Thane Or Warrior?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Knolan said:
it will be as soon as mythic decides to keep those heavy tank changes and make em live.

thanes will be made even MORE useless then they were.
You talk too fast mr chumley warner, so far they have only announced the changes to heavy tanks, so wait and see before gobbing off about hybrids.

Oh and FYI, thanes are not useless at all, just shows you know bugger all about them! (/em waits for crap about having one blah blah blah yadayadayada...)

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
You talk too fast mr chumley warner, so far they have only announced the changes to heavy tanks, so wait and see before gobbing off about hybrids.

Oh and FYI, thanes are not useless at all, just shows you know bugger all about them! (/em waits for crap about having one blah blah blah yadayadayada...)

read again, i said as soon as mythic "Decides to keep those changes and make them live"

as in i know they are test notes atm, and about the useless part i know the class very well FYI im just talking about the steriotype. it well known that most ppl dont take a thane in the grp because they heard or have been told they suck, the class itself could use changes but its mostly the people that made them useless. which i dont agree on, when grappled u have castables i could very well be in a assist train or interrupt casters, hell, i can even kill them, i manage to hit for 400-600 dmg on the 2h.

this just shows u know bugger all about me what i actually think, and that you are way to fast with your judgement.

Valencio

Fledgling Freddie
big hug and kiss to whooodooooooooo :pPPPPPPPP

its tippers / tipster mate if you remember me. was in RD for a while.

Currently at boarding school though, work2lose. gotta get life back on track though :p. RD Still active? I only play on weekends now.

How are you mate?

xxxxxxxxxxx

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe, wondered where you slipped off to ya tart! Nice to see ya still about! RD died, well pretty much, a few core members still in keeping the house going and BPs for towers, but most of us snuck into Sarumans Hand while their GM wasnt looking.

I hope 1.81x does give thanes some much needed rvr loving, its about bloody time eh!

Valencio

Fledgling Freddie
I'm still here :p out n about on the odd occasion. How come you died? :p pure inactivity?

x

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
read again, i said as soon as mythic "Decides to keep those changes and make them live"

as in i know they are test notes atm, and about the useless part i know the class very well FYI im just talking about the steriotype. it well known that most ppl dont take a thane in the grp because they heard or have been told they suck, the class itself could use changes but its mostly the people that made them useless. which i dont agree on, when grappled u have castables i could very well be in a assist train or interrupt casters, hell, i can even kill them, i manage to hit for 400-600 dmg on the 2h.

this just shows u know bugger all about me what i actually think, and that you are way to fast with your judgement.

What he meant is that in 1.81 it was time for Heavy tanks, perhaps 1.82 - 1.83 or something its Hybridtime.

Mythic from what I understand will look at one type of character every following patch so lets say 1.82 - Hybrids 1.83 - Healingclasses 1.84 - stealthers 1.85 - Casters, or something like that. Or have I misunderstood completely?
Wait for the hybrids turn before you speak too loudly about changes to a group of classes that need love almost as bad as the thane and hasnt gotten any for the last 3? years

mordsythe

Fledgling Freddie
all i can say is im sure that this post was asking about thanes AND warriors.. pls dont disregard us ikkle tanx (sed by the small troll :)) we need ur attention as well.. unlesss u gonna pick us apart as well :p in which case leave us alone ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom