Thanks hibs and albs

Vardadringion

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Face and stick doesn't make a target impossible to be killed or near impossible.

Target not in view!
Target not in view!
Target not in view!

Doesn't even unstyle.

.. I find stealhers imposibble to see when i play .. Must be a flaw in the game ..

Aoln said:
If the target strafes you constantly get "Target not in view" so can't style, including with stick.

.. Sooo ???? :eek6: Working as intended then ..

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Vardadringion said:
.. I find stealhers imposibble to see when i play .. Must be a flaw in the game ..

What's that got to do with strafing?I never said it was a flaw in the game.

Vardadringion

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
What's that got to do with strafing?I never said it was a flaw in the game.

.. You didn't but i think when it is implemented in the game, you can use what ever means you got to avoid your enemies ..

Aoln said:
So you think it's fair for someone to use a flaw in the games design so they are virtually impossible to kill by meleeing them?

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Reebs said:
For all the great rvr. It hasnt been zergy, hardly more then 2fg mids/albs/hibs anytime and it has been lots of fun this evening. I hope we can continue to do this!

Really? Guess you didnt meet Stevehs 3-4fg assist train? :kissit: :kissit:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
So window dragging is allowed?
Exping without mobs hitting you is allowed?

Both parts of the game too?

It's just using a flaw or something not working correctly in the game aswell anyway?

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
So window dragging is allowed?
Exping without mobs hitting you is allowed?

Both parts of the game too?

It's just using a flaw or something not working correctly in the game aswell anyway?
Those are bugs, they aren't implemented ON PURPOSE....
Strafe IS, and saying people shouldn't use it because you choose not to will be like saying that people shouldn't be allowed to move at all once you've started hitting them.....

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
If only you played a tank you would know.

I doubt mythic would of put strafing in on purpose knowing how bad it can be.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
If only you played a tank you would know.
Well.. I don't, but I sometimes play a Thane.... And to follow your track, I'll say that Mezzing a thane shouldn't be allowed, since they can't get det....

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Aremeriel said:
Well.. I don't, but I sometimes play a Thane.... And to follow your track, I'll say that Mezzing a thane shouldn't be allowed, since they can't get det....

Sigh, nevermind, you will understand one day why other things in the game do not compare to something such as this.

Vardadringion

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Sigh, nevermind, you will understand one day why other things in the game do not compare to something such as this.

.. I understand your point, but i think, if there are things in the game put there from Mytic, and it gives you uber tactics so you can win a fight, then use it for all it's worth before Mythic removes it in a future patch ..

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
I doubt mythic would of put strafing in on purpose knowing how bad it can be.
So complain to them then and tell them to make the strafing less efficient, instead of telling people off for using strafe... I'm sure they'll totally agree with you writing something like this:
"I'm a tank who can't hit strafing tanks, so I would really like you to disable the possibility to strafe since I'm too lazy to use it myself."

Sycho said:
Just because I don't share your POV, means that I will have to one day?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Aremeriel said:
So complain to them then and tell them to make the strafing less efficient, instead of telling people off for using strafe... I'm sure they'll totally agree with you writing something like this:
"I'm a tank who can't hit strafing tanks, so I would really like you to disable the possibility to strafe since I'm too lazy to use it myself."

Well you being a mid i don't expect you to agree, although i am sure some do.

YEAH I GO GET DODGER 5 WINDOW DRAG AND STRAFE ROUND EMAIN MAKING ALL SAVAGES END UP AT DRUM LIGEN!!! xDDD

No thanks...

Vardadringion

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
YEAH I GO GET DODGER 5 WINDOW DRAG AND STRAFE ROUND EMAIN MAKING ALL SAVAGES END UP AT DRUM LIGEN!!! xDDD

No thanks...

.. That's a BUG!!!!!! NOT implemented in the game by Mythic on purpose.. :touch:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Vardadringion said:
.. That's a BUG!!!!!! NOT implemented in the game by Mythic on purpose.. :touch:

Maybe.... but still makes me impossible to kill so same thing isn't it?

A

Aoln

So Mythic implanted strafe into the game so that people couldn't be hit in melee?

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
Well you being a mid i don't expect you to agree, although i am sure some do.

No thanks...

Oooooooooh... Window drag is a bug... I'd have to report you then... And why are you shouting at me? How rude....
Strafing is a perfectly "natural" AND reasonable way to fight to try to avoid hits...

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Aremeriel said:
Oooooooooh... Window drag is a bug... I'd have to report you then... And why are you shouting at me? How rude....
Strafing is a perfectly "natural" AND reasonable way to fight to try to avoid hits...

Wouldn't care to be honest, quitting daoc soon anyway.

I do not window drag and never will so you can't. :p

Vardadringion

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:

.. Yes, but it is concidered exploiting when you use it .. And you would'nt wanna do that would you ??

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Aoln said:
So Mythic implanted strafe into the game so that people couldn't be hit in melee?
Probably to make it harder to hit,yeah. And how will you use side and back styles if you aren't allowed to strafe? Run around in a circle hoping to get in the right position? If you think strafing is a flaw or a bug or whatever, why don't you try reporting everyone who uses it?

Sycho said:
Wouldn't care to be honest, quitting daoc soon anyway.
I do not window drag and never will so you can't. :p
Did YOU read my post? I didn't say I WILL report you, I said I would have to.... :rolleyes:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Aremeriel said:
Probably to make it harder to hit,yeah. And how will you use side and back styles if you aren't allowed to strafe? Run around in a circle hoping to get in the right position? If you think strafing is a flaw or a bug or whatever, why don't you try reporting everyone who uses it?

Did YOU read my post? I didn't say I WILL report you, I said I would have to.... :rolleyes:

But remember i couldn't even unstyle so how do i kill the target? oh fuck it i just sit down and log?xD

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
Errrrr.. No, it's not the same thing...

Sycho said:
But remember i couldn't even unstyle so how do i kill the target? oh fuck it i just sit down and log?xD
Yeah.. Why not? You'll quit soon anyways. ;) j/k
Hopefully I'll have you mezzed before you manage to come up with a way to kill a strafing target :D

A

Aoln

Roll a stealther like everyone else then when mids/hibs whine you can remind them of how they played like *****? xDD

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Aremeriel said:
Errrrr.. No, it's not the same thing...

Yeah.. Why not? You'll quit soon anyways. ;) j/k
Hopefully I'll have you mezzed before you manage to come up with a way to kill a strafing target :D

As i said before, i have met many many strafing targets i HAVE NO PROBLEMS killing them BUT this target i COULDN'T STYLE OR EVEN UNSTYLE! so basically i couldn't even hit it no matter what i did!

This is the only time i have been pissed off by strafing and that's the reason why...

See, what can you do there?wait 600 years for mythic to fix it?

Yeah i love to see you mezz a determination 5 tank. :m00:

Vardadringion

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Yeah i love to see you mezz a determination 5 tank. :m00:

.. Arem, i advice you to start a new thread where you whine about how det 5 tanks are impossible to mezz and that tanks, out of respect for mezzers, should not get det 5, and that those who have it should respec out of it .. ;)

.. Dammit, i wish i had det 5, but then again, that would be exploiting the system .. D' OH!!!!!!!!

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
I strafe when I do IRL fights. Doesn't work tho, yesterday a 6 year old girl kicked my ass when I told her that santa doesnt exist :(

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
anyone that window drags should die, nastily, also they are stupid as the game doesn't look as nice :)

and rofl reebs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom