Teh Last OT Event

E

Ekydus

Counter-Strike 1.6 (With Steam)

29/12/03 11:00am onwards.

Currently myself, Del and possibly Coim will be playing CS for most of the day tomorrow, thought we could make this the last get-together for whoever wanted to join.

This thread will be checked regularly for whoever wants to join, if response is positive and we'll give you some IPs.

:)

A

Alkoran

I don't play CS, but send me a server IP so I can record ping while you play and then complain about how much I was lagging :D

E

Ekydus

Oooh I wish we could somehow get a private server with HLTV, then set up an even game with the Generalites...

C

Conchabar

ffs y didnt i know about this id of played :<< gimme ure addys name or email \o/

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Conchabar
ffs y didnt i know about this id of played :<< gimme ure addys name or email \o/
Dude, it's tommorow. :p

O

old.Dillinja

Tomorrow as in tomorrow tomorrow? Or tomorrow as in today?

I got rid of the Steam client a few months ago as nothing seemed to be happening on the OT front... I might download it again as it would be a shame to miss the last ever get-together. That is a very big 'might' though.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Tomorrow as in tomorrow tomorrow? Or tomorrow as in today?

I got rid of the Steam client a few months ago as nothing seemed to be happening on the OT front... I might download it again as it would be a shame to miss the last ever get-together. That is a very big 'might' though.
Tommorow as in today. Tbh, if I can be bothered downloading it, I'm sure you can. :p

C

Coim-

Nevermind, fucking mum didn't wake me up till liek... an hour ago, and I can't fnid cd key anyways.

O

old.Dillinja

Yep. They think it's VN, he did nothing that even warranted a warning from what I saw. Crap mods testing their uber new skillz I guess.

C

Coim-

so no steam?
Well, I downloaded everything, I just don't have a cd key, so I can't play. Besides, Eky was meant to post IP's about 5 hours ago. :eek:

O

old.Dillinja

so no steam?

I won't be coming. Installing HL, downloading Steam and the CS client and configuring everything afterwards seems like a bit much for a lazy monday. :p

C

Conchabar

nyeh im not that good at cs anymore anyway \o/

C

Coim-

Shy and Flesh were the others. Salty's right, that forum is a complete joke.

O

old.ST200

lol I swear Jupitus is the best mod I have ever seen

Those bans were ALL long overdue.

C

Coim-

ST, no one cares what you think. You and k9 have always gone against the crowd, regardless of how stupid it made you look.

O

old.ST200

You have always spammed like an idiot, no matter how stupid it makes you look.

Your point?

A

Alkoran

Originally posted by old.ST200
You have always spammed like an idiot, no matter how stupid it makes you look.

Your point?

His point is you derive pleasure from being unpleasant to others and apparently serve no other purpose on the forums.

O

old.ST200

Not from being unpleasant.

But then, nobody here really serves a "purpose", so don't go down that road.

P

pez

Originally posted by old.ST200
lol I swear Jupitus is the best mod I have ever seen

Those bans were ALL long overdue.

i think hes being a prat and i assume you and k9 are the bitches he hinted at having

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by pez
i think hes being a prat and i assume you and k9 are the bitches he hinted at having

I second this.

Users who are viewing this thread