TV TG kicked out of Argentina

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Who have i called a cunt? The reason my "credibility" is lost is because people keep lying about it :p

But congrats guys on making another thread about me, and yes, you do it not me.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Who have i called a cunt? The reason my "credibility" is lost is because people keep lying about it :p

But congrats guys on making another thread about me, and yes, you do it not me.
Nope, you did it completely, you claimed ridiculously that the UK is still stuck in 1970 which it isn't, so I probably exaggerated, but my point still stands, we're nothing like you see in the films or the way that foreign media portrays England, I know the rest of the world likes to criticise England away fans, but as a son of one who travels the world, I find that quite offensive, since I know that they go to foreign cities spend hundreds of pounds each, taking in the culture (yes, they go to local museums and such) and drinking a lot of alcohol and probably a equal amount of food, and generally don't cause a lot of trouble, and if you ask the locals, they love it, because they actually give a lot of money to local businesses and tip generously, there's very little trouble now. The last I can recall there was trouble was when they went to Moscow and a bunch of old men got beaten up by the local football hooligans.

You can't go to the games if you're a known trouble maker, because it's a vetted system where you have to join a group in order to get tickets.

I've been to a few Derby vs Nottingham Forest games, which is probably amongst the biggest rivalries in the UK and apart from a couple of jokers getting too drunk and being stupid, nothing kicks off in comparison to what it used to.

I'd sooner have a reputation of a country who likes to enjoy theirselves at events such as football matches, rather than a reputation of a country that's back at their hotel room tucked in bed 30 mins after the final whistle.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's still funny that he thinks anti royal sentiment would cause riots. Living in a bubble.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I never claimed you're stuck in the 70s, all i did is mention football hooligans(which still exist).

@Ch3tan i never said that either, stop making sh*t up.

Gwadien

We don't have chavs and we don't have bar fights, ticking all the stereotype boxes, fo shiz.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So, because you can't say i'm wrong(as i stated botht hings as they actually happened), you decide to abandon that failed logic and turn to sarcastic comments as arguments?

Solid plan (y)

Well, refreshing after all the strawmen and lies flying around.

Gwadien

I never stated there wasn't any hooligans in the UK my argument was that Zeus exists.

Please stop backtracking your arguments to find a new one that you can defend, you stated we kick each others arses for football which I argues we don't, then you also threw in more British stereotypes of chavs and barfights, which clearly is all the premise of some 30 year old stereotype of British people, which isn't right, to bring it back to the original point is that we do make jokes openly about uncomfortable matters, what about the world wars, even though we wffbbqpwned the Germans both times (I know we didn't really, it's a joke, you know.) alot of British soldiers died, and I really don't think we'd mind if other nations had the same laid back approach which we do.

We ain't gonna call Germans Nazis if they aren't so stiff about it, in reality it shows we have more freedom of thought than the Argentinians because their government is fucking their nation up so much they're clearly distracting their populace with the evil expansionist United Kingdom.

Last edited:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Now the problem with your "funny" comment is that you actually said that about hooligans, while people claim i say things i never did. Like Ch3tans riot comment, or your comment about me calling people cunts.

But let's not let facts get in the way of a good old toht bashing, just add another "toht is like this" comment and people will agree funny with it all day.

Gwadien

Mate, even if people quoted you, you'd claim that 2+2=5

Gwadien

Also, you started by laying into hooliganism, I responded, then you engaged me again, so we continues that discussion, you don't want to continue, nor do you want to admit you could be at fault (which I just did) so you're pulling the Toht bash card? :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well done, didn't actually try and deny what i stated, just added to the tohtbash pile. Just what was expected. Like said, facts, who needs them eh ;)

And speaking of your edit above; i'm not backtracking anything, you lot keep brniging them up. Even if lying about them. But i understand that, if you can't prove someone said something, or deny what they say is a fact, just lie. Works wonders.

You afterall said that english are the poor versions of americans.

Gwadien

I mentioned the barfights, chavs and hooligans, which you said, don't make me do a @Scouse and individually fucking quote each point you made, I can't be arsed

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Gwadien and tohtori sitting in a tree
K I s s i n g

Well only old married couples squabble like you do

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yeah this isn't an oopsie, but i'd say if someone came to the UK with a queen sucks cock(obviously referring to mercury) t-shirt on they wouldn't even get through security, for their security.

@Ch3tan i never said that either, stop making sh*t up.

By implication that's exactly what you said. Otherwise why would it be "for their security"? You don't even know what what you're saying anymore, your brain is drowned in its own drivel.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I don't go to football matches..but it would seem the violence has dropped about 90% from what I see in the media..but when an England game played in our city a few years ago it was full of the most neanderthal tattooed fat bald thugs I had ever seen in my life and if they are the people going to international games then the rest of the world must think we are animals.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
For fucks sake, just put him on ignore like the rest of us.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
By implication that's exactly what you said.

No it's not. For their security doesn't mean there would be riots. If you want to argue then atleast stick to what has been said, not what you think i might've implied.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Oh god what am I doing......

We do have chavs, we do have bar fights and we do have quite a lot of scum in England, just like in every other country. We get tarred with that brush more because I guess we are seen as the pioneers of it, the first to get filmed twatting the shit out of each other at a match etc, I dunno. I want to love this country and it's people and I try, I really do, and there are some wonderful humans but it saddens me that they have to be diluted by the bacteria that is and has been in this country for decades.

By the way to fall out with each other on here is not right either I don't think, we aren't the same as others you know, we sit and read and type, that's a fucking level above a lot of people on this spinning ball of shit we infest.

I have read none of this thread apart from this last page so may of made a dick of myself but I just wanted to type that because it's raining and I'm waiting to go out.....to get my nans pension.....and to get some glass for next doors greenhouse because my boy kicked his ball through it.....again......second time in two weeks.

DaGaffer

No it's not. For their security doesn't mean there would be riots. If you want to argue then atleast stick to what has been said, not what you think i might've implied.

Well, since we were talking about mobs of Argentines throwing rocks at TG, what's your point? You claimed the UK would be just like Argentina under the right circumstances, gave an example of what could cause those circumstances, but now you're saying that wouldn't cause a riot. So what are you saying?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually i said right people, right circumstances, argentina. You have a lot of peple in your country and claiming that you act so civil all the time is silly.

You took the queen shirt example way too literally(examples are just examples), but let's say someone does have a "7/7 was deserved" shirt on and this lot ran into them;

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deOsv2ZN5Dc

They'd just have a scornful look on them and that's that? Or would the person be pretty much f*cked.

The point made, which is really clear unless you twist it into something else, is that people are people regardless of location and if you get a lot of them disagreeing on something then they can get out of control.

I'd dare say TG wanted this to happen, because an accident it's not.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
(examples are just examples)

No, examples are supposed to be illustrative of a situation and if the example is a load of shit then it's a bad example - and people naturally go "woah! that's a load of shit you're talking there".

Fess up - you were wrong. Again.

DaGaffer

Actually i said right people, right circumstances, argentina. You have a lot of peple in your country and claiming that you act so civil all the time is silly.

You took the queen shirt example way too literally(examples are just examples), but let's say someone does have a "7/7 was deserved" shirt on and this lot ran into them;

They'd just have a scornful look on them and that's that? Or would the person be pretty much f*cked.

The point made, which is really clear unless you twist it into something else, is that people are people regardless of location and if you get a lot of them disagreeing on something then they can get out of control.

Except we have people saying "7/7 was deserved" on the streets and in the press every day, and they DON'T get run out of town by angry mobs. Even where there ARE angry mobs (EDL for example) the difference between the UK and Argentina is that the mob wouldn't be allowed anywhere near the ones saying nasty things about 7/7 and their right to do so would be protected. That's the whole point, one country, for all its faults, doesn't allow mobs to do what they like, the other does. Its got nothing to do with politeness, its got to do with belief in the rule of law.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter

That video has absolutely fuck all to do with football hooliganism, that was filmed during the Tottenham riots iirc.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I'm a nice guy, dislike violence, avoid it at all costs and I do all I can for everyone else. My best mate, since childhood is covered in scars, has at least one fight a week (not sure he has lost yet, he even won when he got cs gassed by two guys) and will never ever back down. So you are both right if you want to use that as an example on England.

Now, this thread is going nowhere guys.

Touch and make up.

:D

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Whilst he films you...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Brits ganging up on a single fin - you guys are hooligans at heart. It might as well be an argument in the street and you'd jump people and kick them while laying down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom