Thanks hibs and albs

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
For all the great rvr. It hasnt been zergy, hardly more then 2fg mids/albs/hibs anytime and it has been lots of fun this evening. I hope we can continue to do this!

And to scouts, kill remeem and not me, he is a wanker >_<

/cheer from bad omen that stinks, use radar, adds, whines, cries, slaps people on irc, use illegal stuff like power pots, that doesnt ress stealthers that replies with "die irl" etc.

If I forgot something that we do I apologize

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah nice sb adds T_T

Then we get a fair fight and aldrick strafes everywhere, not all people do it aldrick so please bare that in mind when you face the people who do not :/

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Reebs said:
/cheer from bad omen that stinks, use radar, adds, whines, cries, slaps people on irc, use illegal stuff like power pots, that doesnt ress stealthers that replies with "die irl" etc.
lol

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Yeah nice sb adds T_T

Then we get a fair fight and aldrick strafes everywhere, not all people do it aldrick so please bare that in mind when you face the people who do not :/

Didint know you not allowed to strafe :mad: What he should do,stand there and wait :p?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
When you can't hit a target at all with /face or even unstick then what can you do???

He's a savage, doesn't need to do such lame things.

But when support do it i can hit them...weird, but then again he was guarded with it too.

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Yeah nice sb adds T_T

Oki thats a better post then some others you wrote :) Sycho, youre just seeing what we meet ever day, but that was just a test from me and i wont do it more on purpose, i will try to move around so you cant get in positionals altho since thats something i have allways done.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I can hit you 90% of the times.

Today in that fight, 4 tanks couldn't hit you for 1min or maybe only 1-2 times within that.

People have to realise, do this more and people will not play at all, myself included.There's a difference between strafing as support and a tank who has very very good defence+guard aswell as heavy support healing.Show some respect please to people who do not choose to strafe.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Reebs said:
umm..please do, I don't want to die

Worked good vs you so, even though we were outnumbered twice we did fight good.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
People have to realise, do this more and people will not play at all, myself included.There's a difference between strafing as support and a tank who has very very good defence+guard aswell as heavy support healing.Show some respect please to people who do not choose to strafe.
Soooo... If you're a tank and choose not to get any det, I should accept that and not try to mezz you? :eek7:
Strafing is a part of the game as much as everything else.. It's not a cheat.. Why should he not strafe just because you don't?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Aremeriel said:
Soooo... If you're a tank and choose not to get any det, I should accept that and not try to mezz you? :eek7:
Strafing is a part of the game as much as everything else.. It's not a cheat.. Why should he not strafe just because you don't?

You reading the posts?

Strafing can be hit yes, but it's very hard HOWEVER this target COULD NOT BE HIT ONCE FOR 1 MIN or more!

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
You reading the posts?

Strafing can be hit yes, but it's very hard HOWEVER this target COULD NOT BE HIT ONCE FOR 1 MIN or more!
Yes, I read the posts, and yes, I saw that. But you complained about the strafing

What's the difference between a tank strafing and me strafing?
And why do you contradict yourself??

Today in that fight, 4 tanks couldn't hit you for 1min or maybe only 1-2 times within that.
There you say he may have been hit once or twice in 1 minute and now you yell to me that he couldn't be hit at all in 1 minute or more???

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
Sycho said:
Worked good vs you so, even though we were outnumbered twice we did fight good.

Yepp, but I think I stayed alive all times to be honest.
But good fights indeed.

Aoln, stop firing arrows at me when I try to heal!

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Aremeriel said:
Yes, I read the posts, and yes, I saw that. But you complained about the strafing

What's the difference between a tank strafing and me strafing?
And why do you contradict yourself??

At start of fight he could be hit then he couldn't be hit for ages.

Difference is, your a support class i think(?), he's a savage with 360 evade and 50-60% chance to evade(you have none), has tank hp you do not, he had guard to with this(warrior with mob 4 i think) and may of used melee resists shouts on other tanks.

See the difference?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Reebs said:
But good fights indeed.

Well the first two you outnumbered us by near double the amount bit but wasn't your fault, since you can't tell stealthers how to play.(that's the reason you lived maybe :p )

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
Sycho said:
Well the first two you outnumbered us by near double the amount bit but wasn't your fault, since you can't tell stealthers how to play.(that's the reason you lived maybe :p )

haha that BS and you knew it! We had a deal, you dont kill me and I give you a Season ticket to wankcamp! :EEEEEEEE

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Reebs said:
haha that BS and you knew it! We had a deal, you dont kill me and I give you a Season ticket to wankcamp! :EEEEEEEE

Pfft you had 5-6 stealthers at mmg and added in a fight too the second time with the same stealthers but nevermind it happens. :touch:

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
At start of fight he could be hit then he couldn't be hit for ages.

Difference is, your a support class i think(?), he's a savage with 360 evade and 50-60% chance to evade(you have none), has tank hp you do not, he had guard to with this(warrior with mob 4 i think) and may of used melee resists shouts on other tanks.

See the difference?
Yes, I'm a support class, a Healer.
I see what you're trying to say, but I will say no.... Strafe is implemented in the game (on purpose, not a bug), and whoever wants to use it, should be able to without being told off for it. I would actually recommend him to use it as much as possible. It may help him to keep support classes alive longer and also may keep him alive longer, which can be the outcome of a fight.
Saying that a tank with evade shouldn't be able to use strafe would be like saying that I shouldn't use /face.... Or, even that I shouldn't try to mezz anyone without det or purge.

I would rather advice you to figure out which keys strafe are on and start using it yourself.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
This target couldn't be hit when he strafed though and i can hit other strafing targets...oh well can't be bothered arguing anymore.

A

Aoln

So you think it's fair for someone to use a flaw in the games design so they are virtually impossible to kill by meleeing them?

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Aoln said:
So you think it's fair for someone to use a flaw in the games design so they are virtually impossible to kill by meleeing them?
Is strafing a flaw??? Is /face a flaw?? Or /stick??

A

Aoln

Reebs said:
But good fights indeed.

only if u tell the healers to stop using instant CC on me and savages to just FOAD XDD

Vardadringion

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:

.. Is strafe a flaw?? First one for me .. :eek6:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Aremeriel said:

Face and stick doesn't make a target impossible to be killed or near impossible.

Target not in view!
Target not in view!
Target not in view!

Doesn't even unstyle.

A

Aoln

Aremeriel said:
If the target strafes you constantly get "Target not in view" so can't style, including with stick.

Edit: nerf fattshanes xDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom