Tara Reid's nipples - wtf??!!

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Aye, saw this on hnc. She used to be quite nice aswell. But alas, she's gone the way of dried up hag. :/

Ono

Part of the furniture
Yeah. Think I saw her nips before the carnage and they use to be pert and pokey.

Now they are, well, just wrong!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
As far as I recall, her tits prior to tit job were fairly saggy. However they're awful now. Tit jobs are *always* awful.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
aye, I saw this a few days ago. she doesn't have nipples any more if you ask me, just lumps of scar tissue :/

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I used to jerk off on her American Pie orgasm scene. :(

leggy

Probably Scottish
Yes and she obviously had that done to impress you lot. She'll be so upset that you don't want to masturbate over her tits anymore.

Take all your clothes off, stand in front of a mirror, then tell me you aren't pretty fucking ugly.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
leggy said:
Yes and she obviously had that done to impress you lot. She'll be so upset that you don't want to masturbate over her tits anymore.

Take all your clothes off, stand in front of a mirror, then tell me you aren't pretty fucking ugly.

You aren't pretty f*cking ugly. Nothing pretty about it :p

babs

Can't get enough of FH
My mirror appears to be broken. I can't see my reflection because of the huge hairy amorphous blob of gristle and sweaty lard which seems to be in the way.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
leggy said:

Indeed. I'm not the only one that found the thread funny, considering it came from someone who was willing to confess their virginity on a public forum.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
babs said:
My mirror appears to be broken. I can't see my reflection because of the huge hairy amorphous blob of gristle and sweaty lard which seems to be in the way.

Trem standing in front of you again?

Clown

Part of the furniture
Swift^ said:
Indeed. I'm not the only one that found the thread funny, considering it came from someone who was willing to confess their virginity on a public forum.
I am. I would.
:(

babs

Can't get enough of FH
If by 'standing' you mean 'bent double with his hands cuffed to his feet as I open a new tub of Flora' then yes.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
babs said:
If by 'standing' you mean 'bent double with his hands cuffed to his feet as I open a new tub of Flora' then yes.
That is precisely NOT what I meant. I know have an unwanted image in my mind which will need laser surgery to remove.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Lazarus said:
That is precisely NOT what I meant. I know have an unwanted image in my mind which will need laser surgery to remove.

Just shine a torch in your ear that should do the trick

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
dysfunction said:
Just shine a torch in your ear that should do the trick
which ear - does it matter - i can always see the light shining out the other one neway.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Hes used to having things in his ear.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
leggy said:

So you're only allowed to be condescending and rude about someone who's uglier than you?

Tbh the daft bint got a tit job and it's clearly shit. She should have known better and I don't think it's a huge deal that a few people on a message board that she'll never read are a bit mean about her.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
It's not so much people being mean to her, it's the hypocritical nature of the people that are being mean.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
If you can't see how a self-confessed virgin on a public forum criticising an (conventionally and renowned) attractive woman for increasing her sex appeal (whether it has or not, that was the intention) is hypocritical then I'll stop talking.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
well, personally, I would still poke her fireplace *

*she may not let me, but the desire is still there.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Then I suggest you stop talking.

Tbh, what I think it amounts to is that she did something fairly stupid and now she looks rediculous. Just like Leslie Ash. Virgin or no, I don't think it's a hypocritical to slate said person for making a fool of themself. It's not necessarily very nice - and truth be told I blame the media for making women feel that they need bigger tits to be more successful/attractive - but at the end of the day it was her decision. She tried to make herself look foxy by getting them done and now looks even worse.

H4w etc.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
But at the same time, I reckon you'd be quite annoyed if someone made a thread just for poking fun at someone's virginity (their misfortune, like Reid's tits are hers). Would you not?

nath

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think it's quite the same but like I said, I seriously doubt Tara Reid is going to read this thread.

Anyway Tara made a concious choice to get her tits done - surely she must have known that there's a chance that theyd look hideous (like almost all tit jobs do) - the point being, she did it to herself and she made a lousy decision when trying to either a) fuel her vanity/ego or b) get more work. Either way, if I had any respect for her as an actress it'd now be gone because of a) (speaks for itself) or b) (because she didn't have the strength of mind/will to not succumb to pressuer from agents/whoever).

I'm sure she'd be crushed :\

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Maybe she was unhappy in her breasts herself and made a personal choice to get it done?

Unlikely, but something you haven't seemed to have thought of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom