Team Conclave Video

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Have any footage from old KF grps or Orly ? Arethir's n00bs :D

wtf hi there! :p Don't think anyone still have much footage from those groups :) I still have a few shitty ones vs El'da, Revolver and some random stuff, but nothing decent enough to ever make a vid. If only I'd kept the ones you made back in the days! Would of been fun to watch now.

Oh and btw! Remember Alex? The guy that played Marcela-caba(sp?)? He moved to Dartmoor and joined a set group there. Guess what they're called! Yarly!

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Yarly?!?! hahha :D yeh I remember him! I've got some old Roshia's pov but thats it! yeh if only I had ab igger HD :<

Might be coming back soon :D

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
You know, my acc is open, but I haven't been ingame for a month... I think I've finally broken the curse, after only 4 tries or smth! The daoc addiction is like... gone!

Tell me if you reactivate though, maybe we could make some random duo or smth :p I'm sure we could leech somebody's chars, or even go thid!!1!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You know, my acc is open, but I haven't been ingame for a month... I think I've finally broken the curse, after only 4 tries or smth! The daoc addiction is like... gone!

Tell me if you reactivate though, maybe we could make some random duo or smth :p I'm sure we could leech somebody's chars, or even go thid!!1!

Don't do it!

I am so cured, I despise DAoC and everybody playing it and I despise Mythic, GoA and EA and every sequel they're going to make in the next 42 years.

God, I'd love to have a run with a group, but no way I am going to level/ToA any char for it on a FoTM-cluster.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Im still running catacombs and can't even remember the name of the new expansion. Depends how my job goes! would really like too tho!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom