Thanks - No Whine

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
I for one think the techies should be thanked. There was obviously some major problem - we were informed within minutes that GOA were aware and working on it. Since then I've seen lots of complaints, hell yes servers down you couldn't play and it was frustrating but at end of day im sure T&C's will state service will not always be available. I work as technicial for the biggest branded mobile operator in UK and it is so demoralising when network goes down and your pulling ya puddings out trying to fix it for all the people that have lost service and all you get is complaints and whines. So I would say techies deserve a big TY. After been told how the servers for this game work i personally think they do an awesome job so BIG THANKS to techies from me :)

This is my opion feel free to still complain if you wish everyone is free to there own opinion.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
All we lost was a thursday evening anyway (unless you don't work on friday but some fresh air did you good)

So yes, grats to em

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Can I whine because its back up and I didnt want it to be because even though I paid my subs I am playing WoW atm so if it was down for 3/4 weeks it would have been great to get it tacked onto my subs then when I got bored of WoW I would have the extra time to go back to DAOC ....

Fooking techies fixing shit... bollox to ya !

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Yes the techies should be thanked for working on seriously high pay and overtime for working over night and half the day. And for dragging it out for quite some time. After all who would want to be a Techie?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
GimmlyTheDorf said:
First Time Banned
Mid - Prydwen
Gimmly - Warrior - 26/03/2002 - 10/05/2005 < Banned >
Second Time Banned
Penetrating - Fully Temped ML10 RR4x SM
Gimmli - Fully Temped ML10 RR4x Savage
Hib - Excal
Unknown Bard - Fully Temped ML10 rr6x Bard

< All Banned >
Death To GoA?

am i the only person who thinks this is really pathetic ?
its not cool to be banned, its really sad :(

stupid child

Gamah

Banned
Not like you could play anyway with all your accounts being banned xD

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Mabs said:
am i the only person who thinks this is really pathetic ?
its not cool to be banned, its really sad :(

stupid child
I agree with you, GoA are really pathetic to ban me :worthy:

Gamah said:
Indeed xD

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
doesn't he still have floompy?

on topic though, yeah, thanks Goa, nicely fixed :)
Gotta get my credit card from the bank now though, cos payment got bounced due to expired CC so can't play anyway :p

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
doesn't he still have floompy?

on topic though, yeah, thanks Goa, nicely fixed :)
Gotta get my credit card from the bank now though, cos payment got bounced due to expired CC so can't play anyway :p
Still have Floompy? I have never had Floompy/Flumpy/Whatever for more then a week. The original owner asked me to sell it for her and I did, as she had a baby and only really played because her ex boy friend did.

I only play my own chars ty, what’s the point of playing a mmo if you don’t have your own chars?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Still have Floompy? I have never had Floompy/Flumpy/Whatever for more then a week. The original owner asked me to sell it for her and I did, as she had a baby and only really played because her ex boy friend did.

I only play my own chars ty, what’s the point of playing a mmo if you don’t have your own chars?

TBTFH I wouldn't let you polish my fucking golf clubs let alone sell anything. Let's face it, you have the IQ of a snotty nose. Dunno why the hell you felt it necessary to come back to FH seeing as you are perma banned from the game. Anyone with your track record of cheating, and selling exploits on ebay ought to be perma banned from here too.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
elbeek said:
TBTFH I wouldn't let you polish my fucking golf clubs let alone sell anything. Let's face it, you have the IQ of a snotty nose. Dunno why the hell you felt it necessary to come back to FH seeing as you are perma banned from the game. Anyone with your track record of cheating, and selling exploits on ebay ought to be perma banned from here too.

Oohh, did you get sodomised this morning? Chill the fuck out for god's sake. - He's not done anything that offensive since he's got back and you try to make him start? Perhaps you need to grow the hell up. He knows he made the mistakes, and from talking to him privately he knew it was a stupid idea.

This whole Ebay/Exploit whine is so bloody stupid, grow the hell up and drop it.

Gamah

Banned
He's still an annoying and stupid little kid, it's only a matter of time before he goes of on another badly spelt rampage.

He has the collective IQ of a slightly small turnip and the personality of a dried banana.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
elbeek said:
How much of an rl you must have if you hate someone over the internet you've never even met or talked to online because he sold some cheats 2 years ago.

Get a grip m8, this forum is not just the "daoc forum" and if I want to browse it or post on it, I will :) :wanker:

Gamah said:
He's still an annoying and stupid little kid, it's only a matter of time before he goes of on another badly spelt rampage.

He has the collective IQ of a slightly small turnip and the personality of a dried banana.
Lol :) My IQ and qualifications are much higher then the both of your’s put together so indeed that must be true :england: .

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Yes the techies should be thanked for working on seriously high pay and overtime for working over night and half the day. And for dragging it out for quite some time. After all who would want to be a Techie?

Yes because that's how it always works in business.

No-one ever says, your coming in and working this weekend, if your lucky i'll buy you a 2 quid sandwich to compensate for it. Or maybe that's just my work :(

Gamah

Banned
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Lol :) My IQ and qualifications are much higher then the both of your’s put together so indeed that must be true :england: .

Ahh thanks for proving my point :>

1. How do you know what my IQ is?
2. How do you know what qualifications I have?

For someone with such an high IQ you assume a lot and don't appear to apply logic to any situations, IQ is based mostly on logic yet you fail to apply any logic with your reply whuch basicly means you think your one GCSE in PE is great as you get into Tescos for another shelf stacking shift but infact it isn't!

Overdriven

Gamah said:
Ahh thanks for proving my point :>

1. How do you know what my IQ is?
2. How do you know what qualifications I have?

For someone with such an high IQ you assume a lot and don't appear to apply logic to any situations, IQ is based mostly on logic yet you fail to apply any logic with your reply whuch basicly means you think your one GCSE in PE is great as you get into Tescos for another shelf stacking shift but infact it isn't!

o_O You can get GCSEs in PE these days? Rofl.

Gamah

Banned
Overdriven said:
o_O You can get GCSEs in PE these days? Rofl.

I got one :(, this was 5 years ago, how old are you!!

Old%20man.jpg

^ Overdriven getting home for another days daoc :<

Overdriven

Haha. Am 18, I think I did (in 2 years) 5 lessons of PE... Only lesson I refused to do.

I don't even play that much now =( Maybe once a week or so.

THOUGH. I used the gym we had maybe once/twice a week.

Gamah

Banned
Overdriven said:
Haha. Am 18, I think I did (in 2 years) 5 lessons of PE... Only lesson I refused to do.

I don't even play that much now =( Maybe once a week or so.

THOUGH. I used the gym we had maybe once/twice a week.

Aha then this be you!

fat-bastard.jpg

LOOK AT MEH BOOOBEHS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom