Thanks for removin I-rvr

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
well i like the insta rvr @ emain, seen several fights without ppl adding on, lots of ppl watching or simply running by,

allot nicer than going to odin/hw and get run over by fg's
ofc it can also happen with i-rvr. but atleast you dont have to be on a boat for 5mins, and get zerged within secs

PS: RoG ppl give rps also :p

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
Well..

bringed more action, cause its quite dead else, all characters got n1 rvr whenever they liked.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Elitestoner said:
thank fuck, can finally solo

do you solo mobs or what? not like there is much about to kill when there is no irvr.

just out of curiousty why do people even dislike instant rvr, sure its zergy, but zerg beats running around 1hour solo, and then haveing to get ganked by a fg after you have run for several minutes ..

i guess some ppl just like roaming like cattle, watching the ingame sunrise and stuff while they are out rvring.

oh and not like you find much 1v1 even if there is no irvr :p cause when there is no irvr, people are to afraid to attack or take risks

and lately, where are all the albs hideing?, pveing or what?

and if you are really that dedicated with 1v1's go pm someone on irc to go duel you or something, i bet there is plenty of ppl who want to 1v1 out of the action of the instant-rvr zone.

(instant rvr is very simular to old emain) :p now go create your own odins or something :p

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
rvn said:
do you solo mobs or what? not like there is much about to kill when there is no irvr.

Then you are looking in the wrong places, had ace 1v1's yesterday just don't go to brynja and all those area's and you find quite some nice fights.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
It's a shame the option for iRVR is gone. It brings out more people than any other form of RVR currently available. :)

And no, I don't care that it's zergy. Means more fights, more fun. The 1-vs-1 crowd can live with IRVR, but the majority of players can't do without, basically.

RVR is supposed to be fun. Judging from the way people post here, the tiny minority that prefers 1-vs-1 is more important than everyone else having fun in zergy RVR.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest, NOT having iRVR sucks. I spend an hour running around, looking for some fun RVR. Nothing. All I run into is full groups, duos, trios and since there's no set place for combat like in iRVR, it takes F'cking ages to find another chance to make RPs.

2hrs later, 1506rps. Whee, suchs fun, non-iRVR. Yeh, it's so much better this way. Running Assassin missions gets me more arpees. :/

Groups can always go to Agramon, Soloers can find each other at some remote bridge and for everyone else there should be iRVR.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
RVR is supposed to be fun. Judging from the way people post here, the tiny minority that prefers 1-vs-1 is more important than everyone else having fun in zergy RVR.

People are always free to retake keeps.

All people need to do if they want irvr. Not like people who like 1v1's can stop them, just about putting some effort into things.

But i think the vast majority of people would rather people do it for them, and then have the benefits of irvr if it occurs afterwards. So a general downword spiral occurs, unless a set of dedicated people go and take a keep you wont get irvr, as generally people are to lazy to put the effort into these things.

Just my 2 cence

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
if soloers, fg and anti-iRvR ppl are a minority it should be easy for the crowd to do some keep takes and create iRvR wouldn´t it?

Guess the crowd is just lazy.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
I don't really think it's a matter of being lazy, more likely it's just not something they care about. Not everyone likes sieges, running around and taking keeps.

Doesn't mean they don't prefer iRVR. Just because they don't go out to take keeps right away.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
If u want iRvR then u should create iRvR instead of waiting for someone else to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom