Thanks Ghaladriel.

B

Belomar

Regardless, it is interesting to see that as soon as the person who usually spams messages with only a ":lol:", a ":clap:", or a ":great:" (just search for Ghaladriel's posts to see what I am talking about) opens his mouth to say something longer, it is just crap coming out.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Freppe^^
Perhaps the 2 casters was with each other? Against zzang n his m8. Which means zzangs team won. HARD TO GET ?

FO the 2 casters died and Zzang died - this DOES not make Zzang the victorious(sp?) one here. HARD TO GET ?

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by Aybabtu
FO the 2 casters died and Zzang died - this DOES not make Zzang the victorious(sp?) one here. HARD TO GET ?

Ok, so u mean, if a fg meets a fg, and there is a last man standing from the fight. Did he won the fight? Or did his team won the fight?

S

Shrye

Ok, so u mean, if a fg meets a fg, and there is a last man standing from the fight. Did he won the fight? Or did his team won the fight?

I've got to agree with Ayblablabla... After all, he's a Dane, you're just a stupid Swede xD

F

Freppe^^

Tbh ur sig pretty much all. Why even bother posting. aybabtu that is.

A

Aybabtu

I wouldn say the group won nor would i say last man standing won since it was fg vs fg but as soon as we'r talking about duos i'd say last man standing won as, in this case, last man did kill both casters.

A

Aybabtu

Tbh ur sig pretty much all. Why even bother posting. aybabtu that is.

Ohh, so now my sig has an inpact on what i write is right or wrong?

hehe...... come again :great:

S

Shrye

Edit: Bah :(

[01:24:12] <freppe-san> edited it quick
[01:24:13] <freppe-san> hopefully
[01:24:17] <Shrye> nope
[01:24:17] <freppe-san> ffs
[01:24:20] <freppe-san> remove it
[01:24:20] <Shrye> not fast enough
[01:24:21] <Shrye> haha
[01:24:26] <freppe-san> seriously

F

Freppe^^

Its still a TEAM. Doesnt matter if theyre 2-10000000000. Still a team. A team effort, and they won, end of it.

F

Freppe^^

FU shrye, type'd faster than i thought.

Even tho, they were together aybabtu, and they won together. Its not really hard to get, outlaw dont win himself with his zergs either, his team does. :p

A

Aybabtu

FU shrye, type'd faster than i thought.

Even tho, they were together aybabtu, and they won together. Its not really hard to get, outlaw dont win himself with his zergs either, his team does. :p

Well as i got it Zzang didn't even make it to melee range and his mate killed both, which is why i wouldn call Zzang the winner as he still had to release and got jack all Rp's for it :)

F

Freppe^^

Well as i got it Zzang didn't even make it to melee range and his mate killed both, which is why i wouldn call Zzang the winner as he still had to release and got jack all Rp's for it :)

He didnt won, his team did. And rps dont have anything to do with it. Perhaps that was tactics. I mean, if they nuked zzang, cuteypie as the strong skald went there and killed em both. Teamwork really.

N

necrofill

1vs1 gala won over zzang but that grp zzang was in won (even if he only got rps of 1 of them)!!

S

Shrye

Since it's a RvR (also called Team-) game, he *is* the winner... That there's two on his team, doesn't make him any less of a winner, just cuz he was a casualty.

G

ghaladriel

Originally posted by Belomar
Regardless, it is interesting to see that as soon as the person who usually spams messages with only a ":lol:", a ":clap:", or a ":great:" (just search for Ghaladriel's posts to see what I am talking about) opens his mouth to say something longer, it is just crap coming out.

More interesting is the guy that havent other thing to do that whine about my post ... :sleeping:

That can be the 253467567º time that you whine about that since i play that game.

A

Aybabtu

Whats the difference between duos and fg?

Fg usually has better healing and CC and doesn't have to depends on Ip :)

S

Shrye

Originally posted by ghaladriel
More interesting is the guy that havent other thing to do that whine about my post ... :sleeping:

That can be the 253467567º time that you whine about that since i play that game.

Not sure I'd call it interesting... but the guy replying to the guy who supposedly so only spends time stalking another (you)... I dunno who's the brightest :p

S

Shrye

Fg usually has better healing and CC and doesn't have to depends on Ip :)

Exect for albs, they don't even got IP to rely on xD

warders4tehwin :D

G

ghaladriel

Originally posted by Shrye
Not sure I'd call it interesting... but the guy replying to the guy who supposedly so only spends time stalking another (you)... I dunno who's the brightest :p

Pfft :doh:

V

vintervargen

why spam your postcounts when it's gonna close lol :E

V

vindicat0r

2v2 Fight and Zzang got killed. but Cutey killed the Other 2.

Where's the problem ?

So you got killed by a spanish person, I dont see how that is bad ... regardless of what ghala said. I mean lol ............ You Died in RvR not irl so get over it and dont make a bw post because you got pwnd.

A post saying " Next time VP wont be up" would have done it but now all this senseless whine + the Add's :D

S

Shrye

Originally posted by vintervargen
why spam your postcounts when it's gonna close lol :E

Heh.... It's called "friendly chatting", no spamz0rs here :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom