Task Dungeons

Hypoxia

Fledgling Freddie
Hello,

I'm an old player thinking of returning once the classic server comes in

I re-loaded daoc,toa and then bought the cata key online.

I started up a vamp and was merrily levellling up in classic until I heard something about task dungeons being the way to level.

Here's my problem:

At 1-10 the Hib Taskmaster doesn't seem to want to give me a task
AT 11-20 the Hib Taskmaster (Jerdyn) isn't in Tir na Nmbeo where he is supposed to be.

Any help much appreciated :worthy:

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Try the Dismal Grotto outside Howth (Nelarid is the TM I think). I seem to remember they labelled it wrong as being Tir Na mbeo for 11-20.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
yep try the one near one near howth..........

and wtf is it whit ppl who are comeing back to the game rolling vamps :D
alltho cant plame, they got bored from the classes and left, so now are back to try the new shit out :D

kinda answerd my own question there!!!!!!!

Hypoxia

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks alot.

Incidentally, I didn't come back to try new classes, TOA forced me to quit and with non-TOA classic server is the only thing that might draw me back.

So far I've tried vamp to 11, banshee to 6. Havn't tried heretic or valkyrie yet.

Kari

Fledgling Freddie
It's mag mell 1-10, tir na mbeo 11-20, howth 21-30, tir na nog north 31-40, druim ligen 41-50 for your info.

Dont do what I did a couple of times and log in under the toa client then spend 30 minutes trying to work out why I couldn't get tasks - make sure you're on cata client :)

Hypoxia

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm weird - Nelarid isn't where she is supposed to be.

Could it be because I'm on Camlann - are Task Dungeons disabled there?

Kari

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not sure tbh, I havent played Cammy in a while - might be worth logging onto another server & seeing if you have the same issues?

I thought that there was only one instance created on camlann, so if you went into it, someone else could 'come visit' you later :)

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
Whole point of Camlann is PvP, so you're forced to level up where you can be ganked. Even instances within dungeons (not task dungeons) are the same for everyone, so dont go in thinking it's safe to AFK :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
youngbaba said:
Whole point of Camlann is PvP, so you're forced to level up where you can be ganked. Even instances within dungeons (not task dungeons) are the same for everyone, so dont go in thinking it's safe to AFK :p

If I'm not mistaken, that's Reading 2005 in your avatar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom