Tempting Santa

T

tisme

A beautiful innocent young girl wants to meet Santa Claus so she puts on a robe and stays up late on Christmas Eve. Santa arrives, climbs down the chimney, and begins filling the socks. He is about to leave when the girl, who happens to be a gorgeous redhead, says in a sexy voice, "Oh Santa, please stay. Keep the chill away."

Santa replies, "HO HO HO, Gotta go, gotta go. Gotta get the presents to the children, you know."

The girl drops the robe to reveal a sexy bra and panties and says in an even sexier voice, "Oh Santa, don't run a mile; just stay for a while..."

Santa begins to sweat but replies, "HO HO HO, gotta go, gotta go. Gotta get the presents to the children, you know."

The girl takes off her bra and says, "Oh Santa... Please... Stay."

Santa wipes his brow but replies, "HO HO HO, gotta go, gotta go. Gotta get the presents to the children, you know."

She loses the panties and says, "Oh Santa... Please... Stay...."

Santa, with sweat pouring off his brow, says, "HEY HEY HEY, Gotta stay, Gotta stay! Can't get up the chimney with my pecker this way!!!

G

gunner440

dear jesus

this christmas i have only one wish............................

im prepared to sacrifice whatever it takes :<

K

Kagato.

Soooo, your staying up to meet Santa this Christmas then Tisme ? :p

N

)nick(

Originally posted by gunner440
dear jesus

this christmas i have only one wish............................

im prepared to sacrifice whatever it takes :<

Here in amsterdam the sacrifice you'd have to make would only be a couple of euros.

So don't worry to much as there's still hope!

O

old.Laryssa

rofl nice one :)

so milk and cookie do not work anymore ;)

C

ChillyDawg

wish santa came down MY chimny, id get the s****horpe in a headlock and kick his ass then call the police and say a fat pedo in a red suit was trying to give me a "present"

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
wish santa came down MY chimny, id get the s****horpe in a headlock and kick his ass then call the police and say a fat pedo in a red suit was trying to give me a "present"

rofl

O

old.ST200

Oh dear god no :(

I would even have Thierry Henry sold to Chelsea if it would stop the jokes :(

G

gunner440

Originally posted by old.ST200
I would even have Thierry Henry sold to Chelsea if it would stop the jokes :(

fu man that's below the belt :<<

L

loxleyhood

no.jpg

L

loxleyhood

He's just protesting against all Tisme's joke threads.

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by tisme
A beautiful innocent young girl wants to meet Santa Claus so she puts on a robe and stays up late on Christmas Eve. Santa arrives, climbs down the chimney, and begins filling the socks. He is about to leave when the girl, who happens to be a gorgeous redhead, says in a sexy voice, "Oh Santa, please stay. Keep the chill away."

Santa replies, "HO HO HO, Gotta go, gotta go. Gotta get the presents to the children, you know."

The girl drops the robe to reveal a sexy bra and panties and says in an even sexier voice, "Oh Santa, don't run a mile; just stay for a while..."

Santa begins to sweat but replies, "HO HO HO, gotta go, gotta go. Gotta get the presents to the children, you know."

The girl takes off her bra and says, "Oh Santa... Please... Stay."

Santa wipes his brow but replies, "HO HO HO, gotta go, gotta go. Gotta get the presents to the children, you know."

She loses the panties and says, "Oh Santa... Please... Stay...."

Santa, with sweat pouring off his brow, says, "HEY HEY HEY, Gotta stay, Gotta stay! Can't get up the chimney with my pecker this way!!!

ohhh, all I need is an SA-80 with a scope and 1 bullet, then the suffering can stop...

T

tisme

Re: Re: Tempting Santa

Originally posted by Repent Reloaded
ohhh, all I need is an SA-80 with a scope and 1 bullet, then the suffering can stop...

wot u mean ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom