Thanks for the fights tonight

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
are ppl najs towards eachother? WHERE?! im beeing molested and you think they are beeing nice! :kissit:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Stallion said:
are ppl najs towards eachother? WHERE?! im beeing molested and you think they are beeing nice! :kissit:

That's what being nice is all about! molesting you :touch:

Balr

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah great fun playing here. Keep it up! :) and please don't zerg me or Haigen when we are running solo ;)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
What kind of Orange! we're also wearing an Orange cloaked getup and have done for a few months :p I think is a different shade so we're ok methinks but its best to check :fluffle:

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Oi whats this, 2nd night in a row. I'd just like to say thanks to the Hib groups out tonight who respected FG fights even tho we was running a PUG.

Thanks to all the mids who wouldnt go anywhere NEAR Brunja, was really good fun luring out 4-5 fgs :p

Thanks to all for making this game still worth playing :)

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Fyric said:
Funny, this thread probably best describes what GG rvr is all about, nicest ever people are being to eachother in daoc history.. kinda scary really :D

just like IRC always is

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Stallion said:
yes but you enjoy it so it makes it nice :D

Askr

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
What kind of Orange! we're also wearing an Orange cloaked getup and have done for a few months :p I think is a different shade so we're ok methinks but its best to check :fluffle:

Aye you guys run a darker shade of orange :) Easy to see difference in realm ranks as well so far ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom