Thanks for removin I-rvr

Fifta

Fledgling Freddie
Thank gods the "normal" RVR is back! Exciting gameplay running around for hours finding nothing but stealther fg's. Tons of 'we pwn yoo' set hib guildgroups waiting in line in agramon to fight against the only alb/mid group there is.

I enjoyed quakeworld teamfortress tho...

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Ogen said:
Allways liked irvr. And tbh, to all the elitists whining about it.. Why in the freaking world, dont you just go roaming somewhere else if its so bad? :eek7:

Amen!! /rep

Gamah

Banned
Bracken said:
Er yep. Afaik there's nothing homophobic about that word - still commonly used where I come from. Unlike your little outburst...

You big gay fairy.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
U mean big gay hairy yam yam fairy:p

One out of 5 right - scored less than Gamah :( Worcester ain't yam yam country, my head is shaved, I don't have wings and I'm as straight as a goal post :D

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
If anyone can seriously say rvr is better tonight minus the insta port then im more a yam yam than Bracken.Nothing at Bled,can`t get a grp in over hour,solo in agramon and Dthrefone grp gleefully mop up their 100 rps or whatever i was worth their fg.Boat to Beno ,jump at agramon bridge and noone there either.WTF everyone gone?im almost tempted to bloody play Hunter again:(

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Soloing now, is shit. I've met about 3 poeple tonight who were solo and low RR.

Respect to them imo.

gohan

FH is my second home
Bracken said:
One out of 5 right - scored less than Gamah :( Worcester ain't yam yam country, my head is shaved, I don't have wings and I'm as straight as a goal post :D
goal posts are bent at the top :< or was that ur way of coming out the closet?

gohan

FH is my second home
Varna said:
Soloing now, is shit. I've met about 3 poeple tonight who were solo and low RR.

Respect to them imo.

so ur rr8 but u only enjoy soloing against low RR's :<

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
gohan said:
i rvr is gay asways has been always will be..

it just brings out the lazy roggy fags that want to run 8fg rvr an zerg an add on everytrhing but find a boat ride or run through agramon a waste of thier precious time :<
Sorry to ruin your personal game, but isnt it the choice of fags and l33ts alike to play this game, how they want rather than have "how to play DAoC" dictated to them?

:wanker:

iRvR brought everyone out, for fun with their realm m8s, not sad billy no mates like some people.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
goal posts are bent at the top :< or was that ur way of coming out the closet?

The cross bar sits on top. The posts are straight.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
Nah Gohan, he is one of the 10% of ppl that speak R.P.!

You boarding school schnob bracken :s

Went to the biggest comprehensive in the county and grew up on a council estate. Try again :)

Gamah

Banned
old.Whoodoo said:
Sorry to ruin your personal game, but isnt it the choice of fags and l33ts alike to play this game, how they want rather than have "how to play DAoC" dictated to them?

:wanker:

iRvR brought everyone out, for fun with their realm m8s, not sad billy no mates like some people.

Oh ffs, open your window whoodoo so you catch a clue.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
i love rvr when there isn't insta port.

Get far more fights, and earn more rp's aswell.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
haha a hippocrite in his natural enviroment. Severance moved to kill irvr by taking towers and trying to distroy port.

you mean as 4fg on stick or ?:(
and you was taking the tower right outside the damn door, was we supposed to sit there watching while you farm the albzerg with l33t c0wning skillz? :D

what are we supposed to do when we run and someone destroys irvr during the time we run?

a. run in agramon for an hour meeting only mobs and log of boredom
b. log anyway and pve instead
c. log on our hib alts and farm the zerg
d. rant on irc and flamebait

unlike you, i dont get to choose option c
i run specific days, meaning we run anyway ,reason we try and ask people to run agramon thru fh

ps: you have to let the rest of us know if running to a tower in the middle of the fight and coming back to kill the grp you ran from while they fighting someone else is an actual tactic or just something that accidentally happened, people in your grp apparently dont have same opinions :D

illu

Part of the furniture
brad said:
i love rvr when there isn't insta port.

Get far more fights, and earn more rp's aswell.

I think you are in the minority Brad. Saying that, there were quite a few fights around Bled/Beno but the RP per hour seemed a lot lower :/

With IRvR there was a steady stream of enemy that you could get to within literally a minute, kill or be killed, then back again for more action in no time.
Even though I had some really good fights last night, it took about 10 mins to get to each fight, and there are a thousand middies on bled bridge so any stealther that jumps you on the way to bled docks will probably be insta-killed by the casters around.
The only good bit was a little mini fighting tourney next to Beno dropoff which was great fun.

So basically IRvR is good for some people and not good for others. I think RvR normal mode is too spread out, with fights being mainly in/around bridges or keeps, iRvR is concentrated mayhem in a small area with fights anywhere in that area.

It was nice to get a change of scenery for a while anyway.

Oli - Illu

Gamah

Banned
toxii said:
ps: you have to let the rest of us know if running to a tower in the middle of the fight and coming back to kill the grp you ran from while they fighting someone else is an actual tactic or just something that accidentally happened, people in your grp apparently dont have same opinions :D

Everytime you add is it a tactic or a mistake?

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Everytime you add is it a tactic or a mistake?

you're not answering my question, therefore dont expect me to answer yours ;)

you choose to play like absolute lamers, we dont

its all about choices

Littles

Loyal Freddie
RvR was great last night. Was nice to have several fights that didn't get insta added on. Don't judge anything on last night as Thursdays are usually quieter anyway. If i had a choice i would do anything to stop iRvR but i don't so ill go with whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom