Can't get enough of FH
50 mids camping amg so albs cant pass and keeping it for hours aint fun

:twak:

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:

Yeah had just run some in Odin's then ported to Emain just to find a gazillion Mids at amg. :twak:

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:

You sure it wasnt 5 of em, you tend to exaggerate the amount of enemies

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
Three trebs..... Three!!! Do you have any idea how many wubbly trees you killed for those ?! :(

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
p0x said:
Three trebs..... Three!!! Do you have any idea how many wubbly trees you killed for those ?! :(

they were made exclusively from alb caster sticks, took forever :X

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
xenia- said:
they were made exclusively from alb caster sticks, took forever :X
Heh. I love that one.
Partly because it could be true.

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
xenia- said:
I hear HW is beautiful this time of year :m00:

Jep, was a nice place this evening. Some funny fights versus Hibs and Mids. Only Mids came up with a well balanced group. But was fun to fight them in Hurb (we won) and Beno (they won).

Was a nice evening. Thank's to all who where part of it. :cheers:

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:

Just like 14+ alb stealthers, including several high rr carpp etc camping mmg HW is fun? Was a week or so ago.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Cozak said:
Just like 14+ alb stealthers, including several high rr carpp etc camping mmg HW is fun? Was a week or so ago.

HW is a dead zone who cares if its camped 1 day a year

Emain is busy zone keep rvr shut for 2-3 hours cause mids put up trebs with mega zerg

That blue white lowbie guild was there from start hanging out with the cool d00ds xD

Conju. you used tob e nice :(

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
perhaps you emain people get more rp in a day then i get in a week (usually around 80k)
but at least KN groups never have to whine about stealther adds, unbalanced odds (ok sometimes we come across a group that doesnt stand a chance, but thats how we are against eclipse or PE or any other guild thats better then KN ;))
mostly we come across 1 fg, but as said above by ginius, we also fight 2-3 fg in keep-retakes and on normal grounds (and i admit the beno tactic wasnt really the most fun for albs, but we felt like we had to pay you back for hurb... where i did really stupid things, but thats not important ;pp)

saying HW is dead is really just showing you havent been there lately, but perhaps for some people HW isnt a challenge, as they just zerg through it with 5 fg when theres 1 or 2 ickle groups who arent really high RR, who arent running on stick, who just are looking for some hib fg's or alb fg's to kill...
those groups come back a few times, hoping the zerg has split up and there will be some decent grp vs grp fights, but no, where's the zerg? shutting down MMG so they can break the morale of the mids to make sure they wont come back. after that we get the whines about HW being dead ofcourse :p

anyway, all i can say to people who think HW or odin's are dead is: please stay away from these zones, there is only 1 rvrzone in daoc and that is emain, there you can all enjoy the happy stealthfriends united club which will ensure you a lot of enjoyment during your battles with the 50 mids that are camping an MG, and after that you can have a lot of fun typing an essay about it on FH, containing the inevitable words OMG, WTF, zerg, noobs, whine, irl and ofcourse the words camping, camper, camped, bastard, idiot, and so on and so forth.

thanks for reading, thanks for the fun fights in snowdonia, pennines and hadrians tonight to all hibbies and albsies that we met, and please, flame away if you feel like it :)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:

haha get real

Most of the time albs were outnumbering mids 2to1 so you must have been 100? At no point did I see more mids than about 4 fg's but there was shitloads albs other side. Was wondering what kept you back for so long.. :cheers:

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Chimaira said:
HW is a dead zone who cares if its camped 1 day a year

Emain is busy zone keep rvr shut for 2-3 hours cause mids put up trebs with mega zerg

Who cares if mids camped emain, except for whiners with nothing better to do with their lifes than moan all the time.

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Daedalus said:
Heh. I love that one.
Partly because it could be true.

Nah staves are far to fragile for that, mind you they brake just by swinging them around in the air.

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
I would rather thank all the hibbes my GG fought in Odins last monday. Odins sertenly isnt dead. We keept runnin into 3 fg's of Hibs that we more or less killed several times.
Hope you will be back next week :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Uhm

Kedoz said:
I would rather thank all the hibbes my GG fought in Odins last monday. Odins sertenly isnt dead. We keept runnin into 3 fg's of Hibs that we more or less killed several times.
Hope you will be back next week :)

3 - 2 against us, but i saw mucho deathspam against the other Hibs in 2 fgs :eek:
Nice long fun fights even when we lost anyway :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
yupp was pretty boring. But that being said we had 3fg +1fg alb stealthers camping mmg before the mid zerg came to camp amg. and before that we had 2-3fg mids camping apk for a while and before that there were 2fg albs camping mmg. The whole evening was a huge campfest.

But I dont mind. Had some fun fights against PE and Wonderer´s group anyways. Think we didnt have adds even in most of the fights. And thats very rare.

Circulous

Fledgling Freddie
/agree Mordur

I ll be glad if all ppl will stay in emain so we can have nice fights in HW, Pennine and Snowdo like yesterday.

Albs won, Hibs won, Mids won - and every time after nice battles. RvR as it should be :D

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
3 - 2 against us, but i saw mucho deathspam against the other Hibs in 2 fgs :eek:
Nice long fun fights even when we lost anyway :)

Aye ur one group was harder than the 2 others together :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom