Thanks mids

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i think it's a total disgrace you charged fens when everyone and their dog could predict it was heavily defended and expected everyone to back off again when it was going good.

outter gate got to 50% really fast, support was managing fine, and people start shouting loads of bollocks in /bu

you regroup at the side of the keep and leave half of bg to die at fens for no reason, there is no fucking way in hell you can get 80 people off a defended keep in one piece. mids charge out, all hibs get wiped, and /bu fills up with insults

and you blame hibs :m00:

leading a 80 people bg isnt the same as having 7 people in group on stick, you cant just expect to march to a keep unseen and take it, i guess thats a lesson you've learned tho

Instead of whine about a failed raid you beter take the action yourself if you know it all that good. Noone said charge the keep, thus the door shouldnt been at 50% tbh. if all the ppl had done as i asked we might had a good chance to survive. its not hard to understand its useless to attack a keep full of mids tbh.

People always want to know it beter. Beter do it instead of talk about it. :touch:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Deadnala said:
Instead of whine about a failed raid you beter take the action yourself if you know it all that good. Noone said charge the keep, thus the door shouldnt been at 50% tbh. if all the ppl had done as i asked we might had a good chance to survive. its not hard to understand its useless to attack a keep full of mids tbh.

People always want to know it beter. Beter do it instead of talk about it. :touch:

i'm not whining, i'm saying you're blaming other hibs for mistakes you made yourself.

and no it wasn't useless to attack a defended keep, the gate dropping so fast is proof of that.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
i'm not whining, i'm saying you're blaming other hibs for mistakes you made yourself.

and no it wasn't useless to attack a defended keep, the gate dropping so fast is proof of that.

I wub VF :)

But I wub tda wabbit more. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom