Terra Dominus Alliance Rules

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
http://terrahost.co.uk/terradominus/viewtopic.php?t=4845

some minor changes, so if your guild is in our /as, please read them. it is the guild leaders job to see that their members follow these rules. if guild fails to respect the rules repeatedly, behaves bad or childish, or won't listen to warnings the guild will be booted from /as. thanks for your time!

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
not to be rude or anything , isent that the reason why u lads made ur own alliance? i mean lol, why break out of CF alliance if u dont want a less nazi ruled /as. Though atm CF alliance is a very good alliance

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
I think Eso is only reminding the member guilds that there ARE rules in our /as, the changes are only minor. There has been awful lot of useless spam and bickering on /as lately :(

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
:(
its alll Ajaxxx his fault!!!
:D
lol ... i blame gotnl in full for all of this /as spammage, but tbh...i like the idea that ur enforcing the rules again..(rulez are meant to be broken and gives the added risk :p)

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Nix said:
I think Eso is only reminding the member guilds that there ARE rules in our /as, the changes are only minor. There has been awful lot of useless spam and bickering on /as lately :(

exactly.

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, been lame spamming when we in TD was afk o_O now they cry when were back :D

alliance p0lice!

Logann

Fledgling Freddie
I think we all need less of the mindless drivel being posted on /as.
My personal favourites are the constant jibes at players reporting RvR info by Elfduzter :/

Example 1.

farm group at Crim T4

Elfduzter replies: well If you leave them alone they wont bother you

Example 2:

2 sorc camping crau bridge west

Efduzter replies. Level 28 in RvR..nice :/

Add to this the constant spamming by either Gotnls or Ajaxx and you get the reason why I visit excal rarely these days..and when I do /as is off

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Logann said:
I think we all need less of the mindless drivel being posted on /as.
My personal favourites are the constant jibes at players reporting RvR info by Elfduzter :/

Example 1.

farm group at Crim T4

Elfduzter replies: well If you leave them alone they wont bother you

Example 2:

2 sorc camping crau bridge west

Efduzter replies. Level 28 in RvR..nice :/

Add to this the constant spamming by either Gotnls or Ajaxx and you get the reason why I visit excal rarely these days..and when I do /as is off

You can also add Invisibletank and Kiliarien to that list!

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
J s p said:
Thats not fare , how did bira get a spamm rep and i didn't ? :(

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:
not to be rude or anything , isent that the reason why u lads made ur own alliance? i mean lol, why break out of CF alliance if u dont want a less nazi ruled /as. Though atm CF alliance is a very good alliance

Read the rules then compare them to CF, noticable differences tbh.

Was in CF alliance for 2 years, i enjoyed my time there, but TD alliance is a bit less strict than CF.

I could elaborate on the pro's and con's of each, but there's no point really.

On-topic, the spam has been a bit over-the-top recently, but it's all good natured fun really. Please remember that for quite some time the /as was quiet and a lot of guilds had very few active members (for a long time there were no active TD at all) so a lot of things were talked about and organised on alliance chat. As we get up to 100 online at once now, i think it is time for a little control. Can't really argue with that logic.

Transvision

Fledgling Freddie
Logann said:

not a great loss then :p

Ubba

Fledgling Freddie
tbh givf a shit

/as rules are to harsh ... keep a big chat for rvr when it only gets used at peak times ... why at 12 mid day on weekday get p0lice moaning when thers like 10ppl in whole aliance and half of em is my farm grp ... slacken off before we end up as lame as albs/mids ...

wub j00 all

Conina

Fledgling Freddie
Ubba said:
tbh givf a shit

/as rules are to harsh ... keep a big chat for rvr when it only gets used at peak times ... why at 12 mid day on weekday get p0lice moaning when thers like 10ppl in whole aliance and half of em is my farm grp ... slacken off before we end up as lame as albs/mids ...

wub j00 all

Seems like this just sums up your whole attitude really. You cant give a shit. If during the day half the /as is in your farm grp then why do you feel the rest of us want to hear your mindless dribble.
You show little respect for the /as leaders when you reply as you have.

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Ubba said:
tbh givf a shit

wub j00 all

the /as atm is (or was) as lame as some mid/alb alliance chats. that's why, as many of us came back from glastonbury, we wanted to remind everyone of the rules. if you can't follow them, maybe joining another alliance or making one of your own is the solution.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Ubba said:
tbh givf a shit

wub j00 all

Telling other players to FO in alliance chat is going a bit far tho tbh. You seem to do this daily.

Ubba

Fledgling Freddie
this all startd after 1 person got moand at for askin for help in /as

he askd twice about lag and got told to stop spammin i mean comon how lame is that ...

so i sed wot had to ... that he had right to ask for help etc ...

i dnt see why that is such a bad thing i got annoyd and told him to fo aye coz he was being pathetic

and about me telling ppl to fo daily i dnt man need to sort ur facts out before you QQ ...

only have problem with desaevio thats it as in moanin .. anyway in futue if you really feel that strongly about me takin couple lines in your chat box up jsut pm me to say .. we wudnt want spam wud we ... 3 strikes il remove my as rights kk thnxs shhh

J s p

Loyal Freddie
Ubba said:

he askd twice about lag and got told to stop spammin i mean comon how lame is that ...

i dnt see why that is such a bad thing i got annoyd and told him to fo aye coz he was being pathetic

and about me telling ppl to fo daily i dnt man need to sort ur facts out before you QQ ...

only have problem with desaevio thats it as in moanin .. anyway in futue if you really feel that strongly about me takin couple lines in your chat box up jsut pm me to say .. we wudnt want spam wud we ... 3 strikes il remove my as rights kk thnxs shhh

Crayons for xmas?

Conina

Fledgling Freddie
Ubba said:

What concerns me here is that you have a problem with my whole guild. I would say that you know or have heard of only a small number of the members in my guild so tarring every1 in the guild with the same brush shows ur lvl of maturity.
I do hope you have a problem with me because the feeling would be mutual. I am the person who has to sit through you dribble during the weekday hours and i know that if i had a problem with it and pm'ed you i would get ur standard /as reply of "FO", only in a pm. I have a problem with ppl who log friends chars who are in my guild and who then spam /as on those chars. Yes we knew it was you Ajaxx and so do other ppl in the /as outside Desaevio.
A large portion of this /as has issues with the bollox u put in /as at times, it seems that we have ppl in Desaevio that are big enough to tell you about it.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Ubba said:

I said it "seems" like you do it everyday. I'm not saying you tell players to FO every day, but you say similarly offensive things often and this is not the first time you have used those letters in a public chat channel. Some things are just taking it a bit too far and you really should try and be a bit more considerate.

You cant justify what you did and what you do, please don't try. A real man would come and apologise for his actions rather than whining about other players for no justifiable reason and blaming others for his own shortcomings.

I'm too polite to tell you my thoughts in a public channel and impose myself on the other players in the alliance and I know you wont reply to a PM with anything intelligable. I am also too polite to fully respond to your last post, I don't think it would solve anything, so I'll spare you that.

I don't bear grudges, I don't bear malice, but at the same time im not going to lie down when I believe something needs saying, I hope you will take this the way it is intended, more as friendly advice than anything else.

For me this conversation is finished.

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie

1. dont reply?
you get annyod of a game? now thats patethic.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
dajnamajt said:
1. dont reply?
you get annyod of a game? now thats patethic.

Maybe he got annoyed off a person? i know ajaxx irl and was speaking to him about this and alot of it sounds pathetic what he said did no harm...

Config

Fledgling Freddie
Ajaxx, as rest of us in DW have rules to obey in this alliance ofcourse. I wasent online when this issue happend so i have no clue what was said etc.

However, next time please try to talk to DW GMs before the accedental "bug" appears that kicks the whole guild out of /as because of what one player have said. I find it better to try to communicate and solve issues then just cutting people off, it is more of a sport. :)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
J s p said:

I hope that you're joking here (one of many monkeys I know it could be).

As a GM I enforce TD's standpoint when my guild gets a bit silly. I don't know who you are, but you're out of line with this comment if you're being serious.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
not being funny, but shouldnt this be talked about in a TD /as GM meeting, or even on the TD alliance forum?

dajnamajt

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
Maybe he got annoyed off a person? i know ajaxx irl and was speaking to him about this and alot of it sounds pathetic what he said did no harm...

read what i said -_- :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom