Tank Groups Vs Caster Groups

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Ran a group the other day with 3 merc, theurg, 2 cleric, sorc, minstrel and did surprisingly well, tho we were fucked when running into tank heavy groups due to not having a bg'er. In 1.76 I defenitly want to try 3 merc, theurg, 2 cleric, sorc, paladin group, tho I'm not sure if sorc's will be too useful then, might want to replace that with mini.

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, wouldnt want to mezz the other groups support would we, that would suck !

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
reckon hybridsetups will beat a pure tank or pure castersetup any day tbh. Too much util in both sides to give either one up imho.

Straef said:
Ran a group the other day with 3 merc, theurg, 2 cleric, sorc, minstrel and did surprisingly well, tho we were fucked when running into tank heavy groups due to not having a bg'er. In 1.76 I defenitly want to try 3 merc, theurg, 2 cleric, sorc, paladin group, tho I'm not sure if sorc's will be too useful then, might want to replace that with mini.

uh?

You do know that hybrids and healers and casters still can be mezzed well dont u? Sorc will still be a good CCclass, cant really be replaced with a mini. I wanna see the mini that can win mez vs bards or healers o_O (unless they are total tossers ofc...)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Want to say somthing but i wont :flame: :twak:

mhm..

6thsensestupidpeople.jpg

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
hybrid ftw :/ 2 caster 2 melee for alb and 1/2 casters 3/2 tanks for hib, 1 caster 3 melee for mid (1 warrior) imo :eek:

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
Hybrid grp works nice, our usual set atm is
shammy, 3 healer, zerk, warr, rc rm for debuff, dark sm. Seems work well against any set...

Ozzy

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
I'm not sure if sorc's will be too useful then, might want to replace that with mini.

sorc dosnt only slow down ewil tanks fyi! =o

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Osri said:
shammy, 3 healer, zerk, warr, rc rm for debuff, dark sm. Seems work well against any set...

Ozzy

That Healer class has surely to be a kind of I-Win-class :O.

Hibs should play 8xVamp-groups so Demodar can't buff sheer the shit out of them :p.

Albs should play 8xHeretic-groups with DI3 on all and just pop RR5+ and BAoD while your RM and SM run out of power trying to kill them and your Zerker tries to kill plate-like wearers with high AF.

It only seems to work Ozzy, you need to fix the set, you could meet those Heretics and log off while trying to kill them. So better go and fix your set :p.

Sorry, couldn't resist... I think a RR5+ Heretic plus other BLs in the Alb groups would neglate most of your damage and give you some headache. But then again there is not much competition on the server for you anyway, isn't it?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Osri said:

Ozzy

It has all to do with your healers fucking kiting skills i tell ya!!!!

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
i think a

tic
friar
cleric
cleric
sorc
merc
merc
theurg

would be interesting!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Been having a laugh lately.. last night was running about with a unopted GoP group (only cleric was a DI bot of a player in group) but we had 2 RR5 tics in group. Meant that caster groups couldnt get us down fast and we could challange the unopted zergs and last long enough for reinforcements... was a bloody good laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom