Team Conclave Video

Nate

FH is my second home
Hey guys, decided to release this to the wide eyed public! I've been bored over the xmas period and thought I'd take a look at the internal vid I made a little while ago and make it a bit smoother then it was. The footage was recorded Sep 06 - Dec 06, I'll be honest I'm beginning to hate watching it as I keep noticing how shit I played at times(lets stun det5 tanks!! or waist instas!). But it brings back some good memories of the game, and hopefully you'll enjoy it. I'm afraid theres no vent chat, blue recorded that and I don't have the conversion software for Northern-Southern formats. Also it's Filefront!!! :(

Anyway without further adieu I present to you my wid!

Download:Filefront Team Conclave Wid Download

Stream: FileFront Team Conclave Wid Stream

It's 180mb, xvid .avi about 17mins

Fights

Asylum: Lamb of God - Descending, Prodigy - Voodoo People (Paranormal Attack Mix), Daft Punk - Human After All
NFD: Rob Zombie - Dragula (Si Non Oscillas, Noli Tintinnare Mix)
TT: Chemical Brothers - All Rights Reversed (featuring Klaxons)
Legacy Crusaders: Mastodon - The Wolf Is Loose
Synergy: Jimmy Eats World - Pain
CF/LA: Trivium - The Crusade
Ending: Dog Fashion Disco - Desert Grave

Group Setup

Pac Healer - Natealer
Aug Healer - Ozill
Shaman - Gargama
Warrior - Perly
Skald - Veerona
Valkyrie - Buena
Spiritmaster - Azzarri
Bonedancer - Skarbonefist

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I'm afraid theres no vent chat, blue recorded that and I don't have the conversion software for Northern-Southern formats.
wtf!! rofl fackin shandy drinkin' savvana's don't know nowt ;)

Some nice memories n8iboi - we had a lot of good times so nice job for finally finishing the wid :worthy:

/trundles back in 'ta coalmine up t'north ;)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Odd, I was part of LC and I swear to god that BM looks more like a Realm Hunter ^^

(mostly because we had no firby bm's :>)

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Yeah I think that fight was Realm Hunters. You ran the same colors though iirc. :)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah but a diffrent emblem of course :p

Anyways I had to clear up misinterpretations for epeen sake :p (because they got punked pretty hard)

But a nice little video, quality made me enjoy it a little bit less than I should but it was fun to see some footage from those times, we had some really fun fights over time :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Sorry for getting that wrong, I was sure I double checked with a name on the xml with them all. Did you stream or download btw? I noticed the streams not as good quality as what I uploaded, I guess they downsize it quite a bit. So the Download is better quality.

Oh and I forgot to mention it's all Pac pov!

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
I watched both stream and downloaded it, I can't make out the names of anything that's why I was "complaining" a little about the quality.

I was wondernig if you could send me the songs from the TT and synergy fights by any chance? :)

Nate

FH is my second home
All the songs are up at the top! :D Go get them yourself you lazy bastard!

Ownage

Banned
Hummm

Hey guys, decided to release this to the wide eyed public! I've been bored over the xmas period and thought I'd take a look at the internal vid I made a little while ago and make it a bit smoother then it was. The footage was recorded Sep 06 - Dec 06, I'll be honest I'm beginning to hate watching it as I keep noticing how shit I played at times(lets stun det5 tanks!! or waist instas!). But it brings back some good memories of the game, and hopefully you'll enjoy it. I'm afraid theres no vent chat, blue recorded that and I don't have the conversion software for Northern-Southern formats. Also it's Filefront!!! :(

Anyway without further adieu I present to you my wid!

Download:Filefront Team Conclave Wid Download

Stream: FileFront Team Conclave Wid Stream

It's 180mb, xvid .avi about 17mins

Fights

Asylum: Lamb of God - Descending, Prodigy - Voodoo People (Paranormal Attack Mix), Daft Punk - Human After All
NFD: Rob Zombie - Dragula (Si Non Oscillas, Noli Tintinnare Mix)
TT: Chemical Brothers - All Rights Reversed (featuring Klaxons)
Legacy Crusaders: Mastodon - The Wolf Is Loose
Synergy: Jimmy Eats World - Pain
CF/LA: Trivium - The Crusade
Ending: Dog Fashion Disco - Desert Grave

Group Setup

Pac Healer - Natealer
Aug Healer - Ozill
Shaman - Gargama
Warrior - Perly
Skald - Veerona
Valkyrie - Buena
Spiritmaster - Azzarri
Bonedancer - Skarbonefist

From across the Channel, I believe your group sucks.

:kissit:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
From across the Channel, I believe your group sucks.

:kissit:

LOL you banned from here by any chance??. Horner wannabe possibly or maybe not as even he seems of highter intellect :p

You make a new account tonight and throw shit in the 10 or so posts you made - well done - i'm sure your mommy's proud... :m00:

Go get a life or at least spew your verbal diarrhea elsewhere :kissit:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
LOL you banned from here by any chance??. Horner wannabe possibly or maybe not as even he seems of highter intellect :p

You make a new account tonight and throw shit in the 10 or so posts you made - well done - i'm sure your mommy's proud... :m00:

Go get a life or at least spew your verbal diarrhea elsewhere :kissit:

I have diarrhea blue, and not the good kind. :( Verbal must be nasty though. Yuk.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm Synergy, havent heard that in a long time, better download and see how bad we suck :p

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Aaaaahhh I just wanna bang you in the head every time you pull the strafe on those tanks! :p Use the BG instead like the rest of us!

Fights and music was ok. Made me miss RvR very much again :/ Give it back!

PS: F8 aoe mezz ftw!1! :X

Nate

FH is my second home
:D I like to make Perlys life a misery. Have to say, we've had better fights probably with all the groups too but a shame I never recorded them :( I guess thats just the way it is. Cheers for noticing the shitty play moments! I assure you I didn't miss them :D

Theres also a few that I really like seeing, Skar never standing still for bodyguard! Skar TWF'ing Mezzed targets, and Skar generally being himself! Jump on the bandwagon and get Skar! He deserves it!!!!! He should of died of old age by now!! Oh and as a tribute to him some spiders were pulled in the Asylum fight :D

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I knew there was a reason you aoe mezzed that cleric in the middle of the mobs! :p Poor Skar.... :(

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I knew there was a reason you aoe mezzed that cleric in the middle of the mobs! :p Poor Skar.... :(

Never mind "poor Skar" he deserved all the bashing we gave him even if it was in a loving way hehe :fluffle:

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
I'm guessing theres 0 footage of the night of fights vs Our pugs? :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Don't have any of it in my footage, Perly has quite a bit more. But he has a beard that takes a up a lot of his time, doubt he'll ever get around to making a movie. Never say never though! :D

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
:D I like to make Perlys life a misery. Have to say, we've had better fights probably with all the groups too but a shame I never recorded them :( I guess thats just the way it is. Cheers for noticing the shitty play moments! I assure you I didn't miss them :D

Theres also a few that I really like seeing, Skar never standing still for bodyguard! Skar TWF'ing Mezzed targets, and Skar generally being himself! Jump on the bandwagon and get Skar! He deserves it!!!!! He should of died of old age by now!! Oh and as a tribute to him some spiders were pulled in the Asylum fight

I hate you :)

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
I'm guessing theres 0 footage of the night of fights vs Our pugs? :)

what are you talking about , they are the best grp on the server they never lost a fight...

p.s. the next movie on pryd will be a pve one , nothing left to fight haha

Nate

FH is my second home
We even loose in the video! :eek:

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
ofc they didnt put footage of fighting us :( theres even footage of them fighting nfd the same night! you know the 1 when nfd kept telling us that they were having a shit night and cudnt beat them :( and we beat them everytime with a random grp with 2 nightshades and shit :<

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno if it was me, but your GFX card sucks:wub: always nice to see a vid here on FH :worthy: but tbh that is prob the worst one I've ever seen:( sz but no tourch /crap GFX card makes baby Jesus /cry...anyhow sorry to pee you of Nate, SC and all in guild are nice folk:D Don't mean to offend any of you.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
ofc they didnt put footage of fighting us :( theres even footage of them fighting nfd the same night! you know the 1 when nfd kept telling us that they were having a shit night and cudnt beat them :( and we beat them everytime with a random grp with 2 nightshades and shit :<

Well, even if they did have footage of it, that doesn't justify putting a shit fight in the movie :p And if you get overrun, the fight is shit, and it's not worth it. Take it as a compliment imo!

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Was NFD GG2, got any with GG1 in? Finche, Crom, Maeloch/Bodhbh, Jupiter etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom