Terminator 3

T

theriven

Originally posted by Scooba Da Bass
F) Read the guardian and tell your girlfreind "derick" it doesnt matter that his penis is small , its love inside thats big that counts.

(This might be the correct answer)

yer you prolly right m8.

N

nath

or, G) because she's probably on the floor bleeding her eyes out, and thus fairly incapable of doing anything (as anyone would be), take some remains of the shattered glass and cut out the guys larynx. or knees.

Women are on the whole, not as strong as men, granted. It doesn't mean that they can't play it hard on film. As I said, Sarah Connor was pretty fucking hard, and I personally didn't think "pff, women can't be hard!"

T

theriven

Originally posted by nath
or, G) because she's probably on the floor bleeding her eyes out, and thus fairly incapable of doing anything (as anyone would be), take some remains of the shattered glass and cut out the guys larynx. or knees.

thats B m8

QUOTE]Originally posted by nath
Women are on the whole, not as strong as men[/QUOTE]

hooray 100% right .Congratulations

S

Shocko

As I said, Sarah Connor was pretty fucking hard, and I personally didn't think "pff, women can't be hard!"
You've admitted that you rate T2 over the original... That says how much we should respect your opinion on films :rolleyes:

N

nath

Um.. not really. The old T1 vs T2 arguement is about as gay as Alien vs Aliens, it's just a matter of opinion.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Theriven, where wit went to die.

ROTFEL YUO AER GAY AHAHAH

T

theriven

Originally posted by Scooba Da Bass
Theriven, where wit went to die.

ROTFEL YUO AER GAY AHAHAH

Oh dear i got owned.

please either post sense or fuck off.
You and many others in this forum are just plain shit, have opinoins on everything and know fuck all about anything, are you upset as i hit to close to the bone?

How is derick anyway?
give him my love, tell him i will always miss him and will always think of him when i have dioreah and shit gets on my cock.
I wish you both many happy years to come.

N

nath

Originally posted by theriven
You and many others in this forum are just plain shit, have opinoins on everything and know fuck all about anything, are you upset as i hit to close to the bone?

Is what I was refering to..

T

theriven

You have no opinion?
Talk sense or fuck off?
Your shit?

What one got ur bollox twisted?

N

nath

None of them, you were just taking things a little seriously hence I suggested you chill out. You gay.

N

nath

I have a sense of humour, but don't try to put a different slant on what you said. None of it was light hearted humour, you were getting bitchy. You had your handbag at the ready and were prepared for a full gayfest!

So again I say, chill out deekwad. (getting vaguely back on topic)

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by theriven

Oh dear i got owned.

Oh dear, getting upset, I was a little close to the bone eh?

Dance my retarded puppet, how tugging your strings amuses.

T

theriven

I have a sense of humour, but don't try to put a different slant on what you said. None of it was light hearted humour, you were getting bitchy. You had your handbag at the ready and were prepared for a full gayfest!

teach me this gayfest thing please!
look at the pm i sent for further instructions

Users who are viewing this thread