and bitching.

Reading is your friend. So with that in mind, go back and re-read my reply to you. If you are struggling, get back to me and I will repost it in words of one syllable if that makes it easier.

Nowhere in this thread will you see me scrounging or whining. I am stating facts. I guess that you haven't got quite that far in your education as it is you who are making assumptions.

Let me reitterate the facts for you.

Gimmly cheated.

Gimmly also sold his cheats and exploits on ebay.

Gimmly has had all his accounts perma banned yet he still see's fit to post on this forum.

There is always one mug who defends lowlives and this time its you. What's next, dig a tunnel, live in a tree house on the edge of a common and call yourself moonbeam whilst throwing eggs at anyone in authority?

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Gamah said:
Or we can get in to a slugging match on FH!!1 At which point I will remind you that I have outsmarted and outwhitted your pigeon brain in every one. So yeah I am sorry that I am wasting your time when you could be outside getting drunk on one Smirnoff Ice, trying to pull slags with lines like "Alright lurv do ya want me to stuff ya muff" before wondering off to the kebab shop to puke in a box of chips.

However I will have to leave it till tomorrow because omgosh I am going out with friends to the pub!11 wait one sec? I thought my only mates were on off-topic, maybe it's a cyber pub I am going to with cyber sluts and cyber vodka & cokes because I never leave the house right?!?!
You just proved my point; you "outsmarted" me in every internet argument. Even if you did (I've never been out smarted by a retard) why would that matter? It's the internet how can you win an argument?

I’m sure you have used this picture once or twice on fh...

argue.jpg

Gamah said:
You do know you can get jobs without quals right? so what is your point? However I am sure that mysterious sum that appears in my bank account on the 21st of every month is for using my PC all the time!1
You’re right you don’t need qualifications that is why if you do ever get a job it will be in Mac Donald’s cleaning the ovens. What are you going to put on you’re cv? Main Goals in life – reaching the next FH spam title?

That "mysterious sum" is called the dole mate.

elbeek said:
Gimmly cheated
News to me, perhaps you know something we don't know? Fancy sharing the information?

You don't have to play daoc to post on fh, FH is not just a daoc forum it has a daoc section indeed.

Last I will post on this thread otherwise master Jup will get teh mad

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
aww, feel the FH love in this thread

:twak:

Guys, it's a Saturday night - stop bitching at each other on the electrical interweb and go out and have some beers'n'fun instead!

:cheers:

Gamah

Banned
Svartmetall said:
Guys, it's a Saturday night - stop bitching at each other on the electrical interweb and go out and have some beers'n'fun instead!

35 Minutes and counting!

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Hehe, same here, just waiting for taxi now

...I feel the beers'n'fun plan is one with no drawbacks...

Overdriven

elbeek, your last reply meant nothing to me as you didn't bother reading what I replied either.

Perhaps you don't read what you post.

Suppose I show more maturity than you, I don't care that Gimmly cheated or what ever. (Hell, Gimmly and myself have most probably had more arguments/fights than anyone on FH - Yet) - As I said, people like you need to learn to get over things. :wanker:

Next time I reply to this, it'll be pointless and stupid and something like Gamah usually does - As I cba to deal with somebody who can't read, when they tell me the same thing.

Overdriven

Svartmetall said:
aww, feel the FH love in this thread

:twak:

Going out tomorrow I think =< Not completely sure. =D Not been bothered to go out recently. (Few times week before last, wanted a rest) - Though I can get friends to come here etc. =D

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Overdriven said:
Next time I reply to this, it'll be pointless and stupid and something like Gamah usually does - As I cba to deal with somebody who can't read, when they tell me the same thing.

Well I tried to read this a number of ways but fuck me you beat me. Eat more blue smarties and try again.:puke:

Gamah

Banned
What the hell have I done? Don't draw me into your bullllllllshittttttttt

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
What the hell have I done? Don't draw me into your bullllllllshittttttttt

Don't worry, yet another example of how Overdrivel seems unable to read and fully understand a post.

Everz

FH is my second home
Gotrag said:
Yeah nobody thinks your funny so please stop trying, you just make a fool of yourself.
and nobody cares about u.. rly..

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I think we can conclude:

Gamah pwned himself but no-one noticed
Beeks was his usual twaty self.
Eversmall tried to become part of the crew with an unfunny one liner.

Everz

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
I think we can conclude:

You forgot to add

Bugz remains an annoying worseless bastard whos about as funny as a shark bite.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
You forgot to add

Bugz remains an annoying worseless bastard whos about as funny as a shark bite.

You should respect your elders.

P.S - Wasn't trying to be funny. Was merely concluding. Can quote it for you if you like.

Everz

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
You should respect your elders.

P.S - Wasn't trying to be funny. Was merely concluding. Can quote it for you if you like.

I must correct my previous statement, he can pull funnies, I was simply concluding what i thought about your post.

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
I love FH. Makes for great reading when you got insomnia :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
I must correct my previous statement, he can pull funnies, I was simply concluding what i thought about your post.

Such hate.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Bugz said:
I think we can conclude:

Awww did Mr Chav take all night to come up with this?

I noticed you "quit" again...must be shit playing a mmorpg when you have no friends ;)

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
great read when your off work ill.

fao gimmly reply in pm if u want do you know floompy irl.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Awww did Mr Chav take all night to come up with this?

I noticed you "quit" again...must be shit playing a mmorpg when you have no friends ;)

I believe I actually made a post on how much I hate yob culture.

Bugz 1 - Elbeeks 0

Secondly, I haven't been on DAoC for about 4 months now and this is the first time i've actually quit.

Bugz 2 - Elbeeks 0

:)

Gimmly, did I speak to you on RZ or was that someone using your name? Sounded a lot like you tbh ^^

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Coolan said:

I can awnser that, IRL no.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Coolan said:

Done :)

Bugz said:
Gimmly, did I speak to you on RZ or was that someone using your name? Sounded a lot like you tbh ^^
Yeah it was me, only played for about half a month until I realised again I really do hate that game ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom