Teh Best of 2008 so far :P

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
They will when you stop believing that strafing and Viper 3 is a necessity versus opponents 5-6 RRs lower.

Never then.

:kissit:

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
They will when you stop believing that strafing and Viper 3 is a necessity versus opponents 5-6 RRs lower.

Never then.

:kissit:

strafing and viper3 is necessary when u meet albs coz 99% of times theyll never come alone and im not surprized that only some alb complain about it. Unless ur name is Theodon or shatterhand so either get over it or come with fg if u decide to play the game again, doubt 3-4 stealthers are enough.
Saying it over 100 times make me pissed but a rr5 assasin can easily kill a rr11 if he hits remedy first so its only a matter of timing and playstyle and by putting 30 points in viper it made me easy target for other assasins.
Havent played the game for last 3 month and still getting whines is so refreshing.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You're not getting whines, I am only winding someone up who would hide most of the time when his remedy was down unless he just killed someone.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
soulja, i wouldnt miss you if u were my penis and were cut off. id be glad to get rid of the aids.

yes, i just called u like having aids (the explaination is just incase u havent progressed mentally since the last time we spoke)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
soulja, i wouldnt miss you if u were my penis and were cut off. id be glad to get rid of the aids.

yes, i just called u like having aids (the explaination is just incase u havent progressed mentally since the last time we spoke)

Haven't got my baby book with me Taggy bum but glad I left enough of an impact on you to warrant a message lol.

Just goes to show that I got right under you skin Faglim :lol:

Soulja

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
strafing and viper3 is necessary when u meet albs coz 99% of times theyll never come alone and im not surprized that only some alb complain about it. Unless ur name is Theodon or shatterhand so either get over it or come with fg if u decide to play the game again, doubt 3-4 stealthers are enough.
Saying it over 100 times make me pissed but a rr5 assasin can easily kill a rr11 if he hits remedy first so its only a matter of timing and playstyle and by putting 30 points in viper it made me easy target for other assasins.
Havent played the game for last 3 month and still getting whines is so refreshing.

Lol you use straffing/jump/walktrough to any class in game. I dont say your a bad player just fecking lame as hell for ABusing it :p
And as for the adding mega lol i mean get real... how many times i saw you gank ppl with your bum mate?!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I was expecting a more aggressive respone Manisch, you disappoint me. :(

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Yes, widely known. Google alone delivers ~100k hits on it, I know someone having it on FH in his signature and it is in the urban dictionary.

Weee...I am famous! :)

Tho I really cant believe you guys never heard that term. Its really old.

//edit: BTW, FreddysHouse never dissapoints when I log in once in a while looking for some good mudslinging...

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
well thanks those who voted Abdelrrahim! :) wish i appeared as paladin :(
my list is next:

Armsman- craeth
Cabalist- can't remember
Cleric- Cirujana :p
Friar-lykkelig
Infiltrator- Eloy
Mercenary- kzn
Minstrel- cant say abdel :p micmic
Necromancer- cant remember
Paladin- artorous
Reaver- cant remember soz
Scout- cant remember
Sorcerer- horner (and also the worst person in whole planet)
Theurgist- cant remember
Wizard-muylaetrix
heretics- morderca maybe

Hibernia:

Animist-
Bard- tomatera
Blademaster- cant remember a good one
Champion- twinsun
Druid- lokeh
Eldritch- cant remember a good one
Enchanter- that guy RR13
Hero- sacre
Mentalist- maeloch
Nightshade- cyclone
Ranger- Durrel
Valewalker- evadna
Warden-athrun was pain in the ass

Midgard:

Berserker- furiosito
Bonedancer- can't remmeber name but high rank
Healer- superbaby or one of the old nolby pride dorfs
Hunter- gustav is one of the aces yes
Runemaster- rematt wasn't so good i killed him many many times with minstrel abdel
Savage- there were good in the beginning
Shadowblade- eul and some more, but yes he strafes, so what another way to play lol
Shaman- lots of good kobbies interrupting, never knew an ace shammy
Skald- netcode for the rank
Spiritmaster- can't remember sorry
Thane- there was a frostalf RR11 very good, can't remember name
Warrior-can't rememer sorry

aika

Can't get enough of FH
:eek:
hm... sure was fun times hunting on my champion on dyvet

Everz

FH is my second home
This isnt a blast from the past, it was the remnant of a dead server. 2005 and further is 'blast from the past'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom