Question tattoo text

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
A friend of mine has placed a text tattoo on his arm...

the text is: Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away

Is this text correct our should it be: Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

milou

Part of the furniture
You're right so there's moment for him right away.

Last edited:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He should change it to "i read heat magazine and think cheesy sayings pull women"

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
failedtattoo.png

his tattoo ^

i placed a reaction on his facebook lets see what happens :D

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
it still makes sense, but it should have the extra by in it.

regardless, its a proper gay tattoo.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Maybe just the photo, but that doesn't look straight :p

Or level either.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Not a good tattoo imho, but its his skin.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It should read 'I have just paid good money to deface myself with something that will forever advertise myself as a simpleton''

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I have often thought about getting a tattoo but I have never been able to find something suitable. You see far too many flavour of the month tattoos, barb wire around the arm, Celtic crosses and now these stupid text tattoos. not to mention those stupid sleeves that footballers and douchebags seem to be getting.

A tattoo should have real meaning, not some bollocks that will look shit in a couple of years.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I've long since come to the conclusion that the only acceptable excuse for a tattoo is drunken shore leave in Singapore. What do you mean you're not a sailor from the the 1940s? Then GTFO.

gohan

FH is my second home
I have often thought about getting a tattoo but I have never been able to find something suitable. You see far too many flavour of the month tattoos, barb wire around the arm, Celtic crosses and now these stupid text tattoos. not to mention those stupid sleeves that footballers and douchebags seem to be getting.

A tattoo should have real meaning, not some bollocks that will look shit in a couple of years.
I was the same, took me about 3 years to decide what I wanted, then designed it myself (or rather the tattoo artist designed it with me after me decribing what I wanted)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
I got a reaction! .. well two actually, since he removed my comments under his photo :p

"By or not, it doesn't matter. It is pretty, and by doesnt need to be there, and I don't think adding it will make it prettier.... I don't get it why u act so low;) "

(by acting low i think he means i posted milou's link under the foto) :p

gohan

FH is my second home
I sort of have to agree to be fair, it still makes sense (tho it is not pretty, it's shit....) why do you care so much?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
I sort of have to agree to be fair, it still makes sense (tho it is not pretty, it's shit....) why do you care so much?
Because I'am a friend, therefor i think it's important for him to know.
and to rub it in his face:flame:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tbh I think that's awesome. them old dudes that is.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
ofc, you are right, but tbh I was not considering the look of the tattoo, more the overall image of those fellows. tbh I would rather go out like one of those guys, than as some anonymous generic oldie.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
ofc, you are right, but tbh I was not considering the look of the tattoo, more the overall image of those fellows. tbh I would rather go out like one of those guys, than as some anonymous generic oldie.

Well, there's their way, or...
hugh-hefner-playboy-girls.jpg

eksdee

FH is my second home
The point is less justifying one path or the other, more that it's important to do what makes you happy. You only live once, and at the end of the day when you get old you're going to look like shit tattooed or not.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The point is less justifying one path or the other, more that it's important to do what makes you happy. You only live once, and at the end of the day when you get old you're going to look like shit tattooed or not.

Mullets were big in the 80s I doubt many people would be happy to have a permanent mullet just because they were popular back then. Most people get tattoos for the wrong reason and end up looking daft when the fashion moves on. Like those retarded black line design things which were a fad for a year or so...actually they looked stupid when they were popular.

gohan

FH is my second home
Dunno, I don't know that many people that got a certain tattoo because it's popular...... Tribal always has and always will be popular as it's ancient...... band names etc.... well that could go one of two ways..... but aslong as you get the tattoo because you want it not because you think it's fasionable, then you can't really go wrong

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah that's the type. It isn't tribal it is just made up random shit that people think makes them look badass, when in fact it looks fucking stupid.

eksdee

FH is my second home
I completely agree that the vast majority of tattoos people get are fucking stupid and ugly, but then aren't the vast majority of people stupid and ugly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom