Talsar Retires

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Im realy out of words here! Im so sorry to hear this Talsar, - but then again I do think you have made the right decision.
Im sure you will turn things around to the better in your RL. And when you have.... I hope to see you back for more ingame!

:fluffle:

/mum

Jooowan

Fledgling Freddie
Uhh, the one dude that actually got me back into DAoC quits...
I quit DAoC just before ToA came out exactly for irl relationship reasons. I didn't work out in the end and I then cautiously decided to give it another shot with a one month trial. Being taken into Supremacy really felt like a warm home to me and have led me to playing the game on a regular basis up to the present time.

Always eager to group with peeps, being a strong leader, giving warm guild wub for everyone made you loved and appreciated by all of our guild members and alliance folks. We will miss it dearly ! :worthy:

I wish you all the best and I will miss you ingame ! Nevertheless sometimes life requires hard decisions and sometimes a little bit of luck.

Belgochem - still a proud member of Supremacy
Haay - my intro char Necro into the Supremacy community

Velimos McDuff

Fledgling Freddie
Dude! Tal, man dude You can't leave! it will rip apart the very fabric of space and time it's self!

Altho i have faded into the realm's of the lurkers to never be seen again i still haunt this palce and you going from daoc is big new's you are the best guild leader i have ever had the honour to play under your a great guy and a awsome player, you did a great job with the guilds you held power over in all your dictating glory! :worthy: I wish you luck and well being irl man, and hope you and your misses get it back together! and it all goes swimingly well for you.

:cheers: Cheers for all the good larf's and times i had with supremcy amd TUS, your a fricking legand man and a huge mega big sad lose to the world of camelot.

*salut* Ushas/Velimos/Ybic/Gimpfiltrator ThePimpfiltrator.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Talsar said:
Oh my god! Jup and my Albion family, I cannot tell you how much this means to me, If i am really honest today is the first time i have smiled in the past 3 weeks and it felt really good. I sincerely thank you and the guys of albion for that.

I am absolutely blown away, i really am.

Albion has been a large part of me life for the past 4 and 1/2 years, over 6000 hours ingame and if i am being true to my heart you lot are the best people i have ever known. It is breaking my heart to leave the game. But it is something i must do for the moment.

I will defo keep in touch with all of you :) if you need to contact me for anything, even if it is just to say "hi how are you doing?" please do so... i would really hate to lose my friends. Add me to msn GMTalsar@hotmail.com - remember to tell me who you are when adding me ;)

Again guys thanks, and Jup bud, many many thanks for this. :worthy: You have a great heart :) I am the most chuffed guy in the world atm, and i really thank you for this. It has made my year. <hugs all>
well you're worth it, you WILL be missed, noone is joking about that, really hope you get everything back on your feet again

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
LoooooooooooooooooL rofl

Best Quote Ever!!!

/blush .... oh dear ... my bad english again! :D Its not like I think Talsar i sticky. :eek7:
Anyway Talsar know what I mean.

/ Mum aka mother-in-law

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I have.

He is doing a lot better now, ofc has no real plans to return to Daoc and moving house soon.

He's getting himself a social life! <jealous>

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Amanita said:
I have.

He is doing a lot better now, ofc has no real plans to return to Daoc and moving house soon.

He's getting himself a social life! <jealous>
Join the club then, if you're jealous ;).

Talsar

Albion Legend
Hey guys,

Thought i would drop by and give you an update

However firstly hehehe thanks to all of you who have been spamming me on msn... lol i can tell you when you got nothing to do at night except watch horrible soaps on telly and no DAoC to play ... lol and of course a horrible hangover ;) It can get a bit lonley :D

Been getting my life back on track. Got over the whole "Self Defeating" stage with major help not only from you guys <big hugs> over the support you lot gave me, but i went back too my roots and basically went home (i.e. where i grew up). Met up with alot of old friends, and my life has been hussle and bussle ever since. Enjoying going out - erm perhaps alittle too much but i have to spend all that money i saved by not going out for the past 4 and 1/2 years ;) LOL!!! See something good came of DAoC.

I am buying a new house in my "home town", i move in early Feb, cant wait ... erm a Bachelor pad :D

Planning on buying myself a 42" Plasma as a house warming gift. This should be a nice base for me to project my new life from.

It has been hard these past 2 months, however with your help i am getting though it. Sorting myself out - something i thought i could never do tbh my addiction was that deep.

Anyway, thanks again guys i will post more when something comes up, of course if i could i would invite you all to my house warming party :p

Take care and kindest regards,

Talsar.

Martok

Part of the furniture
Talsar said:
Anyway, thanks again guys i will post more when something comes up, of course if i could i would invite you all to my house warming party :p

lol ofc you could and ofc you will :drink: i still owe you a drink!!

Jooowan

Fledgling Freddie
Well dear GM, you could come back and decide to play DAoC more in a controlled way. It helps to not take up a GM function, but just enjoy the game from time to time when you are up for it. I managed to find a nice balance in it. It doesn't help your toons a lot, but at least you are playing the game as it was initially designed. It does tend to get lonely sometimes, as nobody is having non PL'ed toons at low level, but with some friends you still can have fun and actually have a life as well. What keeps me going is the freelevel: playing 1 level a week on my scout actually is quite fun. It does become harder after some time, as solo'ing that level is not all that easy, but it's feasible.
You should give it a try if you are up for it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom