Thanks Ghaladriel.

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

Guest
And, u think ur uber cuz u nuked down a zerker from maxrange with a rr8 wizard? u won cuz of my IP lagged, u also used VP.
and btw. guid0 killed u too after xandro?? no? so, we won, iwth 1 casualty. i also guess u had resistbuffs, which we had not. i had IP up so i rushed, but died due to "u cant use that ability while dead"
So think ur uber whatever, without resistbuffs even a wizard can kill some1.
 
Y

-yoda-

Guest
Originally posted by [NP]ArlaHaren
And, u think ur uber cuz u nuked down a zerker from maxrange with a rr8 wizard? u won cuz of my IP lagged, u also used VP.
and btw. guid0 killed u too after xandro?? no? so, we won, iwth 1 casualty. i also guess u had resistbuffs, which we had not. i had IP up so i rushed, but died due to "u cant use that ability while dead"
So think ur uber whatever, without resistbuffs even a wizard can kill some1.
sounds like you got pwnd n just making exscuses IMO... no big deal losing vs a high RR caster .
 
G

ghaladriel

Guest
2 Tanks rr9 and 10 at light speed from behind(rare of a NP members) vs 2 Wizzs,insta mezz one and tank other and one of you die ? you can say that you win? :lol: i still :lol: remember you jumping to me thinking hoho i am uber rr10 tank,poor caster i press IP at 10% and i kill her in 1 shot xD .... nice try xD

PD:VP now is called IP bug rofl,you never could think that you gonna eat 950dmg in a sec xD
 
T

Tyka

Guest
Originally posted by ghaladriel
:flame: nas xDDDDDDDDDD :lol: you can say that you win? :lol: :lol: ,poor caster i press IP :lol: at 10% and i kill her in 1 shot xD .... :lol: :flame: :flame: :lol: naaaasssss xDDDDDDDD :lol:
nas.
 
G

ghaladriel

Guest
Again you here? you are stupid or something ? is there a competition of who post more in one day and i didnt know ?
 
G

glorien_

Guest
Originally posted by [NP]ArlaHaren
And, u think ur uber cuz u nuked down a zerker from maxrange with a rr8 wizard? u won cuz of my IP lagged, u also used VP.
and btw. guid0 killed u too after xandro?? no? so, we won, iwth 1 casualty. i also guess u had resistbuffs, which we had not. i had IP up so i rushed, but died due to "u cant use that ability while dead"
So think ur uber whatever, without resistbuffs even a wizard can kill some1.
LoL - Someone got pwned :rolleyes:
 
Z

zoia

Guest
Originally posted by ghaladriel
Again you here? you are stupid or something ? is there a competition of who post more in one day and i didnt know ?
As much as you're posting, i think you know ;)
 
B

Belomar

Guest
As much as I respect Zzang, I am a bit disappointed he just didn't roll with Ghaladriel's post and laughed it off.
 
N

[NP]ArlaHaren

Guest
Maybe i should roll of and just give ghaladriel a gratz, but the thing is he describes in a way i didn't like at all.
I sure died cuz i didnt press IP in time. And i did say nothing about it being a VP bug.
Every1 that have had IP for more then 100k rps knows that it often wont go off even if u press it on 10%.

No big deal rly, u got off qc root, ran off to maxrange, bolt bolt i charge, dd dd dd VP dd i die.

And the scenario was me and cutey roaming came up behind 2 (apperently blindfolded and stiffnecked since they didnt see us coming) avalonians. insta mezz ghala, kill Xandro, he gets off root on cutey, ghaladriels mezz drops sooner then usual (i suggest resistbuffs from cleric saved her there, which we again didnt have)
she qc root on me. then i charge and die.

So ghaladriel. we spotted u 2 times earlier on sight. and for the radar "hint". just fuck off.
 
S

sorusi

Guest
such useless spaniard ant aye grats that makes zzang 6170 - 1 to mrs ant?
 
G

ghaladriel

Guest
Originally posted by sorusi
such useless spaniard ant aye grats that makes zzang 6170 - 1 to mrs ant?
lol? another gimp zerker that didnt get a group neither him father? xD

:great:
 
F

Freppe^^

Guest
Originally posted by ghaladriel
lol? another gimp zerker that didnt get a group neither him father? xD

:great:
lol? another post you dont get a fuckin clue about what it means.

:great:
 
R

robby

Guest
ZZang
I think u are a very good player
but..... sometimes u lose (or get totally owned like this time)
so don't bitch about it and try to do better next time
just remember, nothing feels sweeter than taking revenge on a caster. (except revenge on a trol ofcourse)
 
O

old.Lethul

Guest
Originally posted by ghaladriel
lol? another gimp zerker that didnt get a group neither him father? xD

:great:
you are funny ghaladriel, hopefully you will wake up tomorrow with a sore hangover and realise how silly these posts looks
 
M

marczje

Guest
ghala ur making a bragging fool of urself as i read the posts..
 
O

old.Nol

Guest
that's the sweet thing about being crap :D no one comes to boast about beating you here ;)

seriously though, sex eat 950+ imo ...
 
G

ghaladriel

Guest
Originally posted by Freppe^^
lol? another post you dont get a fuckin clue about what it means.

:great:
Yes i know ... :rolleyes:
 
Z

zoia

Guest
Originally posted by robby
ZZang
I think u are a very good player
but..... sometimes u lose (or get totally owned like this time)
so don't bitch about it and try to do better next time
He's not the one bitching as far as i can see, just trying to tell how it all happened :p
 
S

sorusi

Guest
Originally posted by robby
ZZang
I think u are a very good player
but..... sometimes u lose (or get totally owned like this time)
so don't bitch about it and try to do better next time
just remember, nothing feels sweeter than taking revenge on a caster. (except revenge on a trol ofcourse)
no the fact was zzang won, but the spaniard has hard to realise this
 
A

Aybabtu

Guest
Originally posted by sorusi
no the fact was zzang won, but the spaniard has hard to realise this
He won? thougt he died and his mate killed the 2 casters
 
S

sorusi

Guest
his team won then, since this is a team game he won :p but yeah it sucks to have 1 casualty vs noobs like him
 
F

Freppe^^

Guest
Originally posted by Aybabtu
He won? thougt he died and his mate killed the 2 casters
Perhaps the 2 casters was with each other? Against zzang n his m8. Which means zzangs team won. HARD TO GET ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

J
Replies
13
Views
593
Bellona
B
F
Replies
23
Views
460
[BF]ilur
B
A
Replies
7
Views
420
Kagato.
K
O
Replies
13
Views
638
Ensceptifica
E
S
Replies
0
Views
375
Subbiz
S
Top Bottom