Tatowned

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
so what you are actually saying is that if she was rich well educated and beautiful then its more believeable that she would have only asked for 3 stars and the artist did not understadn her.

the fact that she looks and sounds like a an uneducated slag means she must have fucked up and said "i want it all over my face" and then some star tattoos, the tattoo artist thought she meant tattoos all over her face instead of his man batter

I don't think she fucked up, she deliberately asked for the stars because she thought it would look cool, it didn't and now she looks like a dick :p

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
I mean, how could she have fallen asleep during a tattoo session? sounds like a blatant lie to me...

Nobody who has ever had a tat believes that you can "fall asleep" while someone is working on you - let alone in a sensitive place like the face!

What i do believe is that she went in there drunk/stoned to hell and back, said something stupid like "give me 50 stars!!!" and passed out, waking up and stumbling home only to get confronted by dear old dad.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yes, a strange man with shit in his face was stabbing needles repeatedly on the side of my face and I just fell asleep in the chair. As you would.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Clearly 18 year olds are not as mature as 21 year olds, however I don't see that that's evidence that laws need to be changed. People mature through experience, people get experience through doing things, sometimes stupid things. Sometimes very stupid things in the case of this girl. There are always going to be extremes, but most people manage to get through to adulthood without doing anything life-alteringly stupid and making rules based on the minority that don't is a bad idea. In my opinion.

One thing I noticed regarding peoples age and their experiences.

Bob went to Uni, he's just finished his degree and is ready to face the world. His degree took 3 years

Jim who got a job x months after college. He is the same as as Bob and has been working for 2 1/2 (ish) years.

Bob assumes finding a job will be fairly easy, he applies to a few places, doesn't bother to chase up on them. When it comes to job hunting, he's a bit shit.

Jim (after college) had the same trouble as Bob, he gets a job and is working etc. He see's the mistakes Bob is making when it comes to job hunting, but Bob has too much pride or something stupid to listen to Jim's advice.

Jim does not know how to pay a water bill as he lives at home, his parents do his washing and ironing, he looks like he may struggle if he moved into his own place tomorrow.

My point

At 23-25 you can see where life experience has taught Jim and Bill the same things, but in a different order. I agree with what Nath said because although you may be an adult at 18, 19 or 20...you've yet to experience so much.

Obviously there are exceptions to this.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i can make up stuff too. Wanna see bahu?!

haha sure thing :)

I have seen this happen with people though. Another example is when you are at school and your parents tell you not to fuck about near your exams and to revise...then afterwards you think "yeah maybe i should have listened to them instead of losing my rag"

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I'd put that down to the mentality of the individual Bahumat - more so than relating it to any kind of sustainable argument for and against the varying ages of experience.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I'd put that down to the mentality of the individual Bahumat - more so than relating it to any kind of sustainable argument for and against the varying ages of experience.

I don't agree.
"mentality of the individual". "for an against the varying ages of experience". But I think the mentality of the individual is mostly determined by their age. My one example may not affect every child, however we all know it's not just one example that reflects your mentality.

For me I personally think one is an adult when they reach between 21-23. I think at that age you've lived through alot of the things which make you (what I see as) an adult.

Another way I look at it is like a list of steps. As time go by you automatically complete these steps. Some people complete their steps faster than others, but there is a majority hence why I say 21-23.
Awareness of others is one thing. Some people around 16-19 have this "me me me" attitude and seem to be unaware of how their selfish act may offend their mate/s. Of course, people who are 21+ may still do this, however its one of those things you see in some young people and think "yeah my friend did that sort of thing, luckily he grew out of it".

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Another way I look at it is like a list of steps. As time go by you automatically complete these steps. Some people complete their steps faster than others, but there is a majority hence why I say 21-23.
Awareness of others is one thing. Some people around 16-19 have this "me me me" attitude and seem to be unaware of how their selfish act may offend their mate/s. Of course, people who are 21+ may still do this, however its one of those things you see in some young people and think "yeah my friend did that sort of thing, luckily he grew out of it".

I'm actually going to agree with you on this one (I'm 21, just to point out. In some cases I'm a bit of both) and I remember a lot of my friends while I was in high school, and everything for them really was "me me me" but there were the few who didn't follow it. Though, in some cases it actually was the other way around, few people I know now were a bit more "out grown" who, when hitting their 20s, reverted and became "me me me" so I guess it works both way. Depends on the person/pervious and current circumstances and generally what happens to them. A close friend of mine is alright, but they do my head in (they don't realise)

Doesn't hurt with a bit of both I guess.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Here's taking it one step further: Hindsight is 20/20, and people learn by making mistakes or watching others do so. Hopefully this girl will serve as an object lesson on the dangers of being a silly young slapper.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
worldstracraft.jpg

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You are so fucking awesome Thor! I've said it before, but everytime you enter a thread you instantly win :)

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
@CorNokZ
That´s not my chopping, I just found it on another website and it made me laff. :)
Props to the creator!

Cyradix

FH is my second home
FYI : she admitted she made the whole thing up because she was afraid of what her father whould say/do...

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
The tattoo artist looks horrific, does he honestly think he looks good with all those tattoos/piercings?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
well, she's certainly fucked up her life with the fibbing more than she ever could have with that tat. jeez.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
The tattoo artist looks horrific, does he honestly think he looks good with all those tattoos/piercings?
Different folks, different strokes. I could say the same for any women who gets her tits done - they always look fucking absurd but the collective male conciousness seems to go wild for them.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Different folks, different strokes. I could say the same for any women who gets her tits done - they always look fucking absurd but the collective male conciousness seems to go wild for them.

Agreed - i don't get it either.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH

For all you know, he could be uglier without all that stuff on his face...

The funniest part about the whole story is that the girl now has a job in a concurrent tattoo shop as an advisor for people, so they don't make stupid mistakes when selecting tattoos...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
All a tattoist has to do is to get their clients to sign a consent form beforehand. Avoids all this "I fell asleep" or "I didn't agree to this" bollocks.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
For all you know, he could be uglier without all that stuff on his face...

The funniest part about the whole story is that the girl now has a job in a concurrent tattoo shop as an advisor for people, so they don't make stupid mistakes when selecting tattoos...

Proving yet again that being a dumb c*nt gets you further than having half a brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom