Tara Reid's nipples - wtf??!!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
True, I've not considered that. I can't really argue my case here, I don't agree with what I'm saying per se. I've no right to slag her off, but I really don't think it's quite as big a deal as you seem to be making it out to be.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It's not a huge deal, it's just people are so eager to jump on an criticise 'celebrities' because it's either fun or fashionable to without thinking the other way. Famous people are people too!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Peter O'Toole lives about 4 doors down from me, so that's one.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know who Jim Rosenthal is so obviously you just invented him to one-up me on the O'Toole thing.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I've met loads of celebs, with the exception of one or two (who I will not name here), they're all dead nice people.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
I've met loads of celebs, with the exception of one or two (who I will not name here), they're all dead nice people.
Well we all know that you're a pathological liar who needs to know celebs in order to feel important. So this proves nothing!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
nath said:
I don't know who Jim Rosenthal is so obviously you just invented him to one-up me on the O'Toole thing.

The guy who used to do ITV football presenting, but now does the F1. He looks like satan.

I've also met loads of minor celebrities within music scenes - primarily DnB, but the names would mean nothing to most people here.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
I've met Terry Nutkins and seen his finger that got all chewed up by a beaver. oo-er!

Also met Anne Robinson (pre-weakest link days) and Jeremy Paxman who's actually quite tall.

Erm, about a year or so ago I passed Zammo from Grange Hill on an escalator in a Tube station. Also stood next to Bricktop from Snatch while waiting to get on a Tube, he's a lot shorter than you'd expect. Probably a few others that I can't remember right now.

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
WPKenny said:
Also stood next to Bricktop from Snatch while waiting to get on a Tube, he's a lot shorter than you'd expect.

That would just scare me - I'd spend the rest of the day keeping an eye out for hungry-looking pigs...

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Too many 'holier than thou' , nanny-state, politically correct bullshit posts on this thread.

She's got a big fucking scar round her tit, which looks fucking awful, and you don't need to look like brad pitt to make a judgement like that.

If a two foot high Flidlord who looks like he's licking piss off a thistle says "ooo, that's a horrible tit", then let him.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Wouldn't normally comment on such a, frankly, weak thread - I personally don't give a monkey's arse who the girl is or what she has done to herself. However if she is vain enough to stand there with her breasts hanging out for all the world to see (accident? hardly) then people are free to say whatever the hell they want to about her.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Looking at the pics there, I'd have said she's probably drunk.

Her party lifestyle isn't the best kept of secrets, she probably genuinely didn't notice it slipping down with a boob job as 'botched' as that (for lack of a better word). The nipple has probably lost a lot of it's sensitivity, if not all by looking at it, wouldn't help being mildly pissed either :p

Shame she didn't use a better quality surgeon for the job tbh, surely she has the money for it.

edit: 4 pages talking about breasts, rawk :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
The video reveals that it was an accident, and she's just clueless to it going on.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I liked her b00bs before :(

I would still cum on either set though.......just for the record.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Big G said:
If a two foot high Flidlord who looks like he's licking piss off a thistle says "ooo, that's a horrible tit", then let him.

:D :D :D :D

Ono

Part of the furniture
Thing about tits like that is ....... where the hell do you hang you coat??

old.user4556

can we have a thread dedicated to nice boobs? :eek7:

leggy

Probably Scottish
Big G said:
Too many 'holier than thou' , nanny-state, politically correct bullshit posts on this thread.

She's got a big fucking scar round her tit, which looks fucking awful, and you don't need to look like brad pitt to make a judgement like that.

Holier than thou?

It has nothing to do with the looks of the person who is making the judgment, it is the judgment itself. What pissed me off is the number of judgmental little fuckwits like yourself on this forum who continue to pass comment on whoever doesn't meet their standards.

Ok her breasts might not be beautiful or perfect but I suspect she got it done to improve herself esteem. Can you imagine having what you thought was a flaw being photgraphed and spread across magazines worldwide? I'm pretty sure that would eventually make a dent in your confidence.

What's more important is that she is happy with them. Not the fact that some little shite who has never seen real breast isn't.

Ono

Part of the furniture
leggy said:
What's more important is that she is happy with them. Not the fact that some little shite who has never seen real breast isn't.
Eh? You referring to me as I started the thread? :eek7:

old.user4556

leggy said:

I judge that .... you're a cock. There you go, cementing your suspicion that i'm judgemental.

For the record, my girlfriend has a nice set of ample breasts, nicer/bigger than Tara's - so that makes you a judgemental fuckwit too surely?

Christ Leggy, you get more wound up than a premenstrual woman. Shit, was I just being judgemental again... :eek:

Mellow

Loyal Freddie
You all bitch like women as well as insult them.

She is still fit, what's the problem? You people seem to like talking about things you aren't getting and can never get so you critisise it.

old.user4556

How has this gone from "ew, look at that horrid scar" to accusations about people not getting any?

I think you protest too much.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
LOL, you guys. What a load of arse bollocks this is.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Chill out leggy, anybody who seeks fame is looking for attention, I think its quite ok to pass comment on whomever is in the 'eye'.

Like you said though, if shes happy with them, thats the main thing. Myself, I wouldn't complain, although I am of the school of thought that says plastic surgery isn't necessary unless its for obvious cosmetic reasons, and that mostly has to do with self-esteem problems (birth defects, injury, etc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom