TV TG kicked out of Argentina

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
All muslims are suicide bombers too, they're all C4 at heart.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
You guys couldn't be nazis tbh, you're not zealous and patriotic enough, though, slackjawed, thick-forheaded thugs which you are fits best for being Americas bitch. Swedes are actually nazis if you didn't know, we were Hitlers bitch.

Gwadien

Would rather be 'Muricas bitch than Hitlers bitch.

Or would I?

Hm..

Gwadien

That's what i saying! Hitler made a far more motivating speech than Barack Obama.

I'm just thinking, well all the Jews that Hitler has killed, then I think all the innocents that America has killed, and is going to kill without question.

Really makes the choice difficult.

Oh well, good job that it's not my choice to make la-la-lalal-la

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Then there's all the innocents England has killed, the innocents the Spanish killed, holy wars, oil wars, wars for wars, that one war, that upcoming war, the psychos, the whackos, the fiddlers the stealers, the whitecollar paedos and the dircollar pyramid schemers. We're all human and as a nonbiased look at us as a race we're a danger to the universe :p

Gwadien

Then there's all the innocents England has killed, the innocents the Spanish killed, holy wars, oil wars, wars for wars, that one war, that upcoming war, the psychos, the whackos, the fiddlers the stealers, the whitecollar paedos and the dircollar pyramid schemers. We're all human and as a nonbiased look at us as a race we're a danger to the universe :p
It's all conscious life a threat to the universe, because it's principle goal is consumption to stay alive?

But is there any point not having conscious life in the universe? :D

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Just imagine right, if Hitler had exterminated every single Jew in the world, Israel probably wouldn't be bombing the shit out of Palestine. Silver linings and all that...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Hitler and Co had some awesome jackets and hats to be fair. Best dressed army 1939-1945

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Just imagine right, if Hitler had exterminated every single Jew in the world, Israel probably wouldn't be bombing the shit out of Palestine. Silver linings and all that...
Retaliating you mean? You don't think they wake up bored one day and chuck a missile over do you? That would be the BBC news coverage for you if you ever thought that.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Retaliating you mean? You don't think they wake up bored one day and chuck a missile over do you? That would be the BBC news coverage for you if you ever thought that.
Alas, The Daily Mail and BBC are the only reputable news sources around these days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom