Thanks mids

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks mids for fucking up the last night in the old frontiers...6-7fgm zerg in Odins and about the same in Emain...well done...:(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
it was about 100 hibs with the idea of doing a last RR in the old frontiers, but they got spotted miles off uppland

charged fens, which was ofcourse defended, and for some reason people expected the entire zerg to be able to back off and head to the relic keep ;p it failed (duh) , all got wiped

then you get the usual leftover mids going odins to clear things up, and after that they went to emain i guess :p

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
first defending own frontier for the last time.. now taking revenge for last time .. in this version of the frontier :)

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Wabbit said:
Thanks mids for fucking up the last night in the old frontiers...6-7fgm zerg in Odins and about the same in Emain...well done...:(

And the 2 - 3 fg albs camping MMG for a hour or two with presence nodes etc ? Well done :wub:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Wabbit said:

ahahahahaha :xDEEEEEEEE

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
damn VF.. you're immune for a LONG time :)

well folks, see you in NF :D nn

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Ye right

sshot138.jpg

2 high rr groups,all fights we have with them we get "unexpected adds"

Bye bye Emain,wont miss you for sure

Herjulf

Banned
Wabbit said:

err.. be gone alb

chova99

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Ye right

sshot138.jpg

what UI is that ? :X

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
it was about 100 hibs with the idea of doing a last RR in the old frontiers, but they got spotted miles off uppland

charged fens, which was ofcourse defended, and for some reason people expected the entire zerg to be able to back off and head to the relic keep ;p it failed (duh) , all got wiped

then you get the usual leftover mids going odins to clear things up, and after that they went to emain i guess :p

Actually I spotted you leaving htk... group after group after group... and the alarm was put out around time you were still milling at hmg.

Bloodclot

Banned
we ran with our fg in the hib zerg between nott and blendrake. the regular way for mids if you wanna go odin's.

and you where resting there or something?
we tought, hey some hibs, cool lets fight. but half the group lagged so bad that they were dead when they where out of the fps lag. then we noticed we found the 10fg dathcald was talking about

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Ye right

sshot138.jpg

lol @ the QQ in /g !!

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
lets hope nf will kill this type of threads.. since all fights will most likly get adds.. :clap: :clap:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Zeratuhl said:
Adriali mad ? :(

I was yelled at with full caps as in why I am not protecting someone in grp.

Apparently I was dead so I replied with full caps as well :p

I was not at all mad, more of sarcastic ><

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
lol @ the QQ in /g !!

dont make me post some of your epic 1 liners from celticfist ffs xD

anyways was me blaiming adri in caps i think as i didnt realise it was "added pwnage" isti's ST_ANDArD fg as usual :eek:

byez old frontiers, wont miss need help at gobos stuff xD

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Downanael said:
Ye right

nice /g :p

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
First of all, Thanks to all the people who came to my raid.
Also big thanks to the officers of Draconis Alumni who supported me verry well in the offy'chat.

The plan was:

1 go for Fensalir for coarpse sumoner
2 go for Mjoliner to get the hamer

I think it was not hard for mids to know about the relicraid as there was a strong spamm over hibernia for about 2-3 hours.

Dont blame the mids for screw the raid up
This is how Hiberniascrewed the raid.

1 Half of the zerg went to HMG unasked and got whiped by a few mids. This is the point where mid got there first warning. (lesson, listen to the bg leader)
2 We left hpk without speed etc, still we goten split up so we need to regroup. bad loss of time :(
3 Then i ran just to close to a keep and the guards charged, instead of mezz and move on, some ppl felth to kill the guards. so midgard got numbers. (i take the blame for go to short to the keep, not for killing the guards tho)
4 Masive linkdead. the BG was reduced by half. anoter bad waist of time.
5 we carry on to Fensalir. When we arived i saw mids on the walls and before i could type to change the plan, the half of the zerg was on the keep. (lesson, listen to the bg leader)
6 i spamed the bg to retreat around the keep and go strait to Mjoliner. as mids where at fens. i spamed again and again and again to retreat but hibs felt like doing there own stuf. This is where mids came out the keep and charged to victory. (lesson, listen to the bg leader)

So my conclusion Hibs screwed the raid! not mids.
Greetings,

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i think it's a total disgrace you charged fens when everyone and their dog could predict it was heavily defended and expected everyone to back off again when it was going good.

outter gate got to 50% really fast, support was managing fine, and people start shouting loads of bollocks in /bu

you regroup at the side of the keep and leave half of bg to die at fens for no reason, there is no fucking way in hell you can get 80 people off a defended keep in one piece. mids charge out, all hibs get wiped, and /bu fills up with insults

and you blame hibs :m00:

leading a 80 people bg isnt the same as having 7 people in group on stick, you cant just expect to march to a keep unseen and take it, i guess thats a lesson you've learned tho

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
chova99 said:
what UI is that ? :X

Answer this m8 please. :)

And I'm kinda curious about who the caps user was, though it does not need answering ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom