Fledgling Freddie
spamed hug on you the other day gimp and you still kill me :(

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
im such a prick aint i... :(

what was i playin? the thurg? sorry mate

brad

Fledgling Freddie
lets not have irvr for a while, has been quite boring for the last couple of weeks.

gohan

FH is my second home
i rvr is gay asways has been always will be..

it just brings out the lazy roggy fags that want to run 8fg rvr an zerg an add on everytrhing but find a boat ride or run through agramon a waste of thier precious time :<

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
i liked the irvr, was fast action always, now its empty again, except prime time.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:

it just brings out the lazy roggy fags...blah blah blah

Got some issue with your sexuality chap? You seem very uptight about something...

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
says some 1 that uses the word chap? welcome to 2006

Er yep. Afaik there's nothing homophobic about that word - still commonly used where I come from. Unlike your little outburst...

brad

Fledgling Freddie
people know what gohan means, your just being awkward tbh.

gohan

FH is my second home
Bracken said:
Er yep. Afaik there's nothing homophobic about that word - still commonly used where I come from. Unlike your little outburst...

an were DO u come from? victorian london?

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
damn... now i have to run and ride a boat and shit long time before i get good 1vs1 again :(

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Allways liked irvr. And tbh, to all the elitists whining about it.. Why in the freaking world, dont you just go roaming somewhere else if its so bad? :eek7:

illu

Part of the furniture
Xxcalibur said:
i liked the irvr, was fast action always, now its empty again, except prime time.

:(

This is how I look at IRvR:

IRvR is like Quake. You spawn, you get tooled up, try and find an enemy and if you die, you instaspawn, and are back in action in no time.
Summary: Constant Fun

RvR is like Counterstrike. You spawn, you get tooled up. You move SLOOOOWLY around the map trying to find an enemy. You slowly make your way to where the enemy are across the map (using boat/walking/horse), then you get to the enemy territory and someone wtfpwns you one-shot in the head. You then wait for the round to be over, respawn, re-buff up, slowly make your way to the docks, Rinse and Repeat.
Summary: Cautious Fun, can be frustrating (especially if you get head-shot multiple times by a FG steamrolling you, stealthzerged, caster ML9 pet etc. etc.)

Obviously I prefer IRvR, but each to their own. I just find people are less cautious, more ballsy and don't care as much if they die, so they stay on longer and everyone gets more RPs all round. When in normal mode, you get a lot more frustrated if you die a lot, because of the time it takes to get into fights (not all of us can stay on 24/7 with jobs/girlfriends giving us grief :>) which leads to earlier logging, less people on = not good for the game at the end of the day.

Maybe there should be a Beacon at Beno/DC and Bled where people can port to, and are immune to RvR damage for 30 secs, and you can have IRvR action without affecting the keep/tower balance which could affect relic balance.
There should be something for everyone as I get the impression that 80% of people like IRvR, but the 20% that don't, go and take towers to piss everyone off. Does that sound about right?

Oli - Illu

Everz

FH is my second home
o well.. no more chant till it return, was ace action without having to spend 30 mins asking for buffs and finding an enemy

gohan

FH is my second home
Eversmallx said:
o well.. no more chant till it return, was ace action without having to spend 30 mins asking for buffs and finding an enemy

see this is the shit attitude im talking about ......" i did fuck all to set up iRvR but whored it while it was thier, now its gone ill stop playing untill some1 else does all the work to make it easy mode for me again" rought translation

Everz

FH is my second home
gohan said:
see this is the shit attitude im talking about ......" i did fuck all to set up iRvR but whored it while it was thier, now its gone ill stop playing untill some1 else does all the work to make it easy mode for me again" rought translation

Im a hib, i did my part by not logging on till they were taken :p

and easy mode, the only reason i enjoyed it was the fact i didnt have wait for 30+mins asking for buffs then to find only 1-2 people or get steam rolled by a fg.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Still don't understand why some people object to iRvR. After all, surely more RPs for all is good for everybody?

Eyres

Banned
gohan said:

it just brings out the lazy roggy fags that want to run 8fg rvr an zerg an add on everytrhing but find a boat ride or run through agramon a waste of thier precious time :<

one quote explains another

Xxcalibur said:

kivik

Part of the furniture
Svartmetall said:
Still don't understand why some people object to iRvR. After all, surely more RPs for all is good for everybody?

After all, everyone is not out JUST for the rps, I would gladly have 10 1vs1 fights lost rather than getting added by some mids in every fight.

And finally! :)

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Thx for revoming insta rvr so synergy wankers can go back to camping bled bridge :eek7:

Zdeath

Banned
crying.jpg

Come thidrankeh! :sex:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Don't really give a damn about irvr so long as its not in alb frontier. But im certainly not sorry to see it gone, it just makes rvr more boring in general.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Gotmagi said:
Thx for revoming insta rvr so synergy wankers can go back to camping bled bridge :eek7:

Someone got killed in an RvR zone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom