thank you goa for classic servers

remi

Fledgling Freddie
so many retarded arguments here i wont even bother replying to them xD

classic is a blast, more zergs and randoms then ever, mixed with alot of nice fg fights, cant ask for more really.

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
well if NF is a huge 8 vs 8 arena i prefer huge zerging/ keep fights tbh. I still play on cluster but only PvE atm so i dont see any difference when just lvling alone with my bot. But i think i will play on classic, i voted yes so i am in my full right to play there :p. But if the majority of the europe population moves back to cluster when darkness rising/ 1.81 comes out i defently stick to the cluster , in other words i stick to the server were the most of the population is because what is a MMORPG without enogh players (daoc still got to few imo )

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
I can't believe how you think when you whine on somethign that was voted about and that people choose to play? Shouldn't the players who wants to play Glastonbury be allowed to without getting whine from those who don't want to just because the server population on the servers they play gets lower. That's just saying "You're not supposed to have fun because then I get less fun." It's taking someones football away so that he will play hockey with you.

I hope you get the picture. And I play both Glaston and Cluster (more Glaston atm) Albs got relics on Cluster now.... Yay :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom