Teh list

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

The poor men had their precious masculinity threatened so they tried to sue the producers of the show. ~rolls eyes~

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I have no sympathy for the contestants or the producers. They got what they deserved...almost.

B

Brynn

Woulda been fucking hilarious to see the looks on the guys faces.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I'm sure Dil would want you on the list.

Mebbe not 'Teh List' but one of his lists... :)

O

old.Dillinja

Teh... List?

You mean the one with all the people I want dead on it?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I thought you had lots of different lists? Like, one for people you want beaten, one for people you want in your hareem, one for people you want dangled over a tank of pirhannas and so on and so on... :p

O

old.Dillinja

I'd sell them on Ebay but I'd never let them go for free. :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

You could send copies of them to people who are on the lists and tell them that for a large amount of moolah they can buy themselves off the list!! :D

O

old.Dillinja

I tried that once already. It didn't work as intended and ended with me paying a lot of money to a lot of people.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

D'oh! What happened? Mebbe you should put weak and puny people on your lists. They are easier to intimidate than big, aggressive bastards!

O

old.Dillinja

Weak and puny people are too easy though. More of a challenge with the big, aggressive ones. Especially when there's 2 of them, I do love a good game of baseball. :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Challenge, schmallenge! I want money and I want it fast! :D

O

old.Dillinja

Don't look at me. I'm as broke as ... something that's been broken several times. :\

I spent my last bit of cash on a Christmas present for myself.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Heh, I'm even more broke than you! I will be even more broken when I buy my Xmas pressie. :D

I am still trying to decide 'do I or do I not need a laptop?'! :D The geek in me says 'hell yes, I do!' but the smaller and more annoying sensible side says 'do it and we will be dead men'. Oooo what to do, what to do... :mad:

What did you buy for yourself? :D

O

old.Dillinja

A new CD player. :\

Not much of a present, huh?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Not too bad. Less extravagant than my idea of a laptop. :)

Anyhoo, I gotta go to an office party and stuff my face. Cya :D

O

old.Dillinja

Oh, great. I think I'll go to sleep. Night. :p

K

Kharok Svark

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
Oh and:

- Daws
- Kharok (the original camlann spammer)

Thanks Blithering ... i miss the Camlann RvR threads :(

N

-Nuked-

ok im on dills list .. but could i ever be on "the list" ?

S

saltymcpepper

i miss when i could insult people freely and not be threatened with being banned for saying something like QQ

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by FoXeH
you forgot me, you all suck

Have you actually read the thread? Hes talknig about people who have left, you havent fucking left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom