Teh Best of 2008 so far :P

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
only got moc3 and purge respeced out of DI long time ago DI is for easy moders :) even respeced to buffs since the pet is uesless after been nurfed when the lvl45 one came out only realy use moc when interupted only way to defend ur self since i aint a dmg dealer i have to interupt/heal have to dump moc to keep grp up and interupt since there r no bards around

I never said you moced doug i said you ra dump....ofc you had to shove yourself down by saying that you do moc :D....wich you do :p

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
i only have moc to dump and yes i do use it or it'ed be silly specing it it lol was crom that sayed i used moc on inc

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I never said you moced doug i said you ra dump....ofc you had to shove yourself down by saying that you do moc :D....wich you do :p

So what you saying then is because he MoCs he dump all his RA ??? lol if that only RA that he can dump as you put it I can't see what you argument is.

Suppose you going to say that YOU don't spec in MOC as you never use it ???

Nice 1 Kin m8 making you self look a complete moron again trying to pick an argument just because he MOCS lol well having played alongside Doug I can tell you that 1/2 time he forgot to use it lol so as for you saying he RA dumps is totally crap only thing is you bitter that when you met Doug in a group you Died.

Soulja

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
So what you saying then is because he MoCs he dump all his RA ??? lol if that only RA that he can dump as you put it I can't see what you argument is.

Suppose you going to say that YOU don't spec in MOC as you never use it ???

Nice 1 Kin m8 making you self look a complete moron again trying to pick an argument just because he MOCS lol well having played alongside Doug I can tell you that 1/2 time he forgot to use it lol so as for you saying he RA dumps is totally crap only thing is you bitter that when you met Doug in a group you Died.

Soulja

Look the conversation hasnt reached the toilet yet Soulja, so keep yourself seated. I only said he RA dumps alot compared to biratan wich was the initial argument ( almost feel like dumping one of those gifs that say read the motha**** thread before you motha**** post :) ). And as for the other argument you used that i never won when douglas was in a group is wrong, in fact i remember when i was grouped with taglim,Wasabi and some others and we won every single fight. Yes he did won against us when i was playing with the nfd alb group but most were low rr and we got added by archers in 2 fights that we were actually giving a strougle, just ask Crom or Mael.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
i only have moc to dump and yes i do use it or it'ed be silly specing it it lol was crom that sayed i used moc on inc

im not saying you RA dump as an insult, just using it to compare to biratan mate :)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
that is becos bira stand back and heals i get in and interupt lol. there is a difence in the play style i used to lead the LA grp in OF now and agen with root. moc for me is used more for interuping when i'm interupted i do use it for healing aswell.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Look the conversation hasnt reached the toilet yet Soulja, so keep yourself seated. I only said he RA dumps alot compared to biratan wich was the initial argument ( almost feel like dumping one of those gifs that say read the motha**** thread before you motha**** post :) ). And as for the other argument you used that i never won when douglas was in a group is wrong, in fact i remember when i was grouped with taglim,Wasabi and some others and we won every single fight. Yes he did won against us when i was playing with the nfd alb group but most were low rr and we got added by archers in 2 fights that we were actually giving a strougle, just ask Crom or Mael.

You saying he RA a lot 1 RA MOC he got m8 ffs way you put it that he has everything under the SUN and just DUMPS All lol.

Like everyone else in game m8 they use abilities that is provided.

Soulja

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
i'm all ways told to go offence in grps u can ask anyone from hib :p grave the other druid that we used to play used to tell me to go more offencive i play as i'm told to :) ppl only complain about moc when loseing becos of it if u wer wining u'ed not care about me mocing and if we win becos of it i most have done a good job interupting

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
i'm all ways told to go offence in grps u can ask anyone from hib :p grave the other druid that we used to play used to tell me to go more offencive i play as i'm told to :) ppl only complain about moc when loseing becos of it if u wer wining u'ed not care about me mocing and if we win becos of it i most have done a good job interupting

Yeah i guess so, but ofc when some1 replys either positivly or negativly regarding something you have to take that persons perspective/playstile into game. In other words by saying that i prefer biratans playstile it means by my perspective he plays better cause in my perspective/playstile fits better as it applys to anything in this game.
personally the perfect playstyle of a healer (alb) is in the movie FUN2TaliicZaijann1 take a look at it and tell me what you think :)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah i guess so, but ofc when some1 replys either positivly or negativly regarding something you have to take that persons perspective/playstile into game. In other words by saying that i prefer biratans playstile it means by my perspective he plays better cause in my perspective/playstile fits better as it applys to anything in this game.
personally the perfect playstyle of a healer (alb) is in the movie FUN2TaliicZaijann1 take a look at it and tell me what you think :)

i'm sure my play style is fine or i'ed not have got in LA in OF and if not i'ed have been kicked lol LA was one of the most strick guild on hib they had guild meeting all most evey month and we talked about ppl's play style and stuff i dont care what other players play like aslong as grp dosent die and we win lol i have the same aim as everyone eleas playing the game and that is have fun and win some fights i play the char the way i want and if someone on hib asks me to do something i do it as long as grp dont die i dont care keeping grp up in 1st thing i do then interupt other druid all ways did most the healing i was mostly ment to interupt that was my roll in most grp i ran in

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
i'm sure my play style is fine or i'ed not have got in LA in OF and if not i'ed have been kicked lol LA was one of the most strick guild on hib they had guild meeting all most evey month and we talked about ppl's play style and stuff i dont care what other players play like aslong as grp dosent die and we win lol i have the same aim as everyone eleas playing the game and that is have fun and win some fights i play the char the way i want and if someone on hib asks me to do something i do it as long as grp dont die i dont care keeping grp up in 1st thing i do then interupt other druid all ways did most the healing i was mostly ment to interupt that was my roll in most grp i ran in

you just said what i said but in other words :p

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I'd like to first of all thank all the people who have actually kept this server going a bit by playing far longer than GoA wanted people too tbh. I'd include people from the latter end of 2007 too in this.

There's lots of people have it's been fun to play with or against - I'll avoid names as I'll come up with a few enemies who have been excellent fun but would end up listing lots of hibs who I know better and would make this thread unfair. It's fair to say I have enjoyed the fact there has been people to play against as much as those I have played with.

But, just a few notes:

Eldritch- NS in meele range guy, ring a bell any one ? :p

Blimey buff, who could that be?? ;)

Jesus Christ, stfu all already, the horse is dead, no need to suck it.

A new interesting phrase! Who sucks a horse even if it's alive?

And Kinetix reply:

you just said what i said but in other words :p

I do believe you are saying the same thing from different perspectives, as Kinetix has mentioned. Douglas had a job in a group that was much more offensive than normal druids and I did backup healing, which probably isn't the way most people play their druids which is why it's surprising for you Kinetix to see him use his RA's more, I used mine when the shite hit the rotating device most of the time. Thanks for being nice Kinetix, but I have to say both Douglas and Lokeh are better druids than me by a mile.

Best Druids of 2008 is Douglas and Biratan.
The best 1-button-Druids is Lpo and me :p

Love you Lokeh, but see above - wubs you. :clap:

I hope we can all still have a good time in the game from time to time, and clearly I will log on vent more to give Douglas and Soul_ja some more vent-sex so they don't get so frustrated. :sex:

You kept moccing on inc whenever you met our rr3 5 man group Doug. ;)

MOC ON INC?? Let's include birds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom