News Teacher faces action for photos

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
have only read some of the arguments but from what ive seen i kind of have to agree with Gorb.....all her pupils see her on the web with her Baps out then come in the next day and treat her the same? BOLLOX they would tear her to shreds/the classroom would be too rowdy to actully teach them and i think thats what gorb means....if im getting what hes saying right thats the problem....i dont think its fair or illegal but its the way it is.....she shouldnt be legaly be allowed to be punnished but she shouldnt have done this either

You know, i need to learn to explain things in a more simple way. Why didnt i just say this in the beginning?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
have only read some of the arguments but from what ive seen i kind of have to agree with Gorb.....all her pupils see her on the web with her Baps out then come in the next day and treat her the same? BOLLOX they would tear her to shreds/the classroom would be too rowdy to actully teach them and i think thats what gorb means....if im getting what hes saying right thats the problem....i dont think its fair or illegal but its the way it is.....she shouldnt be legaly be allowed to be punnished but she shouldnt have done this either

This.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

That i can agree on that if the kids do see her as such, it would cause problems.

Big problems? Problems that can't be handled? Don't know.

Then again we'd have to take into consideration on "how and why are these kids getting their hands on this kind of images" ;)

But let's not derail it to that.

She probably shouldn't have done that, regarding, but i don't think there should be "trouble" for it.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
She probably shouldn't have done that, regarding, but i don't think there should be "trouble" for it.

A slap on the wrist maybe, but thats all that is happening isn't it?
It wasn't a specified punishment, and she probably won't be getting the sack.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A slap on the wrist maybe, but thats all that is happening isn't it?
It wasn't a specified punishment, and she probably won't be getting the sack.

Ah ok, i misunderstood the seriousness of the consequence.

Oh and can i do the slapping? :D

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
I just thought of something. Why doesn't that girlie teach biology and concentrate on the effects and practises of masturbation in boys? Hell she has all the material ready to roll. Now that is a perfect way to combine both occupations.

Sounds good to me ;).

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Im wondering do you understand what im talking about here when i say self respect..

A well paid businessman considers him to be "above" the masses because of what he is and therefore expects certain things from himself like being a respectable person in general. A truck driver doesnt think like this. He might, and he should, ask more from himself but he doesnt feel the need to do simply because of his profession. My point is that teachers used to be like the rich businessmen of today. They used to think that because of their profession certain things were required of them and they acted like it. But now they are like the truck drivers i mentioned. They no longer see their profession as something that demands more from them as people.

And yes. It is MY opinion that making sexy pics more acceptable is not a teachers responsibility. If thats the only thing we disagree on then we can end this discussion. (And i'll join you when you march the streets for your right to wear nothing but a thong in public)

That actually ISN'T self respect - that's pomposity (if they believe they are better than others) or maybe a sense of professionalism (if they hold high regards) - there is a big difference between self respect and these.

And are you fucking kidding? When you came up with a group of people who in today's world hold themselves to high ideals you choose RICH BUSSINESSMEN??? LMAO You have to see the irony in that, especially in the financial sector who have been creaming if for years. A friend of mine is an accountant in London and he sees businessmen spunk £5-10k a weekend on strippers, cocaine and getting shitfaced on expensive drinks even in this economic climate (I grant you, not like it was in the '80's but then you have no frame of reference for that period, unless like you already have you want to claim your point of view for those masses who have experienced it).

It's been a reasonable thread in peoples' ideas of what this teacher should/shouldn't do. Don't forget though peeps, Gorb has said if you are in one of these professions you are doing a poor job because you lack self respect:

1) Teacher
2) Police Officer
3) Army Personnel

And you have no expectations of yourself if you are:

1) A Tesco Worker
2) A Truck Driver

Way to come across as a little judgemental there bud and not to offend many decent hardworking individuals Gorb :lol:

And Cerb, you clearly skimmed this thread, pack it in and read properly, typical Irish laziness......:p

I just thought of something. Why doesn't that girlie teach biology and concentrate on the effects and practises of masturbation in boys? Hell she has all the material ready to roll. Now that is a perfect way to combine both occupations.

Sounds good to me ;).

Ah, but Fuggz, a fatal flaw to the plan. Every sensible lad would be finding ways to get extra detention. And it brings a whole new idea to what happens when a teacher is teaching a period of lesson.......

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Interesting thought for you Gorb. I work for Tesco yes, however it was that or the dole queue for someone with no G.C.S.E' (Not entirely my fault) and not the best of work histories. However, at the start of 2009 I embarked on a Network Engineering course that will, if I can get a loan at the end of the year, cost me £6k and if not, the monthly installments will bring it up to £12k. Now like Killarien said you've implyed that people who work for Tesco (Or any supermaket I assume) do not ask enough of themselves. Bollocks. I'm asking a lot and expecting of myself to pass this course and find a job within 12 months because as I work for tesco I don't make enough for a loan and I sure as hell can't afford the monthly payments.

Also, my dad has been driving cars/trucks/buses for pretty much his entire working life and he fucking loves it. Think about it, most people that do driving like that, especially long distance truck driving have to REALLY love it or they wouldn't be doing it.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Do you even try to understand what im saying?

Just forget everything ive said in this thread and replace it with cerbs comment. Problem solved.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Your analogy is flawed (Or part of it at least) Priests aren't celibate to set an example, they're celibate (Though less so these days) because the church believed/believes that to be otherwise detracts from their closeness with God.
Bah the church stared up with celibacy long after jesus died, due to loosing out on alot of inheritance.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Bah the church stared up with celibacy long after jesus died, due to loosing out on alot of inheritance.

Exactly, Catholic churches made priests be celebat due to loosing land and building to wifes that divorced the priests. Nothing hurts the church more than loosing money/assets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom