TdC is teh OLD!!

Sar

Part of the furniture
DMW said:
You aren't drinking enough.

Lol, only the jealous say that - I drink Vodka n Coke like water my boy! ;)

Just ask my wife - she still can't get over it. :D

Wij

I am a FH squatter
HB ! :clap:

The was an old git called TdC,
Who drank far too much Whisky,
He said he felt fine,
And could fancy a wine,
But his Mrs said he smelt of teh wee !

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
:bazbeer:

Happy birthday Andy matey.

:bazbeer:

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
And there was me, thinking TdC, was already going bald. :)

HB

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
happy birthday TDC :clap:

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Shit bit late but still on the same day :)

Happy birthday TDC mate.

Have a great day !

:cheers:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
yay thank you all :D
BD turned out to be quite nice, with peeps phoning up etc. Had a yummy dinner at my mums (mum = maker of great curries) and she gave me a really cool book detailing the history of the world up to 2003 catagoried by event, era, participants and if I was involved or not :)
some mates are coming round tonight and we're going to play Silent Hill 3 (a great tradition: we've played all the SH games together) on my mate's PS/2 with my dolby kit providing audio and my local chinese t/a doing teh f00d. I intend to get quite hammered and give bad advice to my mates regarding what weapon to chose and why they were shit at running away from scary beasties :D ...and much fun was to be had by all!

TUG

It's my birthday today!
Bit lataged but happy b-dat tdc me ol' shag, hope ya had a good one mate :D

TdC

I had a goodun indeed Tuglet old man ta. Long time no seeage, how you been keeping then?

TUG

It's my birthday today!
Aye not bad not baaaaaad lol :)

Keeping meself busy, most of the time is wasted with the missus now, been with her a year so not really online as much hence no stoopid posts on forums such as this one :D Keep wasting the money as ya do... thinking of binning me hifi and choosing some new kit, cant afford it but oh well :(

Hows things with you? :D

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Oi Tug if you can get to Porthill I may have a job for you.

Trem

..oh yeah, and if you don't mind doing nights(til 9pm) and weekends. PM me if you are interested and not a crazed killer/stalker and I will give you my mobile number.

TdC

...and if you manage to frighten/kill Tremsy I have a whole stack of phone numbers for you mate ;)

I am allright mostly hehe. Really busy with workies and my lovely lady, other than that not much really. Trying to move house soon with as little hassle as possible (not too hopeful re the hassle heh)

TUG

It's my birthday today!
I wouldn't mind moving out one day lol. Tis all abou the £££

Trem, I'll be honest lol, I have no idea where Porthill is but I'll look into it and let you know if I can get there ok :) (Buses lol). Shame you didn't buy Showtime, I can get there in a minute!

Can't do weekends though, long distance relationship thingy (well, shes from Shrewsbury which is 2 hrs travelling when relying on zee bus) so we only get the weekends to spend together.

Trem

FS Tug, its the other side of Newcastle. You wouldn't believe the fucking nimrod who works there, I will physically hurt him if I lay my eyes on him again, which means I can't even go my own shop when hes working, how fucked up is that.

Either way he's being sacked this week.

TUG

It's my birthday today!
Ah just had a look, yeah I can see it now ;)

Bit awkward on the bus, the good ol' number 83 which goes Longton to Newcastle doesn't run after 6pm bar friday and sats :| Puts a downer on it!!

Sposed to be starting work in Tunstall though within a couple of weeks, pulling old PC's to bits and either fixing buggered ones, or stripping them down to sell parts or even down to component level! Should be interesting... pretty laid back company though, they dont look too busy.

Sounds like you brought a nice staff member there then m8 lol. Hows the new business going? Earning you top dollah yet?

PS: sorry to TdC for kinda nicking ur thread lol. Erm.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D ;)

TdC

all is forgiven ;)

*stick pins into trem&tug voodoo love doll*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom