Teh Last Spam Thread!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I thought I would make a memorable last thread...something for you all to remember me by...something you could show to your grandchildren and say 'ayip, I knew that dashing hunk of manly studness who made that thar thread!'...something you would be able to think about when you are in your deepest pits of despair and it would bring a smile to your face...something...something magical!!

...but I couldn't be arsed. I'm hungry and I need to write some articles, pack my bags and try and figure out what the heck it is I need to take with me to America. Some people would say that the smart thing to do would have been to pack yesterday, write those articles two days ago and made a list of all the important things I need. I'd have to agree with them. Shit.

C

Coim-

Hahahahah! You've just given me the best excuse to spam, ever! Prepare to be pwned by my mighty post count. :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

If I can find a computer in the States then I'll pop in and spam ya...er, say hello. I hate using Web Cafes though so the only chance is if I get access at work.

Failing that, you will have to wait 4 whole months before I come back! :D

Coim...~shakes head~...you can't possibly get 500 posts before 9:30am tomorrow. Just give up, man! Its futile. Accept the fact that I am just...better than you. :D

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
Coim...~shakes head~...you can't possibly get 500 posts before 9:30am tomorrow. Just give up, man! Its futile. Accept the fact that I am just...better than you. :D
Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!11 :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Who would like to buy me a laptop? I need it ... tomorrow! :D

C

Coim-

Who would like to buy me a laptop? I need it ... tomorrow! :D
You can have mine if you want. It's teh suck. :eek:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Pfft...I already have a 'teh suck' laptop! I need a freakin' good one!!

...well, a good-ish one! 1ghz or better ideally. :)

C

ChillyDawg

Cya later Capn, hope you teach those bloody moaning Yanks how to wench properly!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Nah, they are not worthy of my 1337 wenching skillz! Besides, if I teach too many people then there won't be enough poon for little ol' me. :mad:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

So, like, where is everyone? My last day here and nobody is gonna say goodbye. :mad:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

You're always here! Where is Dil or BI or...umm, who else do we have? :p

C

Coim-

You're always here! Where is Dil or BI or...umm, who else do we have? :p
Salty? <shudder>

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Hmm...nah. What aboot Tisme or Bels or ... or Conch or ... or ... Sibanac (yea, where is that ****?!) or ... or ... nope, can't think of anyone else. :)

C

Coim-

(Users Browsing this Forum: Tasans , Conchabar , Coim- )

See. :p

C

Conchabar

goodbye enjoy the land of the tossers :) sorry free :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Thanks. I think. :p

Did you see? Wraf wraf got baaaaanned for being a homophobic buttmonkey!! :) Bwahahaha!!

C

Coim-

Did you see? Wraf wraf got baaaaanned for being a homophobic buttmonkey!! :) Bwahahaha!!
Whoa, cool. :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

...and someone lost a huge chunk from their post count. :D

C

Conchabar

np : >>

O

old.Dillinja

Not really sure what to type, other than good luck out there and have fun. Spare a thought or two for good old Dillinja while you are out there though mate. ;)

C

Coim-

...and someone lost a huge chunk from their post count. :D
Just noticed that as well. A whole... like... 15 posts. :(

C

Coim-

<gets to work on some master paint pictar showing me teh pwning sissy>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom