Tbh

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
imo yesterday was a disaster, for me at least. that amg camp is just sick, I gone ld in every 5 mins, lagging all over the place and when we break throu with our fg during pe was killing mids from behind 0 albs came throu jsut stood at the door and waited to be slaugthered, after it we didnt have a clear battle as mids always zerged us, when we killed a fg mid 2-3 more arrived at once :( so QQ :p

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
50 mids camping amg so albs cant pass and keeping it for hours aint fun

:twak:
albs doing 5am relic raid isnt any fun either!!!...so whats worse..camping amg for 1 hour..or taking relics at 5am..it think taking relic are lamer...so albs continue to be the most lamer realm! :p mids following up on a close second place :p

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Its funny because when for example player A's realm wins over a camp/zerg fest, they wont complain, but if player A's realm loses then all the *Boohoo evil mids/hibs/albs campers* start up How about we all just face the fact RvR is intended for big brawls and leave it there. Its not all about RPs. I find it mostly amusing when I see 5 different bolts coming at me from different directions and dont even bother to try and move :p

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Uberlama said:
imo yesterday was a disaster, for me at least. that amg camp is just sick, I gone ld in every 5 mins, lagging all over the place and when we break throu with our fg during pe was killing mids from behind 0 albs came throu jsut stood at the door and waited to be slaugthered, after it we didnt have a clear battle as mids always zerged us, when we killed a fg mid 2-3 more arrived at once :( so QQ :p

Hmm, porting Mid and taking some keeps, or reraiding Beno would have been a better idea.
Less lag and got some nice fights yesterday.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
Brolundar said:
Hmm, porting Mid and taking some keeps, or reraiding Beno would have been a better idea.
Less lag and got some nice fights yesterday.

yeah lets take a keep with caster grp, I will hit the doors with artifact staff ye?.. same at beno+lag thx no.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Remem said:
the rr3 pala or merc or wtf it was? who spent half his youth on an internet forum :x

Funneh m8. Did I upset on of your online buddies to cause your lameness or are you just angry cause you cant find irl friends where you arent as l335 :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
Funneh m8. Did I upset on of your online buddies to cause your lameness or are you just angry cause you cant find irl friends where you arent as l335 :(
Had a tough childhood :(

Circulous

Fledgling Freddie
Uberlama said:
yeah lets take a keep with caster grp, I will hit the doors with artifact staff ye?.. same at beno+lag thx no.

Seems problem is u must play "together" and more important share RPs with other albs.

Botond

Fledgling Freddie
Circulous said:
Seems problem is u must play "together" and more important share RPs with other albs.

ye,lets zerg more \o/ givf NF today \o/

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:

Wonder whats most sad spend your time in a game or on the forum for a game makin useless comments.

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
Botond said:
ye,lets zerg more \o/ givf NF today \o/

Yeah, let's say other's how to play so we can farm them, cause they aren't able to bring up an opted group. :twak:

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Ginius said:
Yeah, let's say other's how to play so we can farm them, cause they aren't able to bring up an opted group. :twak:

Your point being?

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
I hope that you mids had fun camping the gate again, because I hadn't. We were severely outnumbered so we didn't stand a chance. Ah well. Next time it's the other way around, we'll get our revenge some other time.

gillan

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
the rr3 pala or merc or wtf it was? who spent half his youth on an internet forum :x

Chimaira said:

Guess you really prove Remems point there Chimaira.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom