tee hee

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Tom, Oct 19, 2004.

1. Doh_boy

Doh_boy Resident Freddy

heh, I read this yesterday.l :D Funny as hell.

I like how obsessed they are with our dental health. :p

2. Gef

Gef Fledgling Freddie

I like the ones that write all in caps, I also like the way the Guardian chose not to fix it. I mean how can you take someone who writes with caps lock on seriously?

3. Bodhi

Bodhi FH is my second home

this man has a point. We really should look at our own country and the twat we have in power before casting aspertions on other nations. I hope this backfires and all the undecided people in Ohio vote for Bush and he wins by a landslide.

Nothing would make me laugh more.

4. Brynn

Brynn Can't get enough of FH

Whats limey?

5. Dillinja

Dillinja Can't get enough of FH

It's a name for the British. It originated from British sailors eating limes to prevent scurvy.

6. Wij

Wij I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

Why would anyone even read The Guardian ?

Three cheers for the yanks for telling interfereing no-life radical conscience mini-cocked twattos where to get off imo :)

7. TdC

TdC Trem's hunky sex love muffin Staff member Moderator

at least they're well balanced :)

8. throdgrain

throdgrain FH is my second home

A rediculous idea at best.

9. Mazling

Mazling Fledgling Freddie

What on earth posessed anyone to do this?
    We look almost as stupid as they do, plus 900% more arrogant.

10. throdgrain

Agreed Mazling. :(

11. Tilda

Tilda Moderator Moderator

Some is funny, some makes me sad. I had a long reply typed, but then it vanished :(

12. Gurnox

Gurnox One of Freddy's beloved

Amusing. But, in some horrible way, embarrasing. I sincerley hope the Guardian were being ironic when they thought this one up.....

13. tRoG

tRoG Fledgling Freddie

Remember, if it wasn't for America, we'd all be speaking German. :p

14. Tom

Tom FH is my second home

Actually, Germany would not have forced its language upon its conquered populace. :)

15. Jonaldo

Jonaldo Can't get enough of FH

Such a fallacy tbh. If it wasn't for us, no-one would be speaking English. (/me points out the obvious)

16. Clown

Clown Part of the furniture

If it wasn't for the Germans, nobody would be speaking English either. How far back can we go?

17. Dillinja

Dillinja Can't get enough of FH

And without England to launch its troops from, America would've had a hard time fighting the Germans. They would've had to sit and wait while the Nazis became more and more powerful in Europe. It works both ways, we supported eachother equally in WWII.

18. Sharma

Sharma Can't get enough of FH

I love some of the typical responses on there with the "American is better than you" attitude, nice going. :p

19. tRoG

tRoG Fledgling Freddie

Tell that to the Americans :)

20. Sharma

And the American response would be "LALALALALALA IM NOT LISTENIIIIIING!!"

21. nath

nath Fledgling Freddie

The SBS/SAS eat Navy Seals testes for brunch tbh.

22. throdgrain

Just for the record, there were more British troops than American in the field in WW2 right up until VE day. Fact. Bear in mind ours were spread over a very wide area.
    Even allowing for that, on D-Day the amounts of troops were very similar.

23. nath

nath Fledgling Freddie

The annoying thing about the internet is that it gives a voice to everyone. That includes total utter retards who say shit like if it weren't for America blah blah blah. It really warps ones view of the states, you could be forgiven for believing that a large majority of them is like this. However as far as I know, that's a crock of shite - Americans on the whole are decent intelligent fairly liberal people. Their media is just far far more biased, I think it's probably tough to know what the fuck is going on without taking time and effort to find out - as such a lot of decent people vote Republicans without realising that they are all the spawn of satan.

24. throdgrain

M8 I post on an Airgun forum, ehich incidently is very big and well populated, but some of the people who post their are very reminiscent of the types in that USA thing. Its bloody scary tbqh :/

25. Bodhi

Bodhi FH is my second home

Vote Bush.

26. Paradroid

Paradroid Fledgling Freddie

Maybe in response to the "...we bailed you out in 2 world wars" I should send this:

...I mean Bush's own grandpappy (Prescott) was handling the nazi's money via the Union Banking Corporation (UBC) ffs!!! (whose assets were siezed in 1942)

Yeah, thanks for the help corporate America! You really helped Europe with that one!

To all the young'uns out there, I'd be worried about a war-mongering prez in the US. Who do you think will be fighting the next round of pointless wars? Do you even know what the draft is...? (not the one between your ears)

:eek7:

27. Sharma

Certainly not me, as far as i'm concerned they can all go fuck themselves because I certainly won't be doing ANY fighting in a completely pointless war for anyone.

28. Tom

Tom FH is my second home

Theres nothign pointless about securing the economic future of your country by controlling the world's oil market.

29. Sharma

Since I can't edit, i'd like to explain why I hold that view.

In all honesty I wouldn't allow myself to be forced to handle an offensive weapon be it a gun or a simple combat knife, I refuse to partake in anything which would result in the death of another person.

If someone wants to join the army/navy/RAF or whatever then they can go do that, I however refuse to partake in any of these particular outfits, mainly because im not a fan of being forced into things, and I dont consider myself a particulary fit person, nor does it concern me to a large extent.

If someone wants to go to a pointless war wth the risk of wasting their life fighting in it, do that if I don't know them, it really doesn't make a difference to me.

I know this view would be considered amazingly selfish but thats how they chose to go, thats their own decision, not mine.

If there was a new war and people were being force drafted into the armed forces to fight in this well, sorry i'd rather oppose it and get myself thrown out than shoot another person dead in it or fuel people to do it.

I despise killings of other people, so i'd much rather be thrown in a prison cell for opposing the government than go out on a battlefield and possibly lose my life or cause an end to another person life.

<rant off>