A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by necrofill
how can a troll be cute? if there something ther r cute r it a female luri :D

Nah female Norse is cute :) or briton chicks :D

M

mewdy

Originally posted by vindicat0r
2v2 Fight and Zzang got killed. but Cutey killed the Other 2.

Where's the problem ?

So you got killed by a spanish person, I dont see how that is bad ... regardless of what ghala said. I mean lol ............ You Died in RvR not irl so get over it and dont make a bw post because you got pwnd.

A post saying " Next time VP wont be up" would have done it but now all this senseless whine + the Add's :D

You didnt read galahawhatever's post then?

anyway it got closed and it was like BLA BLA I ROX J00 IS SUCK NAS xDDDDDD.

and i guess zzang didnt had time to reply there because ziva locked it (Suprise anyone?).

hence he made a new thread about it so he could get his version said.

S

ScarletPinp

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Nah female Norse is cute :) or briton chicks :D

aaand female trolls tbh... can u say MELONS!!!

K

K0nah

Originally posted by [NP]ArlaHaren
So ghaladriel. we spotted u 2 times earlier on sight. and for the radar "hint". just fuck off.

hey noones saying u personally use radar.

solo skalds? well... ;)

L

Lumikki

Originally posted by Belomar
Regardless, it is interesting to see that as soon as the person who usually spams messages with only a ":lol:", a ":clap:", or a ":great:" (just search for Ghaladriel's posts to see what I am talking about) opens his mouth to say something longer, it is just crap coming out.

Pretty well said.

xx

P

pitspawn

Originally posted by lofff

BOMB SPAIN imo

People should be shot for comments like this /\

Regardless of what people think of someone as a person can we please leave insults to their nationality out of the insults plz? The moment someone throws a racist comment out all of my respect goes right out of the window for them.

P

pitspawn

Obviously not you :great:

Now fuck off if you dont have anything constructive to say

O

old.Sepiritz

Wow, a tank got killed by a caster and a radar pride one at that...
I didnt think it was possible!? Has the world gone up side down?

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by pitspawn
People should be shot for comments like this /\

Regardless of what people think of someone as a person can we please leave insults to their nationality out of the insults plz? The moment someone throws a racist comment out all of my respect goes right out of the window for them.
lofff is spanish tho ^^

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by pitspawn
Obviously not you :great:

Now fuck off if you dont have anything constructive to say

because all the name calling and whinging becasue a tank died to a caster us oh so constructive :great:
why not fuck off youself zergling

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

Originally posted by Aybabtu
I wouldn say the group won nor would i say last man standing won since it was fg vs fg but as soon as we'r talking about duos i'd say last man standing won as, in this case, last man did kill both casters.

And if u read again maybe u can figure out me AND cuteypie killed Xandro, then ghala killed me, then cutey killed him. Comprendo mr amigo slan.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Zzang is NP.
Cuteypie is NP.
So there has to have been atleast one radar user there.
But anyway, I do agree casters need a slight nerf.
Regards, Glottis

B

behatch

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu

So there has to have been atleast one radar user there.

yeah :rolleyes:

btw,nice rapid fire in df steps yesturday,n00b.

V

vintervargen

ooooooh, i will prolly miss all the irl laughs bw gives me :mad:

N

)nick(

Nachos cheesos dippos mi fingeros in zzangos assossososososos nas xDDDD

D

Deskiziado

LOL a mid tank pwed by an albion mage (with no stun and debuff to her own damage)!!!!!

G

Garbannoch Nox

if a RR8 fire wiz cant take down a tank without resist buffs on full range (remember: 2 * bolt, spec dd, insta VP) you should go here: www.ebay.com

now be consequent and close this thread as well :)

G

Garbannoch Nox

Originally posted by Deskiziado
LOL a mid tank pwed by an albion mage (with no stun and debuff to her own damage)!!!!!

ever tried stunning a high RR tank with det5?

G

ghaladriel

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
if a RR8 fire wiz cant take down a tank without resist buffs on full range (remember: 2 * bolt, spec dd, insta VP) you should go here: www.ebay.com

now be consequent and close this thread as well :)

Try play a Fire wizz rr8 vs a rr10 tank and then talk m8,I got 0% possiblity to win a tank rr10 buffed or not buffed,who cares ...

Explain me how can kill a guy with det,IP, and 2000hps + or - with a caster w/o stun and deb00f... :rolleyes: altleast that the guy that i got infront got the prepotence to go to me jumping and thinking hoho free rpz ...

Other one run to me,do IP and kill me in 2,so easy and a fire wizz havent nothing to do 1vs1. They was 2 in that time ...:rolleyes:

D

Deskiziado

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
ever tried stunning a high RR tank with det5?

Nerf det, but nerf hib casters stun :))

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

Originally posted by ghaladriel
Try play a Fire wizz rr8 vs a rr10 tank and then talk m8,I got 0% possiblity to win a tank rr10 buffed or not buffed,who cares ...

Explain me how can kill a guy with det,IP, and 2000hps + or - with a caster w/o stun and deb00f... :rolleyes: altleast that the guy that i got infront got the prepotence to go to me jumping and thinking hoho free rpz ...

Other one run to me,do IP and kill me in 2,so easy and a fire wizz havent nothing to do 1vs1. They was 2 in that time ...:rolleyes:
u forgot u were 2 too?

A

Antedeluvian

Originally posted by [NP]ArlaHaren
u forgot u were 2 too?

Didn't u said that u both killed ghala partner in seconds?
As far i can see ghala soloed you, but your group mate killed him.
Dont forget that casters dont have determination99999 to avoid the skald's instamezz.

Zzang: pwned /release
Ghala: pwned /release
Cuteypie: /victory

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom