Teh plan goes bye bye

S

'Shy

Well, seems I'm stepping into Blithering Idiot's shoes on this one as he's decided to fuck off and leave us all without even a hint.

Thanks for the funs guys, it was good for a while. Too many strong personalities, too much bickering for my liking tho.

Anyone who is quitting, I'd really appreciate if you log back in and give me your gear back. I spent almost 2 plat on you guys and would be a shame for it all to go to waste and just be deleted. I can sell it and give the proceeds to the relic door fund or something.

For those of you who wish to remain active you are welcome to stay in the guild. For those who don't, please /gc quit, as I don't want a bunch of inactive level 24 gimps hanging around.

See you guys around I guess.

S

shadybrack

do it again but roll alb cause i cba 2 delete my lvl 20 fire wizzie with his free armor (looks like a guy in a suit from the 70's) :p

N

)nick(

*In other ground breaking news*

Excal OT are breaking up. Rumour has it that there just aren't enough women (that are really men, as you can read in k9's shocking report over on page 69) to go around without the green eyed monster spoiling it for each other. Instead they have taken drastic action to get some booty irl by quitting daoc. All the land will be handed over to prydwen OT to be divided as they (read: nick) see fit.

S

'Shy

As I said, too many strong personalities, too many "fuck you's" - I guess he just had enough.

For a group to work, there has to be one leader, one master assist, and for everyone else to listen to him (read:Adari) but that wasn't happening. STICK, RETREAT, RUN macro's are your friends, my friends.

5 peoples didn't turn up. If you are gonna sign up for something this dedicated you give it your 110%, not piss about saying, ohh I might not be able to get on, or sorry I had to stay late at college, sorry someone was playing my account (read: bollocks, I was busy with my Excal guild buying a house), or sorry I didn't think the servers were up, etc.

K

Kurik BHM

hmmm shy... is all of this the reason for your angry sig?

O

old.shotgunstow

Shy, you can have your money back, I can afford it and I don't need it either :)

S

'Shy

Yeh, plus PMT and general shitty day at work. Sig was getting too big anyways, time for a change.

C

Conchabar

nah blith left cause he was getting bored with the game afaik i havent seen him around excal that much anyway l8ly =/

D

Driwen

Originally posted by 'Shy
Yeh, plus PMT and general shitty day at work. Sig was getting too big anyways, time for a change.

hey look on the bright side, you now dont have to shorten it for the coming 5 months :p.

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Kurik BHM
hmmm shy... is all of this the reason for your angry sig?
;o you changed your sig /cry irl :(

S

'Shy

Yeh, sorry, guess I forgot to take my tablets this morning :(

S

'Shy

Yeh I bought the domain ages ago and never did anything with it. Thought it was about tiem I put it to some use. :D

B

Belsameth

unsticking. I am sure everybody who should read it saw it by now

N

-Nuked-

aye sorry for the bad night, i take responsibility for my part in it as it was clearly me and adari as the main problem, it just got to a point where i couldnt be arsed with the names and insults. there is a point at which it can be called a joke, and then theres the point where it goes way beyond, i believe we both went past it. sorry if i pissed you guys off, i just feel you have the raid organisers. the MA and you have the people leading the groups in movement, each has a job, and you dont need to throw insults about at someone doing another job which you yourrself can not do _EVERY SINGLE RUN._. its not intended i just cant sit back and be quiet in those situations. thankyou for letting me join anyway, i'll be on to give you my stuff back later shy

C

Coim-

Shy, I'm not sure when I can log on... but I'll try and sort something out with you. :D

C

Coim-

Nevermind, saw this thread first and completely overlooked the 'Plan revived' thread. So, I'll keep teh armour while teh plan is still active. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom