TV TG kicked out of Argentina

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
...for an "offensive" numberplate. Some people really need to get a fucking sense of proportion.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
...for an "offensive" numberplate. Some people really need to get a fucking sense of proportion.

Probably just top gear organising faux-outrage in an attempt to get more news coverage.

Them wags, eh?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Think the number plate was H982 FLK or something.

Funny tho :).

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The Geneva Convention clearly states in article 69 paragraph 1337 that; 'The victor of a war, (Which they did not start) can ridicule and joke about the war in years to come'

Tom

I am a FH squatter
At least the Argentinian military got some training in, chucking rocks.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hopefully they film the rest on the Falkland islands now

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The Geneva Convention clearly states in article 69 paragraph 1337 that; 'The victor of a war, (Which they did not start) can ridicule and joke about the war in years to come'
Im so fucking tired that I actually googled this. Where can I find a cliff to jump off of?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hopefully they film the rest on the Falkland islands now

That would be fucking comedy gold if they do, air the first half of what they got in Argentina then the second half in the Falklands lol.

Gwadien

That would be fucking comedy gold if they do, air the first half of what they got in Argentina then the second half in the Falklands lol.
Yeah; 'We got kicked of Argie bargie land, so we filmed the rest in Argentina, oh wait,'

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah; 'We got kicked of Argie bargie land, so we filmed the rest in Argentina, oh wait,'

Trouble is, it was never part of Argentina. It was actually first landed on by an Englishman, then the French, then the Spanish, eventually being owned/populated/whatever by English, then again by Spain and finally English again. Agentina tried to lay claim in 18something but got told to fuck off, and have been told to fuck off ever since. Useless pisspot little country should stick to producing corned beef and reneging on debt.

Gwadien

Trouble is, it was never part of Argentina. It was actually first landed on by an Englishman, then the French, then the Spanish, eventually being owned/populated/whatever by English, then again by Spain and finally English again. Agentina tried to lay claim in 18something but got told to fuck off, and have been told to fuck off ever since. Useless pisspot little country should stick to producing corned beef and reneging on debt.
I know, I was joking, but my point is, they shouldn't cower because the Argies are upset, they should make further jokes about it.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
The whole licence plate thing sounds so wishy washy yet another stunt by argies trying to distract from their own problems I guess

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Clarkson is a first-class dick, but he did swear on his kids' lives that it was a coincidence so I think I'm inclined to believe him, this time.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Stunt that backfired.

No way in hell they didn't know - and are lying to try to cover their asses...

DaGaffer

Stunt that backfired.

No way in hell they didn't know - and are lying to try to cover their asses...

Even if it was a stunt that backfired, getting pissed of about H982FLK is pretty pathetic, and the other whackjob stuff about the other number plates being nearly (but actually not) the numbers of war dead is batshit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Even if it was a stunt that backfired, getting pissed of about H982FLK is pretty pathetic, and the other whackjob stuff about the other number plates being nearly (but actually not) the numbers of war dead is batshit.
Pathetic but understandable in a country where the government is stoking anti-british and falklands sentiment in its population.

Humans aren't anything if they're not easily led arseholes and clarkson would never have pulled the numberplate thing and the joke wouldn't work if there wasn't there wasn't the possibility of this happening...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah this isn't an oopsie, but i'd say if someone came to the UK with a queen sucks cock(obviously referring to mercury) t-shirt on they wouldn't even get through security, for their security.

DaGaffer

Yeah this isn't an oopsie, but i'd say if someone came to the UK with a queen sucks cock(obviously referring to mercury) t-shirt on they wouldn't even get through security, for their security.

Except, they would. And no-one would throw stones at them.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
we would laugh...as long as they were white.

DaGaffer

Yeah you keep telling yourself that.

People in the UK have been wearing t-shirts slagging off the Royal Family since the 70s. Frankly you'd be in a lot more trouble if you rocked up with a t-shirt with a picture of Mohammed on it. There are actual laws about that.

Anyway if someone turned up with a car with the number plate tenuously about a war of aggression started by us that we'd lost badly, we'd either not notice or not give a fuck. Seriously, at worst, if someone was trolling about 7/7 in some obscure way people might tut disapprovingly, but that's about it. I'm sure the Daily Mail would run an editorial, and pompous people might go on TV and complain, but no-one would form a lynch mob.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
F*ck the example, point stands and if you think your country is somehow "above that" then you're delusional.

DaGaffer

F*ck the example, point stands and if you think your country is somehow "above that" then you're delusional.

Nope. Not really. We've had moslem preachers ranting and raving about the evils of Britain while claiming dole off the British state for decades, and no-one's set fire to them once.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah and your lot kicks eachothers asses for the footieclub they support. Right people, right circumstances, argentina.

DaGaffer

Yeah and your lot kicks eachothers asses for the footieclub they support. Right people, right circumstances, argentina.

The point of what happened in Argentina is that the fucking Governor of Patagonia is the one who banned them from Ushuaia and basically orchestrated the whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom