Thanks for the fights tonight

Narjhan

Fledgling Freddie
We got rolled occasionally, stood up decently most of the time and even won once or twice. All in all it was great fun being back out in rvr again.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Not quite sure if we fought you, but if you're the low rr brown alb guild, good work killing stajjijjon in the last fight, should always chain do that! <3

If you're not, I'm sure we had some decent fights tonight anyway :)

Mrmotivator - bard

Kyh

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, that was us.. had some good 8v8 tonight.. first time we ran full guild group

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Edlina said:
Not quite sure if we fought you, but if you're the low rr brown alb guild, good work killing stajjijjon in the last fight, should always chain do that! <3

If you're not, I'm sure we had some decent fights tonight anyway :)

Mrmotivator - bard

hah you tard, I only died cause I had to do your work!

Askr

Fledgling Freddie
Lots of nice fights against Hib groups yesterday :D Big thanks to the Pickup with Figgy/Roxanna/Yelina and others, we had our two best fights all night with you guys. To bad with the adds in the first one though outcome still felt uncertain with half your group recently eggrezzed :)

And it's not brown it's orange :p Verry (not so) important ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
people are seeing brown everywhere since staj dyed himself with poo :mad:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Stallion said:
hah you tard, I only died cause I had to do your work!

You said it yourself you ran way outta heal range and died to two mercs on 10% hit points each, noob! you coulda just run away they would have been slowed down! :D

I was doing my work just fine - I can't interrupt mercs :(
I'll make rure add you dying to two myrmidon mercs in movie!

Orange/brown...it looks brown to me :) but it's good, it's recognizable! Hope you get high rr fast so you can kill stajj lots more!

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Edlina said:
You said it yourself you ran way outta heal range and died to two mercs on 10% hit points each, noob! you coulda just run away they would have been slowed down! :D

I was doing my work just fine - I can't interrupt mercs :(
I'll make rure add you dying to two myrmidon mercs in movie!

Orange/brown...it looks brown to me :) but it's good, it's recognizable! Hope you get high rr fast so you can kill stajj lots more!

no you werent interrupting sorc & theurg.. so I killed theurg, and then you let mercs go for me! and NO they were at 70% when reaching me ffs! And I got snare styled + pf.. so dont lie!
you could have mezzed them or healed me, not like they can outdmg you, pffffffff!

staj out!

ps! I wont group you tonight if you dont turn rp off, for a period of 1 h! hah! thats the punishment! :twak:

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
yea staj was only about 2k range out of range from the rest of the group, not far at all!

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
Devilseye said:
yeah had some good fun yesterday :), 5l5 > 5l7 in 1day solo. not bad =]

And some of that was from my noob(yeah, RR2 still, but I keep trying) SB arse getting kicked. >.<

Seriously, though, I didn't see hide nor hair of you until you perfed me, every time, and I have 51 effective stealth and MoStealth 2. What's your spec/RAs?

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Eleasias said:
yea staj was only about 2k range out of range from the rest of the group, not far at all!

give sheph back, atleast he was stuck to me!

Narjhan

Fledgling Freddie
The fight would've been a whole lot better on our part if it wasn't for that stupid hill giving out of view messages. Our tanks were told to push a bit so that left our casters with little choice but to try and get up and in view. This of course leads to running straight into the lap of rr 10+ blademasters which hurts and interupts. With a bit of petting and nearsighting from our part we would've lasted at least twice as long before being owned :p

Askr

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
Orange/brown...it looks brown to me :) but it's good, it's recognizable!
Yeah we started out as red when we formed the guild... by the time we all hit 50 we realised half of Albion used red cloaks... ;)

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Margaret said:
And some of that was from my noob(yeah, RR2 still, but I keep trying) SB arse getting kicked. >.<

Seriously, though, I didn't see hide nor hair of you until you perfed me, every time, and I have 51 effective stealth and MoStealth 2. What's your spec/RAs?
same as you (gifv respec stone so i can get more CS =]

but maybe i killed some1 before (stealthlore from kill)

orrr.. if it was on a bridge. i might have used stealthlore cause denarius&co was also out :) i also remember killing a rr2 sb south west of the glenlock bridge. dunno if it was you. but i had stealthlore from killing back there :)
and ermm.. Keep soloing!! :clap: , youll get there eventualy :)
xxManiacxx said:
solo or "solo"?
?? =)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Stallion said:
only thanks to a hib-alb conspiracy... cant belive my best friends betrayed me!

Hohoho, which friends? :D and yes, I could have healed you I think xD the mercs were mezz immune tho, and gwal was hitting one of them anway!

Only reason you want me to turn /rp off is that you're afraid I'll get rr12 before you :(

raid

Can't get enough of FH
ah, we were also wondering who the new albguild is... wasn't yesterday tho, i was being whiny bitch and instalogged at some point :( but very nice to have new guildgroups running! ;)

and idd well done edlina, dont bother healing staj

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Devilseye said:

Alot of ppl claim they are solo but running around insta engaging other fights etc which imo aint soloing hence the "solo" part

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Alot of ppl claim they are solo but running around insta engaging other fights etc which imo aint soloing hence the "solo" part
ah.... well i only -add- if its 2vs1.. ie.. i help a mid when fighting 2albs. or a alb when he/she fights 2mids =]

rather fun to /hug each other after the fight.. unless we both eat dirt haha ;)

Narjhan

Fledgling Freddie
Best fight of the night (from our point of view) was being blanket mezzed from behind by a hib pickup (rank 4-11) and somehow turning it around to a win, though only three of us were left standing in the end :p

Vondra

Fledgling Freddie
Last fight before we logged yesterday was really fun. Atleast i had a good laugh.
Only a pally and merc left after the fight. Well played consider your low rr.
Speedtrap + perma sprint is the evul.

Kyh

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, that was a fun fight! funniest thing was that someone died from my dot procc from GoV in the end =) And we had some good laughs =p

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
Funny, this thread probably best describes what GG rvr is all about, nicest ever people are being to eachother in daoc history.. kinda scary really :D

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
2 pages and no whine yet?!

STOP BEING SO NICE TO EACH OTHER - Im scared now :(

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
raid said:
ah, we were also wondering who the new albguild is... wasn't yesterday tho, i was being whiny bitch and instalogged at some point :( but very nice to have new guildgroups running! ;)

and idd well done edlina, dont bother healing staj

Not to worry, I usually end up with around 3000 in heal stats after an evening of 3 hours :) And I'd never heal staj anyway! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom