Teen Big Brother

L

leggy

I watched this once and was frankly disgusted at how utterly shit it was. Saying that, I was wasn't surprised in the slightest.

The little irish twat is the most annoying person alive. A close second is the little chubby girl who wants to kill him. Truly Truly comedy shit.

F

FatBusinessman

Do I have to pretend to be surprised now?

S

S-Gray

apparently one of the girls is from Runcorn....

She shouldnt last long... ;)

*dont watch BB so dont know

W

Wij

It's miles better than BB4 was :)

Tracey = teh ewul cow !!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Actually I find this more interesting than the previous versions of BB. I watched BB1,BB2,BB3 but not BB4 as I was fed up with it.

This teen BB gives me an insight into how 18yr olds think and act. The topic of conversation 9/10 always revolves around sex. The different attitudes of the people is amazing. I suspect Caroline comes from a rather stable family maybe with a little money behind them. That Irish gay hairdresser has a serious attitude problem and I cannot see him progressing far in life.

Anyway, I am rambling. This for me is an insight into this country's typical bunch of teens that hang around in parks. So far none have mentioned drugs which was rather surprising.

Well thats my 10 peneth worth.....

L

leggy

Quote of the series:

Fat lass: "I've had a minge wrapped round my face"

W

whipped

Originally posted by ECA
BB? who gives a shit anymore.
TV Executives and bored housewives. That's about it I think.

X

xane

Don't forget the national toiletpapers, er, I mean "news" papers.

M

Mr^B

All the BB's were shit - the people who actually can be arsed to write in and apply to be in the BB house are EXACTLY the wrong people to stick in there.

I think I watched about 5 mins of BB1 before I ran to kitchen and tried to sever my head with a spoon.

D

Durzel

I haven't watched Teen BB, and refuse to watch it on general principal - because of what it represents (i.e. the lowest common denominator in entertainment terms).

That said, the fact two of them have shagged doesn't really surprise me. Or interest me, for that matter.

The only thing that does remotely interest me is the long-term ramifications of programmes like this, and particular the continuing desensitisation of mass media. What with this, and film footage of actual soldiers in battle during the Iraq conflict, it kinda makes me wonder just how far away we are from programmes like "The Running Man" appearing on terrestrial TV.

(or, more likely, PPV)

D

doh_boy

Isn't the book version of the running man more realistic. The way it was described to me was that its like a cross between the american show 'Cops' and a game show? If so that could happen today couldn't it?

J

Jonaldo

Sorry I have both a life and some active brain cells so I don't watch that tripe.

J

Jonaldo

10/10 for observation DMW :p how did you know I post here?

C

Clowneh!

Hasn't this been in the newspapers long time ago?

(no.... not about jonaldo posting here...)

Y

Yoni

I haven't watched this and I have no desire to do so however what I would like to know is whether the makers of this programme actually made condoms available as is their responsibility if they are going to shove a load of nubile rampant post pubes in a house together.

Y

Yussef

Hasan used to go to my school, how we laughed at him.

C

Ch3tan

Originally posted by Y0ni
I haven't watched this and I have no desire to do so however what I would like to know is whether the makers of this programme actually made condoms available as is their responsibility if they are going to shove a load of nubile rampant post pubes in a house together.

Too right.

J

jo.

Originally posted by doh_boy
Isn't the book version of the running man more realistic. The way it was described to me was that its like a cross between the american show 'Cops' and a game show? If so that could happen today couldn't it?

I'm sure I remember something from Tarrant on TV a few years ago showing this Russian game show where contestants would have to steal a car and escape from the police... the police weren't in on it, so if you 'lost' and got caught, you actually went to prison...

...anyone ?

S

Sharma

<vent>
Biggest load of utter crap ive ever positively seen, the girls are all stroppy and really bitchy ive never seen such a bunch of stuck up girls in my life, the lads well, typical "im well ard" or the odd poncy one whos always chattin with the girls, 90% of the conversations revolve around sex and its pretty much, a bigger load of crap than all the other ones, tbh id rather watch paint dry than some girl having a strop because one of the lads blew her off.
</vent>

That felt good.

F

-fus-

That chap, who i believe is gay with his blonde bit on his hair at the front. I hate him, i hate him so much and want him to die. If i ever met him, i'd most likely hurt him, really really bad. He is the biggest wanker i've ever had the mis-fortune of viewing/listening to. I really don't like him.

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by -fus-
That chap, who i believe is gay with his blonde bit on his hair at the front. I hate him, i hate him so much and want him to die. If i ever met him, i'd most likely hurt him, really really bad. He is the biggest wanker i've ever had the mis-fortune of viewing/listening to. I really don't like him.

If you do meet him please tell me, we'll kick the shit out of him together.

L

L_Plates

Damn right she has !!

* Looks to make sure the wife aint close by *

I wouldnt mind falling asleep in between them at night :)

*Heaven

Users who are viewing this thread