TEH question

• Thread starter Cavex ElSaviour
  • Start date
I

inuyasha

gods reply:

Originally posted by Berge

what do we have to do to make world peace :uhoh:

You are supposed to wage wars, that is why I made you violent. Your race would perish in peace and order, as it grows in war and chaos. Not all can be good, not all can be bad, so it is, and it is good.

The world is neutral, not good, your race is neutral, not good, World peace would ruin the balance of things and the system would fail, casing your destruction.

Amen.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Re: Re: Re: though so

Originally posted by inuyasha

The theory goes like this:
There is negative things in all that is positive, and just as much of each. This is like magnetism. We have just not found this negative "powers" yet. (anti-gravitation is likely).
The reason why this reason came, was becase its the only likely scientific theory which can explain the creation of universe(s) from nothing. That is of course...unless you belive God created the universe in seven days :rolleyes:
This was my friends quotes.

And as far as black holes go:

I have NOT claimed that there is nothing in a black hole, rather the total oppsite. A black hole is a place with matter compressed so hard its so heavy its gravity does not let any light reflect from it (black) and anything that come too close will be sucked in case of its heavy gravitation.

Nothingness have one VERY interesting behavior indeed, its a vacuum....a vacuum is a EXTREMLY powerfull pulling force, so to say it does not have any purple or interesting effects is hardly true. There is close to no "nothing" in the universe atm, since open vacuums are self destructing (temporary) and only last a little part of a second at the time. This pulling effect would of course not be in effect if there was nothing to pull, but that might be when the creation-theory of anti-gravitation come in mentioned earlier (which i still dont understand too the full)

Im not sure I agree with you on the magnetic charge analogy :(, but we are stepping over the lines from science to theology here, so believe what works for you once you cross that line :)

Im fine that you know what a black hole is! Well to some degree anyway, after all there isnt a person on the planet who has all the answers when it comes to black holes...

As for vacuums, they are a pressure thing and not on anything like the order or strength of gravitational forces. A vacuume is kind of interesting if you want to make some bizzare new hookah, but it wont help you build planets ;)

--------------

Oh and to respond to the original topic:-

I would ask god which religion/s got it right.

I

inuyasha

Re: Re: Re: Re: though so

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid

Oh and to respond to the original topic:-

I would ask god which religion/s got it right.

None. And your not supposed to get it right either, so be blessed.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: though so

Originally posted by inuyasha

None. And your not supposed to get it right either, so be blessed.

:)

just thought, if im a polytheist can I ask each of my gods a question?

T

Tenko

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: though so

Yup!

If I've only got one question I aint gonna get a decent answer so I'd quote Dolph Lundgren and say...

ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?!!!

:D

I

inuyasha

sure

since people dont beliving in a god can ask them question, one who belive in many can ask as many as they wish =)

As for ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?
First hard question =)
my guess is no, but it depends on your definition of fun, there is no godly control on your sense of humor, or it would have been a tad more limited =)

O

old.Dillinja

There's a theory that a black hole bends time and space, like a wormhole into another dimension or a place far across the universe. A scientist described it as when you fold a piece of paper in half, the 2 ends meet, which is what a black hole would do, therefore, sending you from one side of the universe to the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom