Teen Big Brother

C

Ch3tan

-fus-, mobius. No you wouldn't. Be honest, you'd do nothing, not one thing.

M

mank

Now I can see why they only did this version for a week instead of six weeks. All the girls would have come out pregnant by the end of six weeks.

D

Durzel

Originally posted by mank
Now I can see why they only did this version for a week instead of six weeks. All the girls would have come out pregnant by the end of six weeks.
lol

P

plightstar

They were acting like typical Townie twat's im 19 and I always stayed away from that kinda crowd.

Seeing that reminds me how bad my life coulda turned out. Instead im in a succesful job and life is moving along nicely for me, and £100 spending money left over after paying bills is great.

S

Sleet

i hated hated truly hated that because of 2 reasons.

1/ A little annoying irish twat (irish describes the guy, not describing a nation here)
2/ He won and is probably going to be on TV more now

P

plightstar

NOO!!!!!!!!

quick someone hire a hitman fast before people start to notice him.

F

-fus-

Originally posted by Ch3tan
-fus-, mobius. No you wouldn't. Be honest, you'd do nothing, not one thing.

Yes, you missed that.

C

Ch3tan

Nope I don't know what you'd do, which is why I always think people who threaten violence, jokingly or not online are idiots. If you really would then your even more of an idot and deserve to be locked up.

F

-fus-

Originally posted by Ch3tan
Nope I don't know what you'd do, which is why I always think people who threaten violence, jokingly or not online are idiots. If you really would then your even more of an idot and deserve to be locked up.

I'm sure you've never had a fight, or disliked someone so much that you'd like to fight them? Never? Not once? Unless you can honestly say you have never disliked someone enough, then please get off your high horse.

Users who are viewing this thread