Team Conclave Video

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Was NFD GG2, got any with GG1 in? Finche, Crom, Maeloch/Bodhbh, Jupiter etc?

No GG1 that I saw, wasn't even a proper GG2 as it seemed to have both Tuth & Dard on their vamps which happened about once in a blue moon. Definately Max on the bard, Amb on her warden, Shark on druid, me on the hero (rr4 pwn time!!) & Drac on his eld. No idea who the last druid was though - definitely neither Crom nor Finche though! 5 of GG2 on their usual toons & then dunno wtf was going on ;).

Still looked like a standard GG2 chaos approach to the fight & a good laugh, wish it was still like that :(.

{edit} If any of the above sounded like me making excuses I wasn't. Even when we had everyone on a toon they'd done a decent amount of RvR on we still had a 'chaos theory' approach to fg fighting ;). We were always far more 'ad-hoc' than GG1 & had a heavy rotation of players & people (like me) that'd change toons just because....

Nate

FH is my second home
Think it was that pug night so might be someone you picked up. Thats all the footage I have shamefully :( You guys got anything to make a video about? :) Would be great to see :D

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Think Fridays were our PuG night which actually meant whoever we could con into running with us while the regulars got drunk ;).

I've lost all of my footage after numerous rebuilds, not sure who else ran fraps but I could always ask around.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Weve got some old vids, mostly made by oddballl and Takeda iirc. Should be enough to put something together if anyone is bothered seeing it, and if anyone from NFD wants to give it a crack.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
If that's that sylvan warden i still have nightmares about her. :(

That's the one. She must have been the tree that hugged you, when you're a hib you get used to tree hugging so it wouldn't have been a problem if you'd come over to the green side ;).

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Weve got some old vids, mostly made by oddballl and Takeda iirc. Should be enough to put something together if anyone is bothered seeing it, and if anyone from NFD wants to give it a crack.

There was some good footage there, that said pretty sure some moron would jump in and tell it's crap just cause his group is not in ^^

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
i've still got some good 4man footage, me stupeh levi and thyrza vs cm / tc and shit like that but i cant put it all together until septina fixes his ftp qq :<

Lethul

FH is my second home
i've still got some good 4man footage, me stupeh levi and thyrza vs cm / tc and shit like that but i cant put it all together until septina fixes his ftp qq :<

thats the true excalibur allstars right there

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
The tanks dont get mentioned coz weve had so many of em! No staying power ;)

no staying power far up me swedish arse :p
i have allways been active in GG1.. and when you all guys quit in gg1 i was the only one in nfd who stilled played for months before you guys started again!

so you´re the guys y´who shouldnt be mentioned... only me! you all left me :mad:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
no staying power far up me swedish arse :p
i have allways been active in GG1.. and when you all guys quit in gg1 i was the only one in nfd who stilled played for months before you guys started again!

so you´re the guys y´who shouldnt be mentioned... only me! you all left me :mad:

Doesnt that tell you something... :kissit:
:fluffle:
btw, who is playing WoW now?!

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
Doesnt that tell you something... :kissit:
:fluffle:
btw, who is playing WoW now?!

hahah yeah it does :p just trying to ignore it ;)

WoW? wtf... whp the fuck is palying wow? thats sad tbh :D

im playing in US Classic Hib!! /flex

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
This from the man that begged NFD to get their arse back to Limors for FG fights :touch:.

/slap!!!

yeah... and? i begged.. you came back:p like allways,.. allways do what swed tells you to do... good boys :D

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
Yea swed!
:touch:

as you know we had soem problem with our gg... so we decided to put it to sleep!

worthless playing on limors if i dont have a group there.. thats why i went US with some friends :p

but im still on limors from time to time :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
is there still some english community on Mid/Limors? Maybe I should reactivate my SM account.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Yea, bit quite over christmas but TT and NFD around. NFD effectively recruiting if you are stuck in The Green Room. Just need to pop over to our website www.nafiannadragun.co.uk and apply.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
my SM is in Arctic Rose, dont think the guild is still active. Well gonna reactive today to see whats happening :)

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Have any footage from old KF grps or Orly ? Arethir's n00bs :D

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
my SM is in Arctic Rose, dont think the guild is still active. Well gonna reactive today to see whats happening :)

nah we´re not active anymore in Arctic Rose.. paper went hib temair... zar is playing wow--- pano quit... me cyn lack elcain is playing US Classic Hib atm and Delira joined TT now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom