Terra Dominus Alliance Rules

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
kiliarien said:
I hope that you're joking here (one of many monkeys I know it could be).

As a GM I enforce TD's standpoint when my guild gets a bit silly. I don't know who you are, but you're out of line with this comment if you're being serious.
Fken spammer :p

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
Aye bira you are the worst spammer in the alliances hole history. I think i see about 2 posts by you a day, which is far above the legal limit. Stop it

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
kind of silly that you cant talk in the /as to friends, no wonder there is so much distance between people in hib atm, bring back the HoF alliance imo!

Aardwolf

Loyal Freddie
really guys thats why i am happy unguilded for nearly a year now, so wouldnt hear some /as police or guildies that ask for help and when i need help, they tell meh that they are busy 24/7.

Tir Na Nog Adventurers Ftw...

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
kind of silly that you cant talk in the /as to friends, no wonder there is so much distance between people in hib atm, bring back the HoF alliance imo!

rofl that was a great /as used to cover RvR when needed but when RvR was dead used to chat to alliance mates, tell jokes ect ..

the good ol' days

DuZter

Fledgling Freddie
Logann said:
2 sorc camping crau bridge west

Efduzter replies. Level 28 in RvR..nice :/

Pffft.. tbh that :/ was a :), it was actually a postive post, not a negative.. Dont be so harsh on me.. qq :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom