Teh Seel Asks About Computer Behavior.

L

lakih

Originally questioned by old.Tohtori
1. What is the first program you open?
Internet Explorer

2. What is the first IRC-channel/interweb page you visit?
Altavista.com (startingpage :))

3. Do you use alt+tab to change programs/windows?
Nope

4. Do you use the scroll on the mouse to browse a page?
Most of the time

5. How long do you spend on a computer if you don't have anything to do with it? In other words, do you sit by the computer without actually doing anything, just thinking if you should do something?
Way to long

6. Do you try and get as comfortable and solid as possible by your computer or do you lean towards the monitor at the edge of your seat for some odd reason?
Edge of the seat (never made love to an elevator tho)

7. How much do you estimate you use on computer games?
DAoC sub... not a penny more

8. And how much on interweb surfing?
Flatrate 10mbit broadband connection... nuff said

9. How about IRC chitchat time?
Roughly 10min/month

10. Why do you think that number 10 question always seems to be totally off-topic?
Cus when you have written 9 questions you are all out of ideas

11. Do you often start programs, shut them down and start them up again when they could very well be on the background?
Yes

12. Finally, to keep this short, why do you think you own a computer? In simple terms.

Erm... becuase i got nothing else to do?

K

kr0n

1. What is the first program you open?
Putty

2. What is the first IRC-channel/interweb page you visit?
Various Online Comics such as Megatokyo, Hackles, Sexy toons :)

3. Do you use alt+tab to change programs/windows?
All the time.

4. Do you use the scroll on the mouse to browse a page?
Of course.

5. How long do you spend on a computer if you don't have anything to do with it? In other words, do you sit by the computer without actually doing anything, just thinking if you should do something?
Lately I have cut this waste of time down a bit, got a new char in DAoC so I have things to do when sitting infront of this hellraiser.

6. Do you try and get as comfortable and solid as possible by your computer or do you lean towards the monitor at the edge of your seat for some odd reason?
Comfortable, sit so much here you need to sit comfortable or your ass will eat you.

7. How much do you estimate you use on computer games?
DAoC sub aye. Rarely I buy any game, only if the game is so good and it requires to be bought for maximum gameplay. :)

8. And how much on interweb surfing?
1mb/256 cable. Pappa betalar.

9. How about IRC chitchat time?
Dunno, when Im between things, got free time, or got something idiotic to say.

10. Why do you think that number 10 question always seems to be totally off-topic?
What the man said before me.

11. Do you often start programs, shut them down and start them up again when they could very well be on the background?
Nah, I tend to download the same programs all over again after I've used it once tho :)

12. Finally, to keep this short, why do you think you own a computer? In simple terms.
It's a good way of killing time, learning new things whilst others watch TV and mush their brains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom